chipgreen

quality posts: 152 Private Messages chipgreen
cortot20 wrote:You can pretty much count out the corison at this point. The last time she offered her cab. It was at a price I was unwilling to pay.

I was prepared to get a minimal discount on some Corison and/or Kronos but was surprised when the last offer was Helios instead. The combination of modest discount + Helios label made for a less than compelling Christmas day offer although the thought was appreciated.

cortot20

quality posts: 110 Private Messages cortot20
chipgreen wrote:I was prepared to get a minimal discount on some Corison and/or Kronos but was surprised when the last offer was Helios instead. The combination of modest discount + Helios label made for a less than compelling Christmas day offer although the thought was appreciated.

I appreciate that the offers still occasionally come up, but I'm a cheapskate and the $32 a bottle we used to get her napa cab for is about my limit for online wine purchases.

CT

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

I hate moving! And thanks to trifecta and +1 for coming by to help hubby move the giant couch into our place. Not sure I could have done so with my sore back from all the packing, unpacking and organizing for the last 4+ days.

Now to clean out the other place...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 168 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Don't you hate it when you can't find something you ordered from Woot? You know you got it, but can't for the life of you remember where you stuck the stupid thing!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

JOATMON

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JOATMON

Fair warning: I'm not going to be starting the pub this time.

Juvie: 30+24+4; Sellout: 6+7+0
Rags: 3+2+3
Drunk: 69+94+15 wine, 20+29+4 non-wine
Rugrat: 0+0+0; Refunded: 2+3+1
(as of 2011-03-02)

MarkDaSpark

JOATMON wrote:Fair warning: I'm not going to be starting the pub this time.

Oto?

I'd ask cortot, but he seems to only start the Anti-Spud.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cortot20

quality posts: 110 Private Messages cortot20
MarkDaSpark wrote:Oto?

Oddly enough no one wanted to talk about potato's but I dated my thread 20 years ahead so it's good for awhile.

CT

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
MarkDaSpark wrote:Don't you hate it when you can't find something you ordered from Woot? You know you got it, but can't for the life of you remember where you stuck the stupid thing!

Happens all the time, and not just woot purchases.

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

MarkDaSpark

cheron98 wrote:Happens all the time, and not just woot purchases.

Just Woot purchases to me. Big Bang Theory shot glass ... know where it is. The Breaker Finder is no where to be found!

tiger7610

quality posts: 15 Private Messages tiger7610

Speaking of moving. I just moved today. It was only 4 blocks but still had to get a truck and carry everything up and down the stairs. 8 cases of wine, my back hates me right now, and my arms and everything else

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 500 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

JOATMON wrote:Fair warning: I'm not going to be starting the pub this time.

Ooooh, pick me! Pick me!

(Not really. I'll be asleep at that time.)

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
MarkDaSpark wrote:Oto?

I'm on vacation, but don't see myself lasting until midnight...I will if I'm still up...

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

kylemittskus

quality posts: 224 Private Messages kylemittskus

Wrong thread.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen