pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

It appears my Armidas and Bargettos have been on a UPS truck in transit from Laurel to Landover, MD since Friday. For those who know the geography, this is about a 15 minute drive. I think I would have been happier with them in a warehouse. At least there is the possibility that the warehouse would be air conditioned. A truck parked at the loading dock in Landover? I don't think so.

lauratchi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lauratchi

Mine has arrived in Chicago... better than i thought..

Little Vineyards Trio began the slow start to the slippery slope. it was alllllllllll downhill from there!

shintoway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shintoway

Nice job woot deleting my posts about shipping. You guys are too much! Taken from your post about shipping.

"This rolling icebox will pass the orders off to a small-parcel carrier near you. Another day or two after that, your wine will be in your hand, wine rack, or belly."

Another day or two after being on a refrigerated truck? Yes the wine WILL be affected.

Im sure you will delete this post as well.

vaaccess

quality posts: 17 Private Messages vaaccess
shintoway wrote:Nice job woot deleting my posts about shipping. You guys are too much! Taken from your post about shipping.

"This rolling icebox will pass the orders off to a small-parcel carrier near you. Another day or two after that, your wine will be in your hand, wine rack, or belly."

Another day or two after being on a refrigerated truck? Yes the wine WILL be affected.

Simple answer...Don't buy it.

Wine Cooler (Image) currently at 47% of Capacity

My Current Inventory on CellarTracker

vaaccess

You know...At first I was trying to figure out how in the world Wine.Woot could afford to do this type of delivery while only charging an extra $2. But, then it hit me...The amount of money they are paying to have it shipped refrigerated across the US is probably nearly equally countered by the UPS savings since they'll be shipping a large portion of the wine a shorter distance via UPS. I wonder if this sort of shipping method makes sense on a non-refrigerated truck during the cooler months...I wonder if the overall shipping time would remain the same and yet Wine.Woot would have to pay less for shipping to the East Coast folk. Hmmm... (Though I'd prefer temperature controlled trucks were used year around because conceivalbly it would prevent freezing, too...)

conroo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages conroo

Shipping is not working too well, and it's in the upper 90s here ... Here is the track of my Armida:

LIMA, OH, US
07/09/2007 6:48 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
07/09/2007 6:09 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

COLUMBUS, OH, US 07/07/2007 3:34 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
COLUMBUS, OH, US 07/06/2007 7:16 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

PARSIPPANY, NJ, US 07/06/2007 9:07 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
PARSIPPANY, NJ, US 07/05/2007 10:03 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ELMSFORD,,NY, US 07/05/2007 8:39 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/05/2007 6:09 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
07/05/2007 6:02 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE
DESTINATION CITY US

06/25/2007 1:57 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

W:too many to count
WW:too many to count
SW:too many to count
SOW:too many to count

shintoway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shintoway
vaaccess wrote:

Done. Hope others heed your bounty of information.

smlauren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smlauren
vaaccess wrote:

That's exactly what I'm going to do.
This Mill Creek offering is exactly what I look for from wine.woot, but I have zero confidence it can get to me without being ruined by the heat.
Here's my tracking info on the Armida....
PALATINE, IL, US 07/09/2007 4:32 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
PALATINE, IL, US 07/07/2007 1:11 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HODGKINS, IL, US 07/07/2007 12:28 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HODGKINS, IL, US 07/06/2007 11:36 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
PARSIPPANY, NJ, US 07/06/2007 8:13 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
ELMSFORD, NY, US 07/05/2007 8:39 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/05/2007 6:35 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
07/05/2007 6:09 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DEST. CITY US

Very similar to Conroo's, right?
But it shouldn't be according to the original post in this thread that reads that different methods are being used for Ohio and Illinois.....

"For residents of eastern states (specifically FL, SC, NC, VA, WV, OH, MI, CT, VT, NH, NY), we’ve implemented a process that consolidates all the wine orders onto a refrigerated truck, shoving off once a week. This rolling icebox will pass the orders off to a small-parcel carrier near you. Another day or two after that, your wine will be in your hand, wine rack, or belly.
We’ll be keeping an eye on the weather in central U.S. states (that’d be NM, TX, ND, LA, MO, IA, MN, WI, IL, NE, CO, WY), and shipping via 2-day air upgraded service if we’re worried about the heat. And we won’t send anything out to these states on Thursdays or Fridays, so it won’t be sitting on a truck or plane over the weekend."

Seems like they should have been "worried about the heat" since it's been in the upper 80's and mid 90's here for the last week. But instead my wine passes right by Chicago to visit the Jersey shore for no apparent reason and then spends the weekend God knows where, maybe playing some craps in AC.

Now I'm not going to be home today, which I understand is not Woot's fault, but now it's going to sit in the brown oven truck all day and all night until the guy brings it back again tomorrow.

I might be a wine.woot purchaser again in October, but certainly not before then.

439 Bottles
$8,531.53
Avg. cost per bottle $19.43

clayfu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages clayfu
shintoway wrote:Nice job woot deleting my posts about shipping. You guys are too much! Taken from your post about shipping.

i hear all the wines to wine stores come in refridgerated magical trucks that come overnight.

not...

clayfu

i hear all the wines to wine stores come in refrigerated magical trucks that come overnight.

not...

conroo

smlauren wrote:
This Mill Creek offering is exactly what I look for from wine.woot, but I have zero confidence it can get to me without being ruined by the heat.

But it shouldn't be according to the original post in this thread that reads that different methods are being used for Ohio and Illinois.....

"For residents of eastern states (specifically FL, SC, NC, VA, WV, OH, MI, CT, VT, NH, NY), we’ve implemented a process that consolidates all the wine orders onto a refrigerated truck, shoving off once a week. This rolling icebox will pass the orders off to a small-parcel carrier near you. Another day or two after that, your wine will be in your hand, wine rack, or belly.
We’ll be keeping an eye on the weather in central U.S. states (that’d be NM, TX, ND, LA, MO, IA, MN, WI, IL, NE, CO, WY), and shipping via 2-day air upgraded service if we’re worried about the heat. And we won’t send anything out to these states on Thursdays or Fridays, so it won’t be sitting on a truck or plane over the weekend."

Seems like they should have been "worried about the heat" since it's been in the upper 80's and mid 90's here for the last week. But instead my wine passes right by Chicago to visit the Jersey shore for no apparent reason and then spends the weekend God knows where, maybe playing some craps in AC.

Now I'm not going to be home today, which I understand is not Woot's fault, but now it's going to sit in the brown oven truck all day and all night until the guy brings it back again tomorrow.

I might be a wine.woot purchaser again in October, but certainly not before then.

I agree with smlauren. No wine for me until it's a little cooler outside.

=== Edited by conroo @ 09 Jul 2007 2:02 PM [GMT -6] ===<br/>Spoke to soon. Wine arrived ribs to the touch!<br/><br/>

dukeusul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dukeusul
clayfu wrote:

i hear all the wines to wine stores come in refrigerated magical trucks that come overnight.

not...

Excellent point Clay.

Bacon salt turned my box black.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 211 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

smlauren wrote:
That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Update: We believed the Refrigerated trucks leaving 6/28/29 would not enter the system (and keeping wine protected) until after the July 4th weekend. The bad news is that the truck reacted to the (highly unusual) Wednesday Holiday by being more efficient and delivering to the hub on Thursday July 5th. As a result many packages were held over the weekend. Trucking is an inprecise science. Normally they react to an interruption caused by holiday by deferring delivery. in this case they did the opposite. which hurt us. I understand your concerns for the package in question, and by all means if you see any signs the wine is unnaceptable (affected wines almost always has external signs , leakage, prodruding corks..) contact service@woot.com for a replacement. i will still contend, that the structure in place is a sound one and can and should be trusted. WD

conroo

Winedavid39 wrote:

