GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
KtCallista wrote:While my grandmother continues to do well, I was informed yesterday (Christmas) that my uncle who has had a number of medical procedures this year - was admitted to hospital for a stroke. I don't have many details, but I do know he went home today. If you could remember him and his wife in your prayers along with their children and grandchildren who do not live nearby to him any longer.

will do

GodfatherND

dontwantaname wrote:Might as well ask for prayers.
This isn't getting any better.
Thanks

I'm sorry that I missed this. Praying.

Send a PM if you need to.

Aardwolky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aardwolky

Asking for blessings for Mrs Loke, She's a volunteer stray feeder for many years.
Husband had stomach cancer and not doing well, currently resting at home. Hopes she finds peace and that she's alright.

[u]HE[u] the red one, doesn't forgive, He Forgets and Just love unconditionally

GodfatherND

Aardwolky wrote:Asking for blessings for Mrs Loke, She's a volunteer stray feeder for many years.
Husband had stomach cancer and not doing well, currently resting at home. Hopes she finds peace and that she's alright.

Praying

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Aardwolky wrote:Asking for blessings for Mrs Loke, She's a volunteer stray feeder for many years.

Yes.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ok

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

Praying.

hot72chev

quality posts: 10 Private Messages hot72chev

I lost an acquaintance today after a 5 year struggle with breast cancer. Please pray for her soul as she makes the transition, and pray that her family will find comfort. She was a great lady. Life is so not fair.
RIP, Lin.

jawsuser

hot72chev wrote:I lost an acquaintance today after a 5 year struggle with breast cancer. Please pray for her soul as she makes the transition, and pray that her family will find comfort. She was a great lady. Life is so not fair.
RIP, Lin.

Praying. Life definitely isn't fair. People who don't want to die do; and people lie my dad who wants to die, don't.

jawsuser

Dad had a little stroke this morning and sat down on the floor. He is okay now, just scared me some. The cancer is in his bones now. His back and hips have been hurting him more for a little over a week, but he hasn't said anything. With the cancer in the bones it makes me wonder if his shoulders hurting him so bad is due to the cancer being there and not just arthritis. He is better now and has agreed to use a rollator in the house and out an about. Prayerfully no more falling down. Prayers for strength for both of us would be greatly appreciated.

GodfatherND

jawsuser wrote:Dad had a little stroke this morning and sat down on the floor. He is okay now, just scared me some. The cancer is in his bones now. His back and hips have been hurting him more for a little over a week, but he hasn't said anything. With the cancer in the bones it makes me wonder if his shoulders hurting him so bad is due to the cancer being there and not just arthritis. He is better now and has agreed to use a rollator in the house and out an about. Prayerfully no more falling down. Prayers for strength for both of us would be greatly appreciated.

Prayers for you and your father, and prayers for hot72chev's friend.

hot72chev

jawsuser wrote:Dad had a little stroke this morning and sat down on the floor. He is okay now, just scared me some. The cancer is in his bones now. His back and hips have been hurting him more for a little over a week, but he hasn't said anything. With the cancer in the bones it makes me wonder if his shoulders hurting him so bad is due to the cancer being there and not just arthritis. He is better now and has agreed to use a rollator in the house and out an about. Prayerfully no more falling down. Prayers for strength for both of us would be greatly appreciated.

You got it. Stay strong, jaws. Thinking of you.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

GodfatherND wrote:Prayers for you and your father, and prayers for hot72chev's friend.

From me too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jawsuser

Please pray for my neighbor's son Tom Myers. They were doing some burning when a tree strarted to fall and a kid was in the way. Tom got the kid out of the way but he wass crushed by the tree. He has five kids. His parents have been down in Panama City at the hospital with him for a week.

Hot72 how is your brother and friend's family doing?

hot72chev

jawsuser wrote:Please pray for my neighbor's son Tom Myers. They were doing some burning when a tree strarted to fall and a kid was in the way. Tom got the kid out of the way but he wass crushed by the tree. He has five kids. His parents have been down in Panama City at the hospital with him for a week.

Hot72 how is your brother and friend's family doing?

Little brother is having the last of the chemo treatments this week. He will be monitored closely for a while, of course. He is going to have some lingering problems like memory loss and tremor. Thank goodness his mom is around to take care of him.

I lost a great aunt to cancer today. She had suffered a long time. Please pray for her family.

Another family friend is in the hospital, bleeding internally, surgery tomorrow. More prayers.

Saying prayers for your neighbors, jawsuser. So much sadness. Wishing for all to be surrounded by love.

jawsuser

hot72chev wrote:Little brother is having the last of the chemo treatments this week. He will be monitored closely for a while, of course. He is going to have some lingering problems like memory loss and tremor. Thank goodness his mom is around to take care of him.

I lost a great aunt to cancer today. She had suffered a long time. Please pray for her family.

Another family friend is in the hospital, bleeding internally, surgery tomorrow. More prayers.

Saying prayers for your neighbors, jawsuser. So much sadness. Wishing for all to be surrounded by love.

Praying for your brother, great aunt's family and family friend's family.

There is a lot of sadness. My cousin told me today that one of their neighbors was killed in a car crash.

Its odd, there are so many people who don't want to die and do; yet my dad, who does want to die, doesn't. He is now to the point where most times he can't feed himself, get up by himself, or support his weight. At least he is beginning to ask for help. The last two times he has tried to get up by himself he has fallen. Given that the cancer is now in his bones and they could break very easily, that is not a good thing.

hot72chev

Our friend, jawsuser, lost her father today. I am asking for our community to keep her and her family in your prayers, please.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

hot72chev wrote:Our friend, jawsuser, lost her father today. I am asking for our community to keep her and her family in your prayers, please.

My prayers and condolences to jawuser, friends and family.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog