MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 231 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
rpm wrote:To end speculation, I have not been able to make it happen this year.

If there is still any interest, I will do everything I can to make it happen next year.

Sparky is right, I want very much to make an Amador trip that has not come together yet, in order to make the next tour truly new, unique and very much worth the wait, time and effort.

I think everyone will wait for next year.

Let us (Ron, Tim, or myself) know if you need any help or recon trips to Amador.

x20             
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

kkv123

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kkv123

If there is still any interest, I will do everything I can to make it happen next year.

Sparky is right, I want very much to make an Amador trip that has not come together yet, in order to make the next tour truly new, unique and very much worth the wait, time and effort.

RPM, thanks for letting us know. I'm sure it's not for lack of wishing. If there is anything I can do to help the cause along, please don't hesitate to ask.

And to those on the list, let us remember:
"Good things come to those who wait!"

klezman

quality posts: 174 Private Messages klezman

On the bright side, it should be easier (?) to make it work with a 1.5 year old rather than a 0.5 year old kid...

I stopped counting bottles. My CT

JOATMON

quality posts: 20 Private Messages JOATMON

I will bring forward the sign-up list as-is (actually, I will just update this thread); it's the right thing to do.

And, for those haters who assumed I was not in this for the long haul, I am still here.

Juvie: 30+24+4; Sellout: 6+7+0
Rags: 3+2+3
Drunk: 69+94+15 wine, 20+29+4 non-wine
Rugrat: 0+0+0; Refunded: 2+3+1
(as of 2011-03-02)

JOATMON

quality posts: 20 Private Messages JOATMON
JOATMON wrote:I will bring forward the sign-up list as-is (actually, I will just update this thread); it's the right thing to do.

And, for those haters who assumed I was not in this for the long haul, I am still here.

Sparky, what is the status of your +4?

Juvie: 30+24+4; Sellout: 6+7+0
Rags: 3+2+3
Drunk: 69+94+15 wine, 20+29+4 non-wine
Rugrat: 0+0+0; Refunded: 2+3+1
(as of 2011-03-02)

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 231 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
JOATMON wrote:Sparky, what is the status of your +4?

Same.

MarkDaSpark wrote:Thanks!

Go ahead and pull my #4 off the list for next year.

Still no need for a 4th.

x20             
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.