polarbear22


quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

Opened a Little Vineyards 2007 Syrah-Zinfandel.

Thanks Ddeuddeg. Your suggestion from me thinking of this blend. It was wonderful with the meal. And enough for another night, or so.

EDIT: Sparkolith!!!

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

mommadeb1


quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
rjquillin wrote:Pedroncelli already arrived!
Mama, you get yours?



not yet...I'll call mom and see if it showed up yesterday.. hopefully it isn't sitting in a warehouse over the weekend... guess I will have to check it out..

edit: just checked tracking... it's in transit.. in Nevada right now.. due here on the 18th

MarkDaSpark


quality posts: 186 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ddeuddeg wrote:Just because it happens to be true isn't enough of a reason?

And here's your antepenultimate daily reminder to continue voting for John Urschel.



Shows John up 3% plus again, Kyle's surge may be over due to RJ. Or not, so go RJ, go!

John -- 29.2%
Kyle -- 25.9%
AJ --- 22.1%


Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ddeuddeg


quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
MarkDaSpark wrote:Shows John up 3% plus again, Kyle's surge may be over due to RJ. Or not, so go RJ, go!

John -- 29.2%
Kyle -- 25.9%
AJ --- 22.1%

I guess this makes the penultimate reminder superfluous. Thanks for your support. I just hope the judges see it the right way.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne


Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

rjquillin


quality posts: 180 Private Messages rjquillin
ddeuddeg wrote:I guess this makes the penultimate reminder superfluous. Thanks for your support. I just hope the judges see it the right way.

site.slow
fingers.tired
50+
lost count

CT

ddeuddeg


quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
rjquillin wrote:site.slow
fingers.tired
50+
lost count

Sound like you need a drink.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne


Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

chemvictim


quality posts: 3 Private Messages chemvictim
mommadeb1 wrote:not yet...I'll call mom and see if it showed up yesterday.. hopefully it isn't sitting in a warehouse over the weekend... guess I will have to check it out..

edit: just checked tracking... it's in transit.. in Nevada right now.. due here on the 18th



OOooh! Must intercept!

mommadeb1


quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
chemvictim wrote:OOooh! Must intercept!



ha ha ha!!

rjquillin


quality posts: 180 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:ho ho ho!!

iftfy

CT

rjquillin


quality posts: 180 Private Messages rjquillin

I use faranow to track my shipments; ww and otherwise.
Had a ww shipment enroute USPS and just got email delivery notification.
It's Sunday, check.
On my porch bench, package, check.
Sunday.
USPS.

'tiz the season!?

CT

cheron98


quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
rjquillin wrote:I use faranow to track my shipments; ww and otherwise.
Had a ww shipment enroute USPS and just got email delivery notification.
It's Sunday, check.
On my porch bench, package, check.
Sunday.
USPS.

'tiz the season!?



Amazon contracted the USPS to do Sunday delivery.

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

edthebedhead


quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead
cheron98 wrote:Amazon contracted the USPS to do Sunday delivery.



Hmmm... I think this is only USPS Package delivery - not regular mail...

I had somethings dropped off last Sunday too. Nothing Yesterday.

edthebedhead


quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead
rjquillin wrote:site.slow
fingers.tired
50+
lost count



+1 here.. I'm 49+ behind.