KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:i would love to larn english.

I'm sure you would, English is tricksy.

LP

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
KtCallista wrote:I'm sure you would, English is tricksy.

LP

O.O
I want this poster, so hardcore it hurts.....

It's so true though v.v That conversation I had with the day porter the other night? I had explained that "I got you" is slang, not proper English, for "I understand what you're saying." It's just people being lazy. Yet today he was using it.

I feel like he's becoming corrupted through peer pressure to fit in >.<

LP

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:O.O
I want this poster, so hardcore it hurts.....

It's so true though v.v That conversation I had with the day porter the other night? I had explained that "I got you" is slang, not proper English, for "I understand what you're saying." It's just people being lazy. Yet today he was using it.

I feel like he's becoming corrupted through peer pressure to fit in >.<

LP

They all do. In the end it's a futile fight.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:They all do. In the end it's a futile fight.

LP

It's a crying shame v.v

Well crap. Just got a text from Ngovednik that the large item I was waiting on from FedEx was finally sent back to the seller x.x He had told FedEx to deliver after 3pm so he would be home for it, and they continually delivered in the mornings. Wait! There's Homework??

So... now what? Any chance I can get it back?

LP

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:It's a crying shame v.v

Well crap. Just got a text from Ngovednik that the large item I was waiting on from FedEx was finally sent back to the seller x.x He had told FedEx to deliver after 3pm so he would be home for it, and they continually delivered in the mornings. Wait! There's Homework??

So... now what? Any chance I can get it back?

LP

You're going to have to contact the seller. That's weird they didn't just have you pick it up at their office, that's what they do here, which is a pain because it's nearly an hour away. On the plus side no morning deliveries!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:You're going to have to contact the seller. That's weird they didn't just have you pick it up at their office, that's what they do here, which is a pain because it's nearly an hour away. On the plus side no morning deliveries!

LP

Ngovednik was able to pick up the other two large items that were delivered to the exact same FedEx at about the exact same time, but for some reason they sent just that one back x.x

Alright, I'll deal with it tomorrow since I have the day off. Just such a pain in the arse v.v

Thanks for the help though.
LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Ngovednik was able to pick up the other two large items that were delivered to the exact same FedEx at about the exact same time, but for some reason they sent just that one back x.x

Alright, I'll deal with it tomorrow since I have the day off. Just such a pain in the arse v.v

Thanks for the help though.
LP

Good luck with that.

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Good luck with that.

I love my fiancé. So so much XD

He called FedEx back, and they said if he beat the truck from leaving, they would get the box out of it for him.

He made it there with two minutes to spare and confused the hell out of the driver and manager XD He got his gift though! Wasn't quite as happy as I'd hoped >.< But was still happy.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:I love my fiancé. So so much XD

He called FedEx back, and they said if he beat the truck from leaving, they would get the box out of it for him.

He made it there with two minutes to spare and confused the hell out of the driver and manager XD He got his gift though! Wasn't quite as happy as I'd hoped >.< But was still happy.

LP

What did he get?

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:What did he get?

LP

This

Doofus never pointed out that he had been drooling over the 1.5 hp ones though x.x so he has a 130W instead xp

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:This

Doofus never pointed out that he had been drooling over the 1.5 hp ones though x.x so he has a 130W instead xp

LP

oooo that's shiny! Tell him he can work his way up. Orc has been going through the kitchen stuff with prejudice. He's yard sailing a bunch of stuff and I know he plans to buy some of it new again after the move - stinker!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:oooo that's shiny! Tell him he can work his way up. Orc has been going through the kitchen stuff with prejudice. He's yard sailing a bunch of stuff and I know he plans to buy some of it new again after the move - stinker!

LP

XD That's a good tactic! We'll see how much use he gets out of it. If he uses it as much as he always said he would, I'll get him the 1.5 hp for his next birthday :3

Hnnng, now I really wish I could help you with the yard sale. Ngo would probably go crazy over some of the stuff. We've already run clear out of surface space for all his toys and have to use the dining room table to place things on that we're not using at the moment.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:XD That's a good tactic! We'll see how much use he gets out of it. If he uses it as much as he always said he would, I'll get him the 1.5 hp for his next birthday :3

Hnnng, now I really wish I could help you with the yard sale. Ngo would probably go crazy over some of the stuff. We've already run clear out of surface space for all his toys and have to use the dining room table to place things on that we're not using at the moment.

LP

I'm really not that far away, you could hope on the evening train and be here before morning ;)

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:I'm really not that far away, you could hope on the evening train and be here before morning ;)

LP

XD Don't tempt me too much or you might see us Sunday morning.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:XD Don't tempt me too much or you might see us Sunday morning.

