MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 236 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
rjquillin wrote:Yes, Merry Christmas and happy {Channukah, Chanukkah, Hanukkah} to all.
[I'm challenged; is the spelling just another Canadian thing?]

LMGTFY

Edit:  Sparkolith!

And didn't we do this last year?

x20             
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

klezman

quality posts: 178 Private Messages klezman
rjquillin wrote:Yes, Merry Christmas and happy {Channukah, Chanukkah, Hanukkah} to all.

The vagaries of transliteration (plus it depends how you grew up). I don't think it should start with a plain H because it's a CH/KH sound. When that's written with just H it has a dot underneath it. As for the number of N's and K's...meh, who cares.

I stopped counting bottles. My CT

MarkDaSpark

Klez discussed it back in 2011 in the Poli-Ticks thread (you might need to scroll down a post or so to 11:53)

So, it was time again ... especially with his Canadian grammer problem.

x20             
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mommadeb1

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mommadeb1
rjquillin wrote:A delightfully meh post.

Sorry...was just about to be our of Internet range and wanted to post before I couldn't. Hope everyone is having a great week..
I'm back to no internet in a few. It is weird not being able to check in here when I want

bahwm

quality posts: 59 Private Messages bahwm
mommadeb1 wrote:Sorry...was just about to be our of Internet range and wanted to post before I couldn't. Hope everyone is having a great week..
I'm back to no internet in a few. It is weird not being able to check in here when I want

Where are you that you are away from internet? Hope you're having fun! We had a good Christmas and are continuing visiting with family & friends this week--and catching up on sleep!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

polarbear22

quality posts: 41 Private Messages polarbear22

Having a nice bottle of Momokawa Pearl Sake. Soon, I hope to channel my inner Bowtie. That is all for now.

klezman

polarbear22 wrote:Having a nice bottle of Momokawa Pearl Sake. Soon, I hope to channel my inner Bowtie. That is all for now.

It's been three hours already...what's up?

bhodilee

quality posts: 34 Private Messages bhodilee
klezman wrote:It's been three hours already...what's up?

He either passed out first or reached that state of pure jackass nirvana and was too terrified to post. It's a lonely world I occupy.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

MarkDaSpark

Attention! Please read.

I need to spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on Wine.Woot for 2016. I will return sometime on January 1st in 2017.

Thank you for understanding, I'll miss you all!

x20             

otolith

quality posts: 26 Private Messages otolith
MarkDaSpark wrote:Attention! Please read.

I need to spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on Wine.Woot for 2016. I will return sometime on January 1st in 2017.

Have you been waiting all year to use that???

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

MarkDaSpark

otolith wrote:Have you been waiting all year to use that???

Nope. Ran across it while looking for my New Year emoticons.

x20             

polarbear22

quality posts: 41 Private Messages polarbear22
bhodilee wrote:He either passed out first or reached that state of pure jackass nirvana and was too terrified to post. It's a lonely world I occupy.

I shared the bottle with my wife. I thoroughly enjoyed, but did not reach the true state of inner Bowtie. I did my best, but it truly is a unique plane that you occupy.

rjquillin

quality posts: 289 Private Messages rjquillin

It'd be nice if Chips' Ohio State would show up for the second half and replace the 'posers that were on the field so far.

CT

klezman

MarkDaSpark wrote:Attention! Please read.

I read this on FB as well. You're double dipping!

Happy new year all!

chipgreen

quality posts: 286 Private Messages chipgreen
rjquillin wrote:It'd be nice if Chips' Ohio State would show up for the second half and replace the 'posers that were on the field so far.

I had to turn it off, what a pathetic performance!