Update: We believed the Refrigerated trucks leaving 6/28/29 would not enter the system (and keeping wine protected) until after the July 4th weekend. The bad news is that the truck reacted to the (highly unusual) Wednesday Holiday by being more efficient and delivering to the hub on Thursday July 5th. As a result many packages were held over the weekend. Trucking is an inprecise science. Normally they react to an interruption caused by holiday by deferring delivery. in this case they did the opposite. which hurt us. I understand your concerns for the package in question, and by all means if you see any signs the wine is unnaceptable (affected wines almost always has external signs , leakage, prodruding corks..) contact service@woot.com for a replacement. i will still contend, that the structure in place is a sound one and can and should be trusted. WD

Thank you WD. I just wanted to comment that my Armida arrived today. (My UPS driver has become my friend and signed for me). The bottles were not hot! They felt about room temperature, maybe cooler. Bravo! I'll consider ordering more this summer.

pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

Although my Armidas and Bargettos were delivered to my office today, due to meeting schedules, I will not see them until Thursday. (Ironically, I was in Laurel today, where the UPS transfer facility is located and the wine spent part of last week.) The following day, Friday, my Vina Robles should arrive. This means that by the end of the week, I should have had an opportunity to see how my wine fares under the new regime both after a disruption (such as the 7/4 holiday) and during a normal week. I will keep my fingers crossed, and hope the super ketchup did its job. Plus, I will have a WHOLE BUNCH of wine to drink. PARTY TIME! (And I do not dispute Clayfu's point: would we ever buy wine from a store--or milk for that matter--if we could track its transit history? Could it be that ignorance is bliss?)

clayfu

ignorance is bliss. I actually have some of the shipping labels still on some of the boxes.

I bought some Seasmoke that had Fedex ground on them to the local winery. (granted that's only 3 days in California, but just trying to prove a point)

dnarayanan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnarayanan
clayfu wrote:ignorance is bliss. I actually have some of the shipping labels still on some of the boxes.

I bought some Seasmoke that had Fedex ground on them to the local winery. (granted that's only 3 days in California, but just trying to prove a point)

i've seen you bring up seasmoke a few times - are they a particularly good winery? i do love the name. i ask becuase i saw a bottle of pinot noir by them at our local wine shop for something like 30 dollars, and was wondering if it might be a nice thing to splurge on, if they're a quality vineyard.

thesis schmesis

last wootage: poizin

clayfu

dnarayanan wrote:

i've seen you bring up seasmoke a few times - are they a particularly good winery? i do love the name. i ask becuase i saw a bottle of pinot noir by them at our local wine shop for something like 30 dollars, and was wondering if it might be a nice thing to splurge on, if they're a quality vineyard.

Where's the feet? you saw it for 30$?
buy it immediately. Immediately. If you like fruit forward with some cola and a lil bit of earth in your pinot's (very california style) then you'll love Seasmoke.

The lowest one of their line of pinot's is retail over 40+. That's... if you can find it heh. Their lower end one of the most readily approachable the other two (southing/ten) need a good year or more for it to really develop. To be honest i havent' opened a single bottle of the 2005's yet been drinking my cheapie 10-25$ pinot's =) Their allocations are becoming more and more readily available and not as many people on the waitlist.

Its one of the "cult" pinot's like KB/Shea/Radio and the such. Its my favorite one out of all of them cause it has a significantly bigger body, its earthy but at the same time fruity. I ordered some of the RC's from my "allocation" (readily available i think but you have to buy 3+) but they don't arrive till October.

I'm a pinot fiend so.. i like the cult stuff haha.

mander77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mander77

well i finally received my Bargetto Winery White Quartet. I didnt have a cooler in mine. The box was beat up and my wine was extremely warm. It came at 5pm on the UPS truck. I dont see how this process was any better than before. It took longer than any other time i've ordered. It was only $2 but I'm less than happy with this supposedly "NEW " service. I live in south FL and its darn hot here but i was expecting a better service. I just hope my wine is ok. I think I will have to pass on ordering during the summer. I wont even have time to try it before leaving for 2 weeks so hopefully if it is bad, i can get more. Maybe not use UPS since it seems every box i ever get delivered by them looks like they played soccer with it. sigh... very disappointed. all this hype and so anticlimatic...

