basballr04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basballr04

Update on my golf clubs since the order was canceled due to some kind of security issue with Woot. I found the exact same clubs on RockBottomGolf.com and I'm saving $10. Woop woop, thanks to woot's err I'm saving $$$ I'd expect more from a subsidiary of Amazon. Thanks to TT for giving it to me straight

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wootyougot wrote:What is going on with Woot (lack of) Customer service these days?

It has been 3 weeks since I had a problem with an item and no response!? I used to get a response right away. I'm thinking it's time to just drop woot from my favorites list and buying products elsewhere on the web.

Wooty, they can't locate an email in the timeframe you mentioned. Could you please private message me the case and order numbers?

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kkellynbd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkellynbd

Hi There, Hoping someone can help on here. Order #XXX, Started contacting support on Dec. 17th, keep get robo Case #'s assigned and no resolution. Only 3 of the items ordered were delivered and I am still missing the 4th item. Requested either ship item or refund original purchase price. No resolution has been offered, just more Robo Case #'s. What gives. I am a first time buyer and this has not left me with a great feeling about your company when something this simple can't be resolved without this much time involved on my end. Thank You.

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order number to protect your privacy.

kkellynbd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkellynbd
kkellynbd wrote:Hi There, Hoping someone can help on here. Order #47147295, Started contacting support on Dec. 17th, keep get robo Case #'s assigned and no resolution. Only 3 of the items ordered were delivered and I am still missing the 4th item. Requested either ship item or refund original purchase price. No resolution has been offered, just more Robo Case #'s. What gives. I am a first time buyer and this has not left me with a great feeling about your company when something this simple can't be resolved without this much time involved on my end. Thank You.

And Now, once again, I have been assigned another Case #...emailed to me in response to my inquiry to support...reads as follows:
Woot Customer Service here to say thanks for the email. We'll get right on it, starting by assigning you the catchy case number CAS-592746-G8Z6R2.
PLEASE CAN'T SOMEONE HELP??

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

kkellynbd wrote:Hi There, Hoping someone can help on here. Order #47147295, Started contacting support on Dec. 17th, keep get robo Case #'s assigned and no resolution. Only 3 of the items ordered were delivered and I am still missing the 4th item. Requested either ship item or refund original purchase price. No resolution has been offered, just more Robo Case #'s. What gives. I am a first time buyer and this has not left me with a great feeling about your company when something this simple can't be resolved without this much time involved on my end. Thank You.

I'm so sorry that this has been your first impression of us. I've passed your info along; you should hear back soon. Again, apologies for the trouble. :/

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

wootyougot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wootyougot

I bought HEAVY pillows. They showed up flimsy and are very low quality. Not what you would expect from WOOT. I tried to send them back. Your support said, Maybe you should try to sell them. I have been a woot customer for years as has my wife. Since when dont you take back items that are absolutely crap? You just lost a customer forever. Bye woot you guys have changed.

landshark777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages landshark777

I purchased some shoes that came about 2 sizes too large. I sent an email to Woot customer service immediately upon receipt to get a refund. I received the automated response with a case number. After a week and no productive response I sent another email and was assigned a new case number. I have now sent four messages to Woot and have not received a response. I believe this total lack of service means I will have to dispute the charge with my credit card and stop purchasing from Woot. I guess I can donate the shoes to some clown in need of huge shoes.

haynangel808

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haynangel808

I ordered the "Unstealthiest Ninja" shirt on 12/10/13 (ord# xxxx8309) and have not received it yet. I have sent numerous email inquiries from 12/28/13 - 01/13/14 to which I have received no response. It was originally ordered as a Christmas gift...and now that the holidays are all over with I would like to know if I will get a refund.

manhandsha

Staff

haynangel808 wrote:I ordered the "Unstealthiest Ninja" shirt on 12/10/13 (ord# xxxx8309) and have not received it yet. I have sent numerous email inquiries from 12/28/13 - 01/13/14 to which I have received no response. It was originally ordered as a Christmas gift...and now that the holidays are all over with I would like to know if I will get a refund.

I'm so sorry you haven't heard back yet. I passed your info along; you should receive a response soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

mslim7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mslim7

I ordered a jersey on Dec. 10 as well. it was a christmas present. no dice.

emailed them asking for a refund on jan. 5.. no luck yet.

case number CAS-570945-H9C3M1

sholl10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sholl10

I am also having issues with customer support. I have tried contacting them multiple times and they still haven't answered me. I bought a Yardforce Leaf Shredder and the motor burnt up the first time I used it. I would like to just return it, can you send me a return label?

