no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Mavyn wrote:I prefer 5 triangles.

Or 2 circles.



how about three triangles?

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
no1 wrote:how about three triangles?



Isosceles are better.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:how about three triangles?


Do you know how many times I've had to see this photo as I scan posts on all the sites? EBW posts show up on all sites.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ThunderThighs wrote:Do you know how many times I've had to see this photo as I scan posts on all the sites? EBW posts show up on all sites.



it's not my fault woot has so many sites!

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Iceback wrote:pffft! duct tape

amateur no wonder you're in prison.



I always use chloroform. The old ways are still the best ways.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Do you know how many times I've had to see this photo as I scan posts on all the sites? EBW posts show up on all sites.



I didn't know that.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:Drove 5 hours down.
Spent 3 or 4 hours talking to Daughter and Fiancee.
Then, at 11:45 drove back. Actually if we didn't stop for dinner, we would have made it back in well under 4 hours.
It is amazing how close things can be without traffic.

We took brother in laws car and he and sister in law (not his wife, another sister in law. He is yet another sisters husband)
drove. S i l had a kid who went to school in baltimore.
They both have kids in sports and are use to making long trips to see games.
Hubby would have spent the night, not driven back.

Decided daughter and fiancee are actually doing everything possible. Talked to her doctor. She is going to therepy quite often there. A program made just for her problem.

So in the end, we left her. We never told her we were there to abduct her and drag her back.

She was not happy to see us (parents) but was surprised to see her aunt and uncle. Especially the uncle. Little does she know that sometimes the uncle texts her from his wife's phone, so she has been talking to him.
In the end she was happy to see everyone.

There is no solution to the problem.
Pia that is for sure.

oh, the cat scratched me. That is one strange cat.



I'm very sorry to hear she is still having trouble. She's still working in broadcast news? I understand it being completely addicting, but the stress level is so high it would certainly be better to get out. That's almost certainly not advice she'd take from parents, though; I probably wouldn't take it from mine. Almost anyone would give the same advice though. Usually when I see people from my old station and tell them I'm still in TV they ask why I didn't take my chance and break for freedom. I do plan on getting out at some point, though, maybe sooner than later.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:how about three triangles?



Oh gosh, Mankini has family.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
ThunderThighs wrote:Do you know how many times I've had to see this photo as I scan posts on all the sites? EBW posts show up on all sites.



MWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jqubed wrote:I do plan on getting out at some point, though, maybe sooner than later.



"I CAN QUIT COLD TURKEY ANY TIME I WANT"

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jqubed wrote:I always use chloroform. The old ways are still the best ways.



i've found it's easier to get through security with duct tape than with chloroform.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Saw an ad for Les Mis today, and it reminded me of this great picture:



Jaws: it shows a picture of Éponine from the movie version of Les Misérables with text over it saying "On a scale of 1 to Éponine, how friendzoned were you?"

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:i've found it's easier to get through security with duct tape than with chloroform.



Well yes, if you're flying commercial, alternate arrangements must be made.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:"I CAN QUIT COLD TURKEY ANY TIME I WANT"



Just not today.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:MWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha!


//smack

Although I'm done for the day so @manhandsha gets to look at them now.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
no1 wrote:i've found it's easier to get through security with duct tape than with chloroform.



Two words - zip ties

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:I do plan on getting out at some point, though, maybe sooner than later.



I thought this was from No1, was going to check the news for an escaped prisoner story.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
hot72chev wrote:Two words - zip ties



easier to use tape to gag/muzzle a noisy target.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
no1 wrote:plus i get three squares a day, medical care, an exercise yard and clothing.


That blaze orange jumpsuit is such a trendy fashion statement.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
hot72chev wrote:That blaze orange jumpsuit is such a trendy fashion statement.



just call me the orange ninja! dattebayo!

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
no1 wrote:just call me the orange ninja! dattebayo!


Hey, how many packs of ramen noodles do you have in your footlocker?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
hot72chev wrote:Hey, how many packs of ramen noodles do you have in your footlocker?



all of them!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Castle tonight. I hope it's a show about how that hideous dress is destroyed. At card club, all I said was Castle and six women immediately started in on how awful that dress was.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
dontwantaname wrote:
oh, the cat scratched me. That is one strange cat.



Maybe the cat was scared you would drag it back to your house with the other cat and Rusty.

Glad to hear things are as good as can be expected. Will continue to pray.

Ice I am glad to hear m-i-l will be staying. Caregiving is very hard and it will be good for her to have other healthy people around. Thanks for being such a caring s-i-l!

Dad update - He is doing better today than yesterday. Praise God!!! He really had me scared yesterday. He wasn't responding except for uh huh and un un. Basically bed bound. Thankfully he didn't stay there!

Hospice was in today, said he is getting near the end. Could go one of four ways.
- He has a major stroke that kills him outright.
- He continues to have little strokes and eventually gets totally bed bound.
- He dies in his sleep.
- He continues downhill and the cancer kills him.
Personally I am praying it is quick and fairly painless.