Mmmmmmmmm.... wine!

vaaccess

mander77 wrote:well i finally received my Bargetto Winery White Quartet. I didnt have a cooler in mine. The box was beat up and my wine was extremely warm. It came at 5pm on the UPS truck. I dont see how this process was any better than before. It took longer than any other time i've ordered. It was only $2 but I'm less than happy with this supposedly "NEW " service. I live in south FL and its darn hot here but i was expecting a better service. I just hope my wine is ok. I think I will have to pass on ordering during the summer. I wont even have time to try it before leaving for 2 weeks so hopefully if it is bad, i can get more. Maybe not use UPS since it seems every box i ever get delivered by them looks like they played soccer with it. sigh... very disappointed. all this hype and so anticlimatic...

Just out of curiosity...can you post your UPS shipping history or post your tracking number?

clayfu

you guys should all move to CA, it'll be alot easier. Hey WD, have you guys thought of using Golden State Overnight Express for CA only? Its like 10$ for overnight shipping, i use it for my KLwines o_O

smlauren

Winedavid39 wrote:Update: We believed the Refrigerated trucks leaving 6/28/29 would not enter the system (and keeping wine protected) until after the July 4th weekend. The bad news is that the truck reacted to the (highly unusual) Wednesday Holiday by being more efficient and delivering to the hub on Thursday July 5th. As a result many packages were held over the weekend. Trucking is an inprecise science. Normally they react to an interruption caused by holiday by deferring delivery. in this case they did the opposite. which hurt us. I understand your concerns for the package in question, and by all means if you see any signs the wine is unnaceptable (affected wines almost always has external signs , leakage, prodruding corks..) contact service@woot.com for a replacement. i will still contend, that the structure in place is a sound one and can and should be trusted. WD

I picked up my Armida at the UPS depot tonight.
It wasn't hot. There didn't appear to be any leakage. No protruding corks. But, see, now I'm supposed to drink one of them in the next few days to determine if they're cooked so I can apply for a refund...... I hate that.
Anyway, WD, if you are so inclined, tell me if I clicked on the I Want One button for these Mill Creek bottles right now....... tell me, living in Chicago, exactly, step by step what would happen until they were at my door.
You could do it in psuedo-code if you like....
For example....

Order received
If today = "Thurs" or "Fri" or "Sat" or "Sun"
---Wait till Monday to contact shipper
Else
---If temp in Chicago >= 80
------Insert ketchup packets
------Arrange pickup and delivery by 2-day air company
---Else
------ Arrange pickup and delivery by UPS (Inform UPS that Chicago comes before NJ on trip eastward. JK)
---Endif
Endif
Order completed

439 Bottles
$8,531.53

winefarm

quality posts: 7 Private Messages winefarm
mander77 wrote:well i finally received my Bargetto Winery White Quartet. I didnt have a cooler in mine. The box was beat up and my wine was extremely warm. It came at 5pm on the UPS truck. I dont see how this process was any better than before. It took longer than any other time i've ordered. It was only $2 but I'm less than happy with this supposedly "NEW " service. I live in south FL and its darn hot here but i was expecting a better service. I just hope my wine is ok. I think I will have to pass on ordering during the summer. I wont even have time to try it before leaving for 2 weeks so hopefully if it is bad, i can get more. Maybe not use UPS since it seems every box i ever get delivered by them looks like they played soccer with it. sigh... very disappointed. all this hype and so anticlimatic...

Mander 77, i'm sorry this did not go well, Florida receives special 2 day delivery service from the UPS hub in N.Y. so it goes cross country on refer truck, enters the system on Wednesday then sent 2 day air to FL. It really should work fine in the future.

smlauren

WD,

I assume you're not going to respond to my post above since you've already responded to a bunch that were posted after it.
That's fine, whatever.
What about this. What if you charged $10 shipping and sent everything 2nd day with ketchup packets until October 1st and then went back to $5 ground shipping?
Or, how about we have our choice? $5 ground shipping (Cali peeps would pick this most likely), $7 hybrid (not sure who would opt for this?), or $10 2nd day air with ketchup packets (probably everyone east of the Rockies would go for this).

