klezman

quality posts: 174 Private Messages klezman
cortot20 wrote:So Peter sells it and ships to wcc, then the order from RJQ gets sent back to Peter!? I'm so confused... at least with Klez, Klez can poach from the boxes. But Peters only going to find his own wine.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to figure out. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

I stopped counting bottles. My CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 231 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
otolith wrote:I think you did something similar on facebook...may have had to do with DST?

Bingo. Nope. Try again.

x20             
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

cortot20 wrote:So Peter sells it and ships to wcc, then the order from RJQ gets sent back to Peter!? I'm so confused... at least with Klez, Klez can poach from the boxes. But Peters only going to find his own wine.

I doubt it's going back to Peter ... unless RJQ is making a trek up before the 12th. No more tasting room!

x20             
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

FYI, the Corison 27 year Vertical Cab tasting by zTimothyBz will be open after this weekend to non-wine.wooters.

Reminder, Cathy will be there!

So if you are interested, speak now in the thread!

x20             

polarbear22

quality posts: 41 Private Messages polarbear22
MarkDaSpark wrote:FYI, the Corison 27 year Vertical Cab tasting by zTimothyBz will be open after this weekend to non-wine.wooters.

Reminder, Cathy will be there!

So if you are interested, speak now in the thread!

Wow!! Actually would be worth the trip. Have a great time.

rjquillin

quality posts: 286 Private Messages rjquillin
klezman wrote:Yeah, that's what I was trying to figure out. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

I've been trying to figure this out too, but that light has yet to illuminate for me...

CT

cortot20

quality posts: 293 Private Messages cortot20
rjquillin wrote:I've been trying to figure this out too, but that light has yet to illuminate for me...

If you don't know then we have no chance!

CT

bahwm

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bahwm
klezman wrote:No matter where you are, 3-4" of rain is a whole lot, I'd think. Snow, not really worth notice, but that's a whole lot of rain.

Yeah. That would be a lot of rain here, too. If it converted to snow, that would be a lot of snow!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast