dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

mornin

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:mornin

Mornin', I'back; folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Mornin', I'back; folks.

mornin kidds

can't believe the woofs lemme sleep til 9:15. guess it's cuz it's dark and gloomy. also prolly didn't hurt that they had a late night peepee outing at 2 am

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Early church now some breakfast then the Shrimp Festival.

Lynnzoi

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Early church now some breakfast then the Shrimp Festival.

mornin! enjoy yer shrimp!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gman will be happy to know that son got home by himself.
Not that he cares, but he did grumble under his breath abut it last night.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Where is Poof?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Where is Poof?

Lurking occasionally. Tired of feeling like crap.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Afternoon all.

Oldest was too worn out to go to church so I got to stay in bed this morning. Then about 15 mins after I was sure the rest were at church the baby came into my room with his trucks. Ver2 got sick walking into the church. She's fine now, so who knows what it was. Oh well a lazy day watching movies isn't such a bad thing to have.

Beware the V'owls screech!

AZGman

Evenin', blather-wooters.

AZGman

So if no one chats cuz poof isn't here, who then are post whores?

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:So if no one chats cuz poof isn't here, who then are post whores?

This post whore is working on the job app she didn't finish last week so she can submit it tonight so it goes to HR in the morning.

or something.

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:This post whore is working on the job app she didn't finish last week so she can submit it tonight so it goes to HR in the morning.

or something.

obfuscation.

AZGman

Yup; post whores is a dead concept.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:obfuscation.

what else do you expect from me?

Sorry got busy doing other things there for a minute

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:what else do you expect from me?

Sorry got busy doing other things there for a minute

I expect nothing from you.

I expect better of us.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:I expect nothing from you.

I expect better of us.

Well, what do you want to talk about?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

I can't remember. How do you make Hulu full screen. Going to watch Castle.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I can't remember. How do you make Hulu full screen. Going to watch Castle.

I never used it.

Maybe KtC will pop back and can tell you.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I can't remember. How do you make Hulu full screen. Going to watch Castle.

isn't there a box in the bottom right corner... haven't watched it from the laptop for a while.

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:isn't there a box in the bottom right corner... haven't watched it from the laptop for a while.

Thanks.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Thanks.

no problem. I asked Orc and he says that should be right. He uses his laptop to watch stuff sometimes.

pooflady

That was a good Castle.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:That was a good Castle.

It was last weeks right? I'm not behind on that show too am I?

I just found out I'm 2 Bones behind and I have 2 warehouse 13s that finally made it to Hulu.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:That was a good Castle.

How is the cold doing?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

KtCallista wrote:It was last weeks right? I'm not behind on that show too am I?

I just found out I'm 2 Bones behind and I have 2 warehouse 13s that finally made it to Hulu.

Yes, last Monday's.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:Yes, last Monday's.

I've decided (after nearly coughing up my toes) that it's not a cold, it's allergies. So now I'm trying Zyrtec. Was feeling better yesterday, but then got completely stupid and had the windows open all afternoon and night. Middle of the night it occurred to me that might not be the brightest thing. Sure enough, the cough was as bad as before. Now, in addition, I'm so tired/sleepy/drowsy I can hardly move. But every time I lean back or lay down, the coughing starts.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I've decided (after nearly coughing up my toes) that it's not a cold, it's allergies. So now I'm trying Zyrtec. Was feeling better yesterday, but then got completely stupid and had the windows open all afternoon and night. Middle of the night it occurred to me that might not be the brightest thing. Sure enough, the cough was as bad as before. Now, in addition, I'm so tired/sleepy/drowsy I can hardly move. But every time I lean back or lay down, the coughing starts.

Have you been to an allergist? The shots worked for Hubby.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:I've decided (after nearly coughing up my toes) that it's not a cold, it's allergies. So now I'm trying Zyrtec. Was feeling better yesterday, but then got completely stupid and had the windows open all afternoon and night. Middle of the night it occurred to me that might not be the brightest thing. Sure enough, the cough was as bad as before. Now, in addition, I'm so tired/sleepy/drowsy I can hardly move. But every time I lean back or lay down, the coughing starts.

Good a reason as any to catch up on TV. I hope you feel better soon.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Have you been to an allergist? The shots worked for Hubby.

This is the first time it's happened. I've heard on TV that people who have never had them before are getting them this year.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:This is the first time it's happened. I've heard on TV that people who have never had them before are getting them this year.

Yeah.
The shots don't work right away, they work over time.

There was also a report on whooping cough and croup coming back in adults.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

Good evening folks
Daughter and her family got back from Germany yesterday. She posted a funny pic of Eva taken @ 3a.m., laughing, having a great time while s-i-l is passed out.She hasn't ajusted yet to the time difference. I thought it was pretty funny, my daughter not so much...
Mrs. Ice's family reunion is being held here next weekend so we have been busy cleaning up a years worth of junk. Carpet cleaning dudes arriving early in the a.m. . I'll finish clearing out the front living room for them early in the morning as I'm pretty worn out now.After they're done I can move the furniture back in and then I can finish up getting the sunroom readied. So much to do and so little time left.I may have to take Friday off if we can't get on top of the cleaning this week.

