stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

I hate it when people throw cigarette butts out of car windows. It doesn't seem respectful to me, and I dislike trash in general. It is such an intentional littering with such disregard.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
acemom wrote:

LMAO!!!!!
Don't go there, love...

I have no idea what you are talking about! *angel*

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
stlwooter wrote:and thus started the wooters against liver, wal I'll be darned!

Geez, i have tried and tried so many ways to eat it.
And i just can't.
Thank goodness it is full of cholesterol and we shouldn't eat it anyhow!!

stlwooter

acemom wrote:
Geez, i have tried and tried so many ways to eat it.
And i just can't.
Thank goodness it is full of cholesterol and we shouldn't eat it anyhow!!

and all the filtered nasties from the body. It is the sponge that cleans bad stuff out, why ingest it?

acemom

stlwooter wrote:
and all the filtered nasties from the body. It is the sponge that cleans bad stuff out, why ingest it?

yeah!!
Why were we supposed to eat that?
I used to make it for ex, he liked it fried with onions.

I ate grilled cheese on those nights.

stlwooter

acemom wrote:

yeah!!

but the smell! your grilled cheese would smell like fried liver.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
acemom wrote:

yeah!!

But the house still smelled of liver!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

stlwooter

AZGman wrote:

But the house still smelled of liver!

whoa, did I wake up as azg today?

AZGman

stlwooter wrote:
whoa, did I wake up as azg today?

Mebbe; is yer wife laffin'?

stlwooter

AZGman wrote:

Mebbe; is yer wife laffin'?

no, this morning was just fine

AZGman

stlwooter wrote:
no, this morning was just fine

Then you're you.

stlwooter

AZGman wrote:

Then you're you.

oooh, yeah.

and it's groovin!

acemom

My thread and I shall now go out in the garden and eat worms.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I hate having to go out at night for something other than a social activity.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady

I hate washing windows.

czardastx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx

I love hating things.

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

czardastx

acemom wrote:
OMG.
I was thinking of cutting the grass in the yard!!
Where did you get that idea?

Must be something unique to this area.

Mowing the lawn also means taking care of the 'yard work' with his wife when he's out of town. What are buddies for?

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

acemom

czardastx wrote:
Must be something unique to this area.

Mowing the lawn also means taking care of the 'yard work' with his wife when he's out of town. What are buddies for?

Must be....
I never heard of those terms used in that way, although I probably could have figured it out....

czardastx

I hate when people park their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle in the supermarket when they are looking for something.

Also when tow people decide that the middle of the aisle is the best place to have a conversation.

czardastx

I hate when people can't understand that they should speed up to 65 m.p.h. when they
are merging onto the interstate, not slow down to 35 waiting for an opening in traffic.

czardastx

acemom wrote:
Must be....
I never heard of those terms used in that way, although I probably could have figured it out....

Leave it to me. I'm full of it...them, full of them. Those little gems that make you laugh.
Well, maybe not gems, more like rhinestones and colored glass.

AZGman

I hate okra.

bluebledthesea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluebledthesea
JoeDeeDee wrote:I hate it when I'm lurking in PWA, catching up on last night's posts, and they're all deleted! (Except for one //smack in the middle, which REALLY makes me wonder what was discussed!)

Haha, you really don't want to know... I hate regrets.

AZGman

I hate American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, and any other form of "reality TV."

pooflady

I hate it that the "I hate" thread is so much longer than the "I love" thread.

tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper

I like liver, but hate it when they cook the ever-livin' heck out of it.

I'm w/ Czar on merging, cart in the middle of the row (been guilty of that, so does that mean I might hate myself?), and with AceMom on just about everything except the liver, and with AZGman on "hate, stupid, and shut up." Dogs can be stupid, though, like actions, just not calling people that.

I hate it when people don't use their blinkers (turn signals, if you don't know what a blinker is).

I love the Woot family.

acemom

I would never use any of those terms to refer to people!!
Please note that the name of this thread is "THINGS" I really hate.
Like liver.