439 Bottles
$8,531.53

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
smlauren wrote:WD,

I assume you're not going to respond to my post above since you've already responded to a bunch that were posted after it.
That's fine, whatever.
What about this. What if you charged $10 shipping and sent everything 2nd day with ketchup packets until October 1st and then went back to $5 ground shipping?
Or, how about we have our choice? $5 ground shipping (Cali peeps would pick this most likely), $7 hybrid (not sure who would opt for this?), or $10 2nd day air with ketchup packets (probably everyone east of the Rockies would go for this).

I'm intruding on WD's shipping expertise but the increment you suggest would not work. It would be more like $5 ground shipping and $20 2nd day air without zone skipping. 2nd day air really shoots up in price when it's cross country and something heavy like wine.

clayfu

smlauren

Snapster wrote:I'm intruding on WD's shipping expertise but the increment you suggest would not work. It would be more like $5 ground shipping and $20 2nd day air without zone skipping. 2nd day air really shoots up in price when it's cross country and something heavy like wine.

Then what did this sentence in the original posting in this thread refer to?

"We’ll be keeping an eye on the weather in central U.S. states (that’d be NM, TX, ND, LA, MO, IA, MN, WI, IL, NE, CO, WY), and shipping via 2-day air upgraded service if we’re worried about the heat."

Did that mean wine.woot was going to pay >=$20 for shipping if they felt it was necessary?

439 Bottles
$8,531.53

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

smlauren wrote:Then what did this sentence in the original posting in this thread refer to?

"We’ll be keeping an eye on the weather in central U.S. states (that’d be NM, TX, ND, LA, MO, IA, MN, WI, IL, NE, CO, WY), and shipping via 2-day air upgraded service if we’re worried about the heat."

Did that mean wine.woot was going to pay >=$20 for shipping if they felt it was necessary?

Remember, the key in our model is to have 2 days in the hands of the last mile carrier. By using the refer trucks across country this eliminates the need for a 2 day air approach (exceedingly expensive for long distances) but still have temperature integrity. the states listed in the zone skip areas get 2 day transit from our drop point. those that do not, require 2 day upgrades (and are generally of shorter distance so it is less expensive). We trust the structure we've implemented. Despite some hickups, we hope you will too.

subinsignia

quality posts: 9 Private Messages subinsignia

I want to buy the current offereing, but here is my dilemna.

I leave Friday from Ohare for Philly (actually NJ but I fly to the City of UnBrotherly love). I'm back Tuesday very late. I leave Wed noonish for Greenbay. I work there Thurs and drive back early eve. If I order the wine, when will it ship? When will it likely arrive in Byron, IL? I have several road days and it sits at ambient at the Rcokford UPS terminal.

Steve Jones

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

subinsignia wrote:I want to buy the current offereing, but here is my dilemna.

I leave Friday from Ohare for Philly (actually NJ but I fly to the City of UnBrotherly love). I'm back Tuesday very late. I leave Wed noonish for Greenbay. I work there Thurs and drive back early eve. If I order the wine, when will it ship? When will it likely arrive in Byron, IL? I have several road days and it sits at ambient at the Rcokford UPS terminal.

if you buy today, product will be fulfilled and consolidated onto the refer truck going out Thurs. it wll then reach the UPS drop zone on the following Wednesday (at the lates) and deliver to IL on Friday July 20.

subinsignia

Winedavid39 wrote:if you buy today, product will be fulfilled and consolidated onto the refer truck going out Thurs. it wll then reach the UPS drop zone on the following Wednesday (at the lates) and deliver to IL on Friday July 20.

That will work. Thanks.

Steve Jones

subinsignia

I have wooted. This is too good to pass up.