Sean

manhandsha

Staff

Hi all- Posts above this have been forwarded along. Thanks for your continued patience.

jtbrown1111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtbrown1111

I have not been able to get ahold of customer server on order # XXX , This package took 5 days to ship and no according to the tracking number XXX with Fed-Ex its going to Colorado and I'm not in Colorado ...

Where is my package ?

[MOD EDIT] I removed you order and tracking info to protect your privacy.

xploder02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xploder02

Could I get an update on ticket: CAS-594092-P5Q1B6

Thanks

manhandsha

Staff

Hi all- Posts above this have been forwarded along. Thanks for your continued patience.

cdstiles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdstiles
ThunderThighs wrote:@cdstiles: Sorry for the delay in getting you a response. I'll send an email to CS to let them know of your concern. Thank you for your patience.

I got a response from customer service asking if I would like a new one or a refund. Since there is no mechanism to follow through without being assigned a new case number. Now I am yet again waiting for another 16 days and no peep out of customer service. This has truly soured me to woot in general. I really hope you guys get your stuff together since it now seems that the only way to get service is to post here.

1/7/14
CAS-575805-N5D0W4.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cdstiles wrote:I got a response from customer service asking if I would like a new one or a refund. Since there is no mechanism to follow through without being assigned a new case number. Now I am yet again waiting for another 16 days and no peep out of customer service. This has truly soured me to woot in general. I really hope you guys get your stuff together since it now seems that the only way to get service is to post here.

1/7/14
CAS-575805-N5D0W4.

I'll let them know you responded.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tizzo26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tizzo26

What is going on with Woot (lack of) Customer service these days?

It has been 2 weeks since I had a problem with an item and no response!? I used to get a response right away. I'm thinking it's time to just drop woot from my favorites list and buying products elsewhere on the web. I want my money back, if your not going to send me the product don't charge me for it.

hsandlar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hsandlar

This is the 4th time I have had to post on this thread to get customer support!

I previously posted to get an RMA number and prepaid label. I shipped my product back and it arrived at woot service in Carrollton TX on 1/20/14. I am still waiting for my refund of $523.79!

The case number is: CAS-XXX

Please help!!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 128 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

hsandlar wrote:This is the 4th time I have had to post on this thread to get customer support!

I previously posted to get an RMA number and prepaid label. I shipped my product back and it arrived at woot service in Carrollton TX on 1/20/14. I am still waiting for my refund of $523.79!

The case number is: CAS-XXX

Please help!!

I'll check in with CS on your case.

vbright1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbright1
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

We shipped the damaged light back two weeks ago. Have not yet received refund. How long should we expect to be refunded? Thanks

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 128 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

vbright1 wrote:We shipped the damaged light back two weeks ago. Have not yet received refund. How long should we expect to be refunded? Thanks

Hey there, just checked, it looks like your RMA was returned on 1/27- we're able to process/refund within 7-10 business days of getting an item back.

vbright1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbright1
agingdragqueen wrote:Hey there, just checked, it looks like your RMA was returned on 1/27- we're able to process/refund within 7-10 business days of getting an item back.

Thanks for the quick response p.

bcroak01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcroak01

Case # CAS-615039-T7V2F2
Where are my stools? Got half my order.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bcroak01 wrote:Case # CAS-615039-T7V2F2
Where are my stools? Got half my order.

Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by February 10th, to please rewrite back into support@woot.com and let us know.

bcroak01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcroak01
ROGETRAY wrote:Please be aware that standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by February 10th, to please rewrite back into support@woot.com and let us know.

Mucho Grassy Ass!

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

Well - one of these dates back to May of 2013. But, I have faith in TT!

So, TT,

Well, it's been fun but I still have some unresolved tickets outstanding and I hoping you can help, again. We've done this 3 times now if I recall correctly.

I have old tickets yet waiting, then two other new tickets - one solved with a $1.99 refund, the other complex one....no response.

Given everything else, I guess I'd take the $20 partial refund for the clock, but all of the broken glassware and tea sets was just sad. The latest # ignored is CAS-530597-S6X2P6 originally sent on Dec. 14, followed up on Jan 5th, and no reply either time.

Sheesh. I'm so super easy and laid back, but the clock was originally ordered in May, 2013.

All help appreciated.
Jeff

Date: Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:54 PM
To: "support@woot.com"
Subject: Re: Received your email, Case # CAS-530597-S6X2P6 has been created Email ID: CRM:0001789

Hello Woot!

I waited until after the Holidays, but this has now been just shy of one month. Can I please have an update? I got the refund on the one other, I was hoping that then this ticket would be resolved too…

Jeff

Date: Saturday, December 14, 2013 10:32 PM
To: jeff.vanevenhoven@gmail.com
Subject: Received your email, Case # CAS-530597-S6X2P6 has been created Email ID: CRM:0001789

Hi, Woot member -
Woot Customer Service here to say thanks for the email. We'll get right on it, starting by assigning you the catchy case number CAS-530597-S6X2P6.

To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request. We're very sorry for the delay, we know it is an important time of year and remain committed to addressing your concerns. You might find the answer you seek in our FAQ: http://www.woot.com/faq.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Woot Customer Services

http://www.woot.com | http://kids.woot.com | http://sellout.woot.com | http://shirt.woot.com | http://wine.woot.com | http://sport.woot.com

supernes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supernes

It it normal to get tracking number. Having said it has departed then an hour later saying it's been delivered? Looks like it never left the departing city.

ROGETRAY

Staff

supernes wrote:It it normal to get tracking number. Having said it has departed then an hour later saying it's been delivered? Looks like it never left the departing city.

Sometimes the tracking number is generated and placed on the product but doesn't show any activity.

Standard shipping on items is usually 3-8 business days from the sale (sometimes much sooner than that). We ask that you allow a couple more days for your item(s) to ship.

We recommend that if you don't see any tracking updates/activity by February 12th, to please rewrite back into support@woot.com and let us know.

nyc224466

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyc224466

Reading through the comments in this thread is not heartening at all. I sent an inquiry about a short shipment over a month ago and have yet to receive a response to my original inquiry, let alone the three follow-up inquiries. Can someone please look at my case(s) and respond??
CAS-618172-S9N8N2 2/5/14
CAS-607397-S0K6G7 1/28/14
CAS-592236-X2S6S6 1/17/14
CAS-554324-D7R4G9 12/26/13
It would also be interesting to learn exactly which holiday season you're referencing in your bot emails that is causing the delay in responding - it's February 5th! Maybe you're just prepping for Valentine's Day - or Lincoln's B-day??

[MOD: I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.]

jennieshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennieshaw

Support is down and I just get an error message. --- I just received my Nexus 7 2013 yesterday. I plugged it in but the battery indicator that is supposed to come on did not. It will come on and it says charging if you go to settings and click on battery. I charged it from 3:30pm till about 9pm but it only said 64%. When I went to bed, I turned the tablet off and plugged it in and let it charge all night till 7am. It still had only 62% charge. What should I do? I charged it again from 8am to 1pm and it now has 57% so obviously it isn't charging at all. Should I send it back to you for a refund?rt won't submit my issue. I get an error message.

iamkris10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamkris10

The freaking email isn't even working!!! I JUST tried my $200 Neato and IT DOESN'T WORK. Now the email to tell Woot that I need help DOESN'T WORK!!!!! SO incredibly concerning.

Can SOMEONE please help me?

manhandsha

Staff

Hey guys- Sorry for the trouble; our devs are working on getting things back up and running properly. Please email your info directly to support@woot.com from your email account.

milesnic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milesnic

tried multiple times to submit a support question about my order and woot doesn't accept. My order #XXX was short a white mock under armour shirt. received the black shirt and flashlights (in 2 different shippments, fine) not showing any other packages pending. Need either a refund for the shirt or the shirt that was paid for. customer name milesnic

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order number to protect your privacy. Your info has been passed along, though.

pleonard100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pleonard100

Could you check on order# Order Number:XXX

I ordered on 1/29/14. I returned the item and emailed for status on a refund on 2/24. I was told by CS that I had to wait 7-10 Business days from the date you received the return, which was 2/18. It is now 3/2 or 9 bus days including Monday. I just want a refund. Amazon this is not!

P.S. The post office tracking I have said it was delivered 2/12/14. The CS email lists a different tracking number for the package and a different order number than I have, making me wonder if it is even my package we are discussing.

[MOD EDIT] I've passed your info along, but I removed your order number to protect your personal info.

carlieha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlieha

I've sent multiple support requests regarding an ASUS computer that has a spacebar that doesn't work. I see the 24 hour response note in the 4 support emails I've received but it's been well over 24-hours since the initial support request was sent last Thursday. I've been searching for a phone number too to contact support and this is where that's led me.

CHB

ROGETRAY

Staff

carlieha wrote:I've sent multiple support requests regarding an ASUS computer that has a spacebar that doesn't work. I see the 24 hour response note in the 4 support emails I've received but it's been well over 24-hours since the initial support request was sent last Thursday. I've been searching for a phone number too to contact support and this is where that's led me.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

pleonard100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pleonard100
[MOD EDIT] I've passed your info along, but I removed your order number to protect your personal info.

Thanks, I was told a refund is in process now.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ROGETRAY wrote:Thank you for your continued patience

"your call is important to us"

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
no1 wrote:"your call is important to us"

Play nice No1