I will not be going to the self defense training class ths week. He is a short-timer and I would feel rotten to be out of town with no easy way to get back home if he died while I was there.

That is all the news from the Panhandle. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm up north.
I am going to take a couple days off and go stay at my friends house again Wed. to Sat. morning. My cousin is comng to stay with dad. Forty-five minutes from home if he dies is doable.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
hot72chev wrote:Me too. Rule # 1 - take care of yer mama.



And yer papa, and yer siblings if parents die early.

As soon as I was eighteen my parents wrote their will giving me custody of my two younger sisters if anything happened to them.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:Maybe the cat was scared you would drag it back to your house with the other cat and Rusty.

Glad to hear things are as good as can be expected. Will continue to pray.

Ice I am glad to hear m-i-l will be staying. Caregiving is very hard and it will be good for her to have other healthy people around. Thanks for being such a caring s-i-l!

Dad update - He is doing better today than yesterday. Praise God!!! He really had me scared yesterday. He wasn't responding except for uh huh and un un. Basically bed bound. Thankfully he didn't stay there!

Hospice was in today, said he is getting near the end. Could go one of four ways.
- He has a major stroke that kills him outright.
- He continues to have little strokes and eventually gets totally bed bound.
- He dies in his sleep.
- He continues downhill and the cancer kills him.
Personally I am praying it is quick and fairly painless.

I will not be going to the self defense training class ths week. He is a short-timer and I would feel rotten to be out of town with no easy way to get back home if he died while I was there.

That is all the news from the Panhandle. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm up north.
I am going to take a couple days off and go stay at my friends house again Wed. to Sat. morning. My cousin is comng to stay with dad. Forty-five minutes from home if he dies is doable.



My dad died young of a massive heart attack.
It was not unexpected, he got sick as a baby and it damaged his heart.
We were at dinner, so we saw it.
I'll tell you, it is quick and mostly painless. I would guess that is what happens when someone dies in their sleep.
It is a good way to die.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
dontwantaname wrote:It is a good way to die.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.



Sorry to hear you lost your dad young. That is hard. Thanks for the prayers, somedays its all that keeps me going.

jqubed wrote:Jaws: it shows a picture of Éponine from the movie version of Les Misérables with text over it saying "On a scale of 1 to Éponine, how friendzoned were you?"



Thanks for the description.

ThunderThighs wrote:Do you know how many times I've had to see this photo...?



Reminds me of the floor picture from my first dorm at college. My parents were going to move over to where the college was located. They didn't and the college required freshmen to live in dorms. By July when I applied all that was left was a co-ed dorm. It was an interesting floor to say the least.

hot72chev wrote:Two words - zip ties



That's an idea on how to use the left overs from the fence.

no1 wrote:easier to use tape to gag/muzzle a noisy target.



I thought that was what socks were made for. :-)

Can you tell how happy I am that dad had a better day today?

To borrow from AZ

AZGman wrote:Buh . . . duh duh duhnt . . . duh duhnt, da duhnt . . .





Now off to file my nails and hit the sack.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good Castle. But didn't get rid of the ugly dress.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everyone! Two days of sunshine in a row!

Great to hear better news from D'name and jaws. Ice sounds like MIL will be in good hands.

Have a great day!

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

More snow.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Good morning! 54° heading to 76° this afternoon.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Woo-hoo! It's already 40. Snow is melting!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Intermittent snow all day, then warming up and raining tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week. Supposed to be in the 50's by the weekend.

Will be very, very soggy when the snow starts melting.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
ThunderThighs wrote:Good morning! 54° heading to 76° this afternoon.



We're also at 54° and while we're only heading to 63° I'm pretty excited too! No sweatshirt today!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I have no desire to go out there....again....to either snowblow or shovel.

It looks like a couple of inches.

There are birds in the window feeder and it has no seed in it. I guess that is a hint.

Wow, a cardinal just landed on it. Took off. Oddly the sparrows are braver about landing on the window and seeing into the house

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Mavyn wrote:I don't know. That's the bit that is confusing...I could see her waxing lyrical about her father, but if Gran didn't know, what would be the source? The previous story line made it seem that Bill didn't talk about his experiences.

ETA: Some interesting discussion on the FB 9 Chickwood Lane group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/161082777511/)



omg, i had forgotten why i hate reading story arcs in newspaper comic strips, they move at a glacial pace. anyhoo ...

the german spy is really an allied spy?!? wtf?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:It looks like a couple of inches.



that's what she said

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:omg, i had forgotten why i hate reading story arcs in newspaper comic strips, they move at a glacial pace. anyhoo ...

the german spy is really an allied spy?!? wtf?



I got into reading Doonesbury in high school for a project on the comics. I'm so glad I eventually got free of that.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007