North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
Winedavid39 wrote:*** MICHIGAN IS A GO ***

Effective immediately.

yippee..

Unfortunately, no fed-ex stores close to the border for me to ship-to. The waiting game continues.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

WF wrote:Can WineWoot just send me an email when WV is back on the list, so I can quit wasting my time coming here to check?????

you can be sure an email will go out without one minute of delay.

jcassens5

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jcassens5

Effective immediately.

yippee..

EXCELLENT!!

Nice work! =)

woopdedoo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages woopdedoo

Effective immediately.

yippee..

So much for saving all that money! Congratulations to us.

I should feel fortunate, in any case. After all, it was Michigan (Granholm - then the AG before she was governor) who brought the case to the Supreme Court. And, my neighbor is the assistant AG who argued the case in front of the court. Of course, I am happy he LOST - which we are good enough friends that I told him directly.

Thanks WD!

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

woopdedoo wrote:So much for saving all that money! Congratulations to us.

I should feel fortunate, in any case. After all, it was Michigan (Granholm - then the AG before she was governor) who brought the case to the Supreme Court. And, my neighbor is the assistant AG who argued the case in front of the court. Of course, I am happy he LOST - which we are good enough friends that I told him directly.

Thanks WD!

hah, i recall you telling me about your neighbor. funny stuff. Very glad Michigan is back!

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

Congrats to Michigan!! Va continues to fall to the bottom- woe to us!!

mtuhuskies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtuhuskies

Can I just get an email for when MN is back on the list instead of coming back here to see no update?

cb3500blue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cb3500blue
mtuhuskies wrote:Can I just get an email for when MN is back on the list instead of coming back here to see no update?

LOL, I'm with you. Got a very nice e-mail from woot today promoting the Noceto great deal to only find out I can't order it! They took the time to "mine" my past ordering information but failed to "mine" the fact I can't even order it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cb3500blue wrote:LOL, I'm with you. Got a very nice e-mail from woot today promoting the Noceto great deal to only find out I can't order it! They took the time to "mine" my past ordering information but failed to "mine" the fact I can't even order it.

The site that is highlighted is based on what you clicked in a previous woot digest email. If you want another site to be the main one shown, just click on another site from that email (say Woot.com). That site will be the main sale shown in future digests.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rjquillin

quality posts: 173 Private Messages rjquillin
ThunderThighs wrote:The site that is highlighted is based on what you clicked in a previous woot digest email. If you want another site to be the main one shown, just click on another site from that email (say Woot.com). That site will be the main sale shown in future digests.

I got the same thing...
You've seen it. You've bought it. You've loved it (we hope). Now Vino Noceto is back on Wine.Woot with a frankly spectacular deal.
Today only, get two bottles of the 2010 Noceto Sangiovese, Amador County, and two bottles of the 2009 Riserva Noceto Sangiovese, Shenandoah Valley, for a mere $49.99 before tax and shipping.* That's 47% off the list price.

Sure, it's totally up to you whether you buy this or not. But frankly, we're not sure you can call yourself a Vino Noceto fan if you don't.

Choose wisely,

Wine.Woot

...and I have purchased before.
Fortunately, I can still purchase; and did.

CT

rmm989

quality posts: 26 Private Messages rmm989
ThunderThighs wrote:The site that is highlighted is based on what you clicked in a previous woot digest email. If you want another site to be the main one shown, just click on another site from that email (say Woot.com). That site will be the main sale shown in future digests.

No, this was a separate email from the daily digest, specifically for people who bought Vino Noceto in the past I assume.

CT

ThunderThighs

Staff

rmm989 wrote:No, this was a separate email from the daily digest, specifically for people who bought Vino Noceto in the past I assume.

Ohhhhh. They tell me nothing.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dlschier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlschier
rjquillin wrote:I got the same thing...
You've seen it. You've bought it. You've loved it (we hope). Now Vino Noceto is back on Wine.Woot with a frankly spectacular deal..

Wow... Nothing like rubbing salt in the wound of your "excluded" customers. A little faux pas there.

thousandmonkeys

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thousandmonkeys

Anyone know if there is or soon will be movement on shipping to Ohio? I ordered from w.w! in Aug for the first time and was pretty psyched. Next time I looked, Ohio was off the list. I've been following this thread but am getting despondant.