KtCallista

Iceback wrote:Good evening folks
Daughter and her family got back from Germany yesterday. She posted a funny pic of Eva taken @ 3a.m., laughing, having a great time while s-i-l is passed out.She hasn't ajusted yet to the time difference. I thought it was pretty funny, my daughter not so much...
Mrs. Ice's family reunion is being held here next weekend so we have been busy cleaning up a years worth of junk. Carpet cleaning dudes arriving early in the a.m. . I'll finish clearing out the front living room for them early in the morning as I'm pretty worn out now.After they're done I can move the furniture back in and then I can finish up getting the sunroom readied. So much to do and so little time left.I may have to take Friday off if we can't get on top of the cleaning this week.

Sounds like quite the to do.

Lynnzoi

(long post about dog issues in the middle of the night....by all means, skip over it!)

so I was just awakened by the sounds of a big Red dog pawing and paddling on the wood floor - thought he had just gotten a little too far under the couch and was having a hard time getting out but, no, once I got up and got him up I realized he is totally ataxic. checked his blood glucose and it was ok (kinda high, actually) so then started doing a whole once-over on him...got to thinking he might have vestibular disease since he was perfectly fine 2 hours ago. And sure thing, his eyes are twitchin (which usually accompanies vestibuar disease, among other things). Called my boss (who just happens to be on overnights at the animal emergency clinic tonight!) and talked to her about giving him some meclizine (which I happen to have on hand for myself when I get a vertigo-type issue associated with allergies) So after helping this big red flailing beastie (think deer on ice - no control over his limbs) onto the couch, I popped some drugs in him. Fluffed his pillow, got him comfy, and now he seems to be sleeping. Wonder if I will.....guess it'll hafta be on the orthopedic dog bed on the floor in front of the couch for me!

(there....now I've shared my misery...don't y'all feel better? )

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
Lynnzoi wrote:(long post about dog issues in the middle of the night....by all means, skip over it!)

so I was just awakened by the sounds of a big Red dog pawing and paddling on the wood floor - thought he had just gotten a little too far under the couch and was having a hard time getting out but, no, once I got up and got him up I realized he is totally ataxic. checked his blood glucose and it was ok (kinda high, actually) so then started doing a whole once-over on him...got to thinking he might have vestibular disease since he was perfectly fine 2 hours ago. And sure thing, his eyes are twitchin (which usually accompanies vestibuar disease, among other things). Called my boss (who just happens to be on overnights at the animal emergency clinic tonight!) and talked to her about giving him some meclizine (which I happen to have on hand for myself when I get a vertigo-type issue associated with allergies) So after helping this big red flailing beastie (think deer on ice - no control over his limbs) onto the couch, I popped some drugs in him. Fluffed his pillow, got him comfy, and now he seems to be sleeping. Wonder if I will.....guess it'll hafta be on the orthopedic dog bed on the floor in front of the couch for me!

(there....now I've shared my misery...don't y'all feel better? )

Not a good night at all for you. Hope you can get some sleep.

Lynnzoi

jawsuser wrote:Not a good night at all for you. Hope you can get some sleep.

well, not so far. Hard trying to share a dog bed with 2 dogs and whatever cat happens along lol! Since I am awake I decided to email the veterinarian who does the Reddogs acupuncture - see if she has any acupuncture tricks we can try (and it doesn't hurt that her husband is a veterinary neurologist!)

As for the Reddog, he is sound asleep, snoring, with his head draped over a cat. That makes me happy.

Now to move dogs number 2 and 3 and claim a space on that damn dog bed. Not likely that I will sleep - will have an ear on him the rest of the night. Oh well....anything for my reddog

KtCallista

Lynnzoi wrote:well, not so far. Hard trying to share a dog bed with 2 dogs and whatever cat happens along lol! Since I am awake I decided to email the veterinarian who does the Reddogs acupuncture - see if she has any acupuncture tricks we can try (and it doesn't hurt that her husband is a veterinary neurologist!)

As for the Reddog, he is sound asleep, snoring, with his head draped over a cat. That makes me happy.

Now to move dogs number 2 and 3 and claim a space on that damn dog bed. Not likely that I will sleep - will have an ear on him the rest of the night. Oh well....anything for my reddog

Sorry you are going to be a sore girl in the morning Lynn... I hope you find a treatment that works for Red Dog.

Finished and submitted the application for a third part-time gig. Because sleep is over-rated or something. I'm not sure what I was thinking really, but the job is something I actually kinda want to do for a bit, so we'll see.

AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Hope the "big goof" is better today, kiddo!

Iceback

Good morning all

Lynn I hope your dog gets well.