LP

Bring a sleeping bag (oh heck we've got some you can borrow!)

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Bring a sleeping bag (oh heck we've got some you can borrow!)

LP

~flails~
And they call me a temptress!

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:~flails~
And they call me a temptress!

LP

Hey, if it works for you

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Hey, if it works for you

LP

LP!

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:LP!

You aren't on my couch!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:You aren't on my couch!

LP

XD Blame the sunburns from the concert!

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:XD Blame the sunburns from the concert!

LP

We are going again next weekend all weekend.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:We are going again next weekend all weekend.

LP

Sweet! Looks like Ngo's local friend is going to drag us on a camping trip though x.x Not such a bad thing since his friend has all these neat toys, but I'm worried how hot it's going to be >.< Today it's supposed to reach the 90s.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Sweet! Looks like Ngo's local friend is going to drag us on a camping trip though x.x Not such a bad thing since his friend has all these neat toys, but I'm worried how hot it's going to be >.< Today it's supposed to reach the 90s.

LP

We are supposed to hit 100.... one of the reasons I like this town is because it's never over 90, this year is too dang hot!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:We are supposed to hit 100.... one of the reasons I like this town is because it's never over 90, this year is too dang hot!

LP

It seems like that most everywhere x.x I hope this isn't going to be a normal trend for this area. If nothing else, it makes the rainy season that much more welcome when it comes around xp

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:It seems like that most everywhere x.x I hope this isn't going to be a normal trend for this area. If nothing else, it makes the rainy season that much more welcome when it comes around xp

LP

No kidding! I am so going to miss the snow.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:No kidding! I am so going to miss the snow.

LP

You might not have to miss it too much. We got snow in the Seattle-ish area for the past few years now x.x

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:You might not have to miss it too much. We got snow in the Seattle-ish area for the past few years now x.x

LP

My co-worker assures me that won't be happening again *snerk*. I've already promised the kids we will try to go to the mountains to play in the white stuff.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:My co-worker assures me that won't be happening again *snerk*. I've already promised the kids we will try to go to the mountains to play in the white stuff.

LP

Well there should be a few good places to do that once you guys move. Hey, come on over and visit us sometime and we'll take you all hiking on Mt. Rainier XD There's still snow on the mountain if you go up high enough.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Well there should be a few good places to do that once you guys move. Hey, come on over and visit us sometime and we'll take you all hiking on Mt. Rainier XD There's still snow on the mountain if you go up high enough.

LP

That sounds fun! We might have to do that for reals!

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:That sounds fun! We might have to do that for reals!

LP

That would be a blast XD We'll invite the local friend since he gets passes every year for the mountain.

LP

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Nitetigrezz wrote:Well there should be a few good places to do that once you guys move. Hey, come on over and visit us sometime and we'll take you all hiking on Mt. Rainier XD There's still snow on the mountain if you go up high enough.

america's most dangerous volcano

KtCallista

no1 wrote:america's most dangerous volcano

meh, what ya gonna do?

LP

Nitetigrezz

With all this volcano talk, I ~really~ need to get Ngo into the forums XD We were just talking about Mt. St. Helen the other day.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:With all this volcano talk, I ~really~ need to get Ngo into the forums XD We were just talking about Mt. St. Helen the other day.

LP

Volcanoes are under-appreciated time bombs spread amongst civilization.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:Volcanoes are under-appreciated time bombs spread amongst civilization.

LP

>.> Depends on where you live. I used to go to high school in a town that was named after the major fault line that ran through it. Geology class was fascinating

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:>.> Depends on where you live. I used to go to high school in a town that was named after the major fault line that ran through it. Geology class was fascinating

LP

The ring of fire is my home.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:The ring of fire is my home.

LP

Oh so you got to learn more about plate tectonics than most XD

And just because I know someone else will say it if I don't, did you get to meet Johnny Cash?

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Oh so you got to learn more about plate tectonics than most XD

And just because I know someone else will say it if I don't, did you get to meet Johnny Cash?

LP

No, but Hemingway was a bit of a big deal.

LP

Nitetigrezz

KtCallista wrote:No, but Hemingway was a bit of a big deal.

LP

Mmmm that reminds me. I want to read 'Old Man and the Sea' again at some point. There was something so relaxing about that book.

LP

KtCallista

Nitetigrezz wrote:Mmmm that reminds me. I want to read 'Old Man and the Sea' again at some point. There was something so relaxing about that book.

LP

*shudders* I absolutely abhor that novel.

LP