jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Classy, woot:

The Beer Belly

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
no1 wrote:omg, i had forgotten why i hate reading story arcs in newspaper comic strips, they move at a glacial pace. anyhoo ...

the german spy is really an allied spy?!? wtf?



And Martine was a double agent as well. What tangled webs...

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:Classy, woot:

The Beer Belly



We strive to keep it classy while also trying to stay in touch with our wooters. A lot have been asking for a beer.woot. Since we can't do that (laws), this seemed like a good deal to offer for beer lovers.


Edit: And now we get to see this picture on all the sites while scanning posts. You did this on purpose, didn't you?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Snow blower is cranky.


Luckily one of Rusty's friends passed by and the owner got it started.

You don't even need a coat out. I wonder how hot it is?

I just checked, it is 29. It is funny, it feels like 60.
No wind and sunny.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
ThunderThighs wrote:We strive to keep it classy while also trying to stay in touch with our wooters. A lot have been asking for a beer.woot. Since we can't do that (laws), this seemed like a good deal to offer for beer lovers.


Edit: And now we get to see this picture on all the sites while scanning posts. You did this on purpose, didn't you?



hehehehehe

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:Snow blower is cranky.


Luckily one of Rusty's friends passed by and the owner got it started.

You don't even need a coat out. I wonder how hot it is?

I just checked, it is 29. It is funny, it feels like 60.
No wind and sunny.



It is in the 60s here. I had my windows down when I drove back from lunch.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Didn't the underline formatting not work in the past?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jqubed wrote:hehehehehe



What's funny is I wanted to make another post to get past the page with the mankinis at the top, and instead I wound up with the beer belly at the top. I may go on a posting spree to get past this one, too.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
jqubed wrote:What's funny is I wanted to make another post to get past the page with the mankinis at the top, and instead I wound up with the beer belly at the top. I may go on a posting spree to get past this one, too.



I totally agree with you. I didn't get the picture until I went to the site and read that it is a beer holder. Sometimes what I think I see is so funny! I couldn't figure out why a fat guy in a tshirt was labeled as a beerbelly. Oh well. I will be glad to help you get rid of the beer belly picture.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Has anyone here had dealings with OptumRx? It's a mail order pharmacy that we got at the beginning of the year for our Part D Medicare. I've had nothing but trouble with them. Phone calls that they need more info, but it's stuff they already have; meds not sent for some reason but don't call me to tell me; et cetera.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Has anyone here had dealings with OptumRx? It's a mail order pharmacy that we got at the beginning of the year for our Part D Medicare. I've had nothing but trouble with them. Phone calls that they need more info, but it's stuff they already have; meds not sent for some reason but don't call me to tell me; et cetera.



pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:



Thank you.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

hot72chev


quality posts: 10 Private Messages hot72chev

I disagree. Express Scripts is WAY worse than 3 balls out of 5.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jawsuser wrote:I totally agree with you. I didn't get the picture until I went to the site and read that it is a beer holder. Sometimes what I think I see is so funny! I couldn't figure out why a fat guy in a tshirt was labeled as a beerbelly. Oh well. I will be glad to help you get rid of the beer belly picture.



How much are you able to see of pictures?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
hot72chev wrote:I disagree. Express Scripts is WAY worse than 3 balls out of 5.



I'm glad I never had to use their mail-order service, then!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jqubed wrote:I'm glad I never had to use their mail-order service, then!



Oh, awesome, I'm currently with Caremark, at the bottom of the list in satisfaction.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista

I think AmeriCorp VISTAs are recommended to use Cigna, but I was on my husband's insurance while we had that.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:Oh, awesome, I'm currently with Caremark, at the bottom of the list in satisfaction.



Just go to CVS, the same price. Was with them the last couple of years and it was like that and a friend of ours is with them now and said the same thing.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Just go to CVS, the same price. Was with them the last couple of years and it was like that and a friend of ours is with them now and said the same thing.



So you don't have to do the mail-order thing if you go to the CVS? It always feels weird going to another pharmacy and handing them my CVS/Caremark card, but there isn't a CVS particularly close to me. Hopefully I'm years away from needing a maintenance medication that would use the mail-order supply.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Are you trying to fight off a hostile takeover bid? Perhaps the Pac-Man defense is right for you!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

More fun with shoveling.

Didn't get much, and the piles on the sides are starting to squish, finally.

Re: mail order...I was on Express Scripts for 3 years, never had any problems with them. Now on Orchard, which isn't listed, and but they've been fine, if a little slow to call me when something wasn't covered or out of stock.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:More fun with shoveling.

Didn't get much, and the piles on the sides are starting to squish, finally.