*shudder*

stlwooter

I hate it when people leave shopping carts in parking spaces and the whole lot is full and the shopping cart bin is just across the aisle from where they left it lazy bastards they probably dont even use punctuation they are so lazy

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I hate how everything seems to happen at once: hail storm, roof damage, bay window leak, son's car accident, A/C needing repair, etc.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey

I hate having a doctors appt..I show up on time and they don't let you in to see the doctor till an hour or more later. Why can't they call people and say, "we're running behind". If they aren't going to see me at my appt. time then let me come when they will actually see me. I made my mind up that if I have an appt. I will never wait more than 30 minutes over the appt. time ever again. When I walk out and they call later guess the doc will lose the money from the appt. he missed.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

terrybatey wrote:I hate having a doctors appt..I show up on time and they don't let you in to see the doctor till an hour or more later. Why can't they call people and say, "we're running behind". If they aren't going to see me at my appt. time then let me come when they will actually see me. I made my mind up that if I have an appt. I will never wait more than 30 minutes over the appt. time ever again. When I walk out and they call later guess the doc will lose the money from the appt. he missed.

Some dr offices have a policy that they can charge you if you don't show up. They an probably consider a walkout as a now show. I'd check before doing that.

Edit: I generally don't mind waiting for drs. There are all sorts of emergencies and last minute call-ins they try to fit in as well. I know my doctor spends time talking to me and I expect him to do the same with others.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
daj59 wrote:
Some dr offices have a policy that they can charge you if you don't show up. They an probably consider a walkout as a now show. I'd check before doing that.

Edit: I generally don't mind waiting for drs. There are all sorts of emergencies and last minute call-ins they try to fit in as well. I know my doctor spends time talking to me and I expect him to do the same with others.

If it is an emergency I can understand that...but many times when the Dr. was an hour or two behind it was pharmacy salespeople he was in with. I think the office should have the courtesy to call and say come later than your appt. Is his time any more valuable than ours? I just think it is really rude.
As far as calling it a "no show appt" I was there at the time he gave me..he is the one that didn't see me within a reasonable time. I dare any of them to charge me. I wrote a letter to each Dr. two months ago with my intentions and I haven't had to wait when arriving now for more than fifteen minutes.

AZGman

I hate lurkers.

edlada

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edlada
AZGman wrote:I hate lurkers.

Well that's mean!

My dogs like me, that is important.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:

Well that's mean!

Wow, Gman got someone to uncloak!

Welcome edlada!
Guess I'll use the hug welcome to make up for Gman's grumpiness.

Since you have been here a few years, I might have done this before.
If so, ignore me.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

edlada

dontwantaname wrote:

Wow, Gman got someone to uncloak!

Welcome edlada!
Guess I'll use the hug welcome to make up for Gman's grumpiness.

Since you have been here a few years, I might have done this before.
If so, ignore me.

Nope, haven't seen it before, thanks for the welcome.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:

Nope, haven't seen it before, thanks for the welcome.

Did you join in that summer woot off? The good one that we all remember so fondly.

After two years, what made you decide to post?

Feel free to ignore me....I'm hiding from my laundry.
Well, to be honest, it is my sons laundry. I've been disinfecting it for two days now. Lord only knows what was in that dorm room with 5 boys.
Thank goodness there was no room and he didn't take much.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

edlada

dontwantaname wrote:

Did you join in that summer woot off? The good one that we all remember so fondly.

After two years, what made you decide to post?

Feel free to ignore me....I'm hiding from my laundry.
Well, to be honest, it is my sons laundry. I've been disinfecting it for two days now. Lord only knows what was in that dorm room with 5 boys.
Thank goodness there was no room and he didn't take much.

Actually joined to buy a camera back then, I live in Germany, an American working for the Army as a civilian. Been overseas for 11 years. I don't Woot! often because I have to have the items shipped to a family member and then here. Just spontaneously came out of the woodwork tonight, I don't know.

I know what you mean about the laundry, I am a single dad, daughter is 16. She is a great kid but keeping her room clean and laundry are constant issues. She did clean her room today without my asking, she wanted to go out tonight!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:

Actually joined to buy a camera back then, I live in Germany, an American working for the Army as a civilian. Been overseas for 11 years. I don't Woot! often because I have to have the items shipped to a family member and then here. Just spontaneously came out of the woodwork tonight, I don't know.

I know what you mean about the laundry, I am a single dad, daughter is 16. She is a great kid but keeping her room clean and laundry are constant issues. She did clean her room today without my asking, she wanted to go out tonight!

You may be safer staying away, this is addictive once you start posting!

Your daughter is after something....but at least the room is clean!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Oh, boy, she cleaned her room without being told? It's something big she wants.

Oh, and welcome.