Steve Jones

kszanyi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kszanyi

WD,
I live in NY and just received a UPS tracking number for my Mill Creek order. I may have misunderstood, but I thought the wine would be shipped in a private [non-UPS] "rolling icebox," and that it would only go to UPS when it reached the East Coast? I therefore assumed that I would not get the UPS tracking number until next week. What am I missing? Thanks.

nyi000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyi000
kszanyi wrote:WD,
I live in NY and just received a UPS tracking number for my Mill Creek order. I may have misunderstood, but I thought the wine would be shipped in a private [non-UPS] "rolling icebox," and that it would only go to UPS when it reached the East Coast? I therefore assumed that I would not get the UPS tracking number until next week. What am I missing? Thanks.

We get the tracking number as soon as they notify UPS of the shipment, but it should just say "billing info received" for a week or so until UPS actually receives the shipment next week.

mander77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mander77
vaaccess wrote:Just out of curiosity...can you post your UPS shipping history or post your tracking number?

LAUDERHILL,
FL, US 07/09/2007 5:42 P.M. DELIVERY
07/09/2007 7:24 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
07/09/2007 6:10 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
07/09/2007 3:36 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HIALEAH, FL, US 07/09/2007 3:01 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HIALEAH, FL, US 07/08/2007 9:02 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
WEST COLUMBIA, SC, US 07/08/2007 2:05 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
WEST COLUMBIA, SC, US 07/07/2007 9:56 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SECAUCUS, NJ, US 07/07/2007 9:38 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
SECAUCUS, NJ, US 07/05/2007 9:58 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ELMSFORD, NY, US 07/05/2007 9:44 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/05/2007 6:14 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 06/25/2007 4:38 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Mmmmmmmmm.... wine!

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
smlauren wrote:Then what did this sentence in the original posting in this thread refer to?

those are the central area states, not the ones I refered to as 'cross country'

but perhaps your question also deserves a partial 'yes'. wine.woot does pay a considerable amount of excess shipping, even up in that range when required.

book rate for 2 day air from coast to coast for a 20 pound box is over $70.

cathyk39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cathyk39
Snapster wrote:but perhaps your question also deserves a partial 'yes'. wine.woot does pay a considerable amount of excess shipping, even up in that range when required.

book rate for 2 day air from coast to coast for a 20 pound box is over $70.

I believe this qualifes as an example of the afore mentioned customer service!

"A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk."
~~ Lee Entrekin

j-o-h-n

quality posts: 4 Private Messages j-o-h-n

Both my Bargetto and Vina Robles arrived together today.
Everything looked and felt great.
From my perspective the 2day air work perfectly.

AMES, IA, US
07/11/2007 12:04 P.M. DELIVERY
07/11/2007 7:07 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
07/11/2007 7:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

GUTHRIE CENTER, IA, US
07/11/2007 6:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/11/2007 5:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

OMAHA, NE, US
07/11/2007 3:31 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/10/2007 8:34 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
07/10/2007 8:29 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/10/2007 4:45 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

LOUISVILLE, KY, US
07/10/2007 3:49 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/10/2007 1:00 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

OAKLAND, CA, US
07/10/2007 5:49 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/10/2007 3:54 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
07/10/2007 3:48 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/10/2007 12:41 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

PETALUMA, CA, US
07/09/2007 10:15 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
07/09/2007 1:11 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Higher prices AND crappier blanks, no thank you

mung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mung

Has anyone received Robles in East Coast? I order the wine on July 2nd, I received the UPS track number on July 3rd and today (July 12) UPS tracking page still only says "Billing info received on July 3". Reading the new summer shipping policy my understading is that at least the wine should have entered the UPS delivery system by now.
Any idea when I should expect the wine to arrive? I live in NC btw.

Thanks.

nyi000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyi000
mung wrote:Has anyone received Robles in East Coast? I order the wine on July 2nd, I received the UPS track number on July 3rd and today (July 12) UPS tracking page still only says "Billing info received on July 3". Reading the new summer shipping policy my understading is that at least the wine should have entered the UPS delivery system by now.
Any idea when I should expect the wine to arrive? I live in NC btw.

Thanks.

I'm in the same boat here in NY, still says "billing info received" for my last two orders.