Re: mail order...I was on Express Scripts for 3 years, never had any problems with them. Now on Orchard, which isn't listed, and but they've been fine, if a little slow to call me when something wasn't covered or out of stock.



Still playing with the snow? You didn't have enough of it yet???

I think we had express scripts. It was fine.
Don;t know what we have now.
Hubby is a pia and switches the insurance ever year or two. That is one of his responsibilities at work.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I can see little patches of grass! The snow is melting!

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I can see little patches of grass! The snow is melting!



It is raining here. Which means every night it freezes.
Hopefully it will stay warm long enough to melt all the snow before the next storm.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:It is raining here. Which means every night it freezes.
Hopefully it will stay warm long enough to melt all the snow before the next storm.



We had that the night before so yesterday morning there was black ice everywhere. Lots of wrecks and falls.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Now the car won't start.

Ugh.

Put the charger on it. Not sure that is the problem.

Checked the AAA membership to make sure it is valid .

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Mavyn wrote:More fun with shoveling.

Didn't get much, and the piles on the sides are starting to squish, finally.

Re: mail order...I was on Express Scripts for 3 years, never had any problems with them. Now on Orchard, which isn't listed, and but they've been fine, if a little slow to call me when something wasn't covered or out of stock.



Those are some deep snowbanks on the side!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:It is raining here. Which means every night it freezes.
Hopefully it will stay warm long enough to melt all the snow before the next storm.



We had a thunderstorm come through the night (apparently; it didn't wake me up), so according to the adage we should get snow in a week or two. Really nice outside right now, though. Feels like it's probably close to 70.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:Now the car won't start.

Ugh.

Put the charger on it. Not sure that is the problem.

Checked the AAA membership to make sure it is valid .



If it isn't, can you call and renew and have them come immediately afterward?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Now the car won't start.

Ugh.

Put the charger on it. Not sure that is the problem.

Checked the AAA membership to make sure it is valid .




dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:



You think nuns took parts out of my car?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:You think nuns took parts out of my car?



depends on how evil they think you are.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee
Her dress has got a tear
She waltzes on her way to Mass
And whistles on the stair
And underneath her wimple
She has curlers in her hair
I even heard her singing in the abbey

She's always late for chapel
But her penitence is real
She's always late for everything
Except for every meal
I hate to have to say it
But I very firmly feel
dontwannaname's not an asset to the abbey

I'd like to say a word in her behalf
dontwannaname makes me laugh

How do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means dontwannaname?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand

Oh, how do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

When I'm with her I'm confused
Out of focus and bemused
And I never know exactly where I am
Unpredictable as weather
She's as flighty as a feather
She's a darling! She's a demon! She's a lamb!

She'd outpester any pest
Drive a hornet from its nest
She could throw a whirling dervish out of whirl
She is gentle! She is wild!
She's a riddle! She's a child!
She's a headache! She's an angel!
She's a girl!

How do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means dontwannaname?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand

Oh, how do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee



Just wow.

Some days are a total waste of makeup.

hot72chev


quality posts: 10 Private Messages hot72chev

One reason I hate Express Scripts: They are pushy under the guise of customer service. They keep calling to tell me it's time to refill my prescription. I do not want to refill my prescription at this time. They keep calling. No way to make them stop, except to refill my prescription.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee
Her dress has got a tear
She waltzes on her way to Mass
And whistles on the stair
And underneath her wimple
She has curlers in her hair
I even heard her singing in the abbey

She's always late for chapel
But her penitence is real
She's always late for everything
Except for every meal
I hate to have to say it
But I very firmly feel
dontwannaname's not an asset to the abbey

I'd like to say a word in her behalf
dontwannaname makes me laugh

How do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means dontwannaname?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand

Oh, how do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

When I'm with her I'm confused
Out of focus and bemused
And I never know exactly where I am
Unpredictable as weather
She's as flighty as a feather
She's a darling! She's a demon! She's a lamb!

She'd outpester any pest
Drive a hornet from its nest
She could throw a whirling dervish out of whirl
She is gentle! She is wild!
She's a riddle! She's a child!
She's a headache! She's an angel!
She's a girl!

How do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means dontwannaname?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand

Oh, how do you solve a problem like dontwannaname?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?




Nope, I was Fredrick in The Sound of Music.

Joe in Showboat.

Being an alto in an all girls school has it's advantages.

btw, the guy on Broadway played Joe the same way I did. The movie was the old view of blacks. I wasn't going to do that in 1972 in a black neighborhood.
It was long enough ago that I was in black face. Nobody knew who I was!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Nope, I was Fredrick in The Sound of Music.
...
It was long enough ago that I was in black face.



i always suspected friedrich was the black sheep of the fambly!