ThunderThighs

Staff

thousandmonkeys wrote:Anyone know if there is or soon will be movement on shipping to Ohio? I ordered from w.w! in Aug for the first time and was pretty psyched. Next time I looked, Ohio was off the list. I've been following this thread but am getting despondant.

We won't be able to post updates until a state's status changes.

FORUM MODERATOR

thousandmonkeys

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thousandmonkeys
ThunderThighs wrote:We won't be able to post updates until a state's status changes.

Thanks for the info, Thunder.

wkdpanda

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wkdpanda

Sigh. Silly stick in the mud officals.

Wootlegging 4 teh Win!

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

Great news everyone! In our continuing quest to get more states added back, we're now able to add back MONTANA.

chipgreen

quality posts: 187 Private Messages chipgreen
blaculadave wrote:Great news everyone! In our continuing quest to get more states added back, we're now able to add back MONTANA.

drgonzo99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drgonzo99

Dang it! Let's get Vermont back onto the Ship-To list.

I have never understood the exact issue as to why Vt. was removed.

I know some of the Vermont state legislators personally- if anyone at Wine Woot wants to contact me privately, and can explain what the problem is....is there a specific state regulation or something creating this problem....I'd be happy to speak to people in Vt., to see if we can work on fixing the situation!

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

blaculadave wrote:Great news everyone! In our continuing quest to get more states added back, we're now able to add back MONTANA.

we'll take it!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

I think you spelled OHIO wrong...

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

chipgreen

North316 wrote:I think you spelled OHIO wrong...

tjhoulihan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjhoulihan

I'm still confused as to why GA is off the ship to list... The states laws don't appear to be significantly different than SC... I assume the brand registration is creating the roadblock...(?)

cptgeorge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cptgeorge

I don't care about Montana or Ohio or Georgia. The only state that matters is Tennessee!!!

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

North316 wrote:I think you spelled OHIO wrong...

Ohio will be back VERY shortly. You should start seeing it pop up again in the next few days, if not sooner.

rjquillin

quality posts: 173 Private Messages rjquillin
blaculadave wrote:Ohio will be back VERY shortly. You should start seeing it pop up again in the next few days, if not sooner.

For those in Ohio,

CT

chipgreen

rjquillin wrote:For those in Ohio,

BIG, HONKING LIKE!

rld513

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rld513
chipgreen wrote:BIG, HONKING LIKE!

YAY! :happydance:

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

Congrats to Ohio!

foobarski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages foobarski

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in ...

Joy!

blaculadave wrote:Ohio will be back VERY shortly. You should start seeing it pop up again in the next few days, if not sooner.

"Is there anything a man don't stand to lose, when the devil wants to take it all away?
Cherish well your thoughts, and keep a tight grip on your booze.
Cause thinkin' and drinkin' are all I have today."
-- John Perry Barlow / Bob Weir ("Mexicali Blues")

Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

foobarski wrote:Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in ...

Joy!

LOL

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

Chip, arent you up in Clevland? There is no chance PA will make the list. I might need someone to split with

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

chipgreen

bkarlan wrote:Chip, arent you up in Clevland? There is no chance PA will make the list. I might need someone to split with

Yes, I'm in the Cleveland area. Let me know... I'm up for splits sometimes or can wootleg for you. Last I heard, PA had two bills being considered which would allow shipping alcohol from out of state but I don't know if that would include wine.woot's third-party business model.

bizaff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bizaff

Any word on North Dakota? I know some other internet wine vendors are shipping here. Based on my (probably inadequate) research, seven companies are approved logistics shippers. At least 2 end shippers are licensed to ship wine to ND, but one of them looks to be moody. The other appears to be playing nice.

I'm in Fargo, so Minnesota wouldn't be so bad either.. any word there?

Thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

bizaff wrote:Any word on North Dakota? I know some other internet wine vendors are shipping here. Based on my (probably inadequate) research, seven companies are approved logistics shippers. At least 2 end shippers are licensed to ship wine to ND, but one of them looks to be moody. The other appears to be playing nice.

I'm in Fargo, so Minnesota wouldn't be so bad either.. any word there?

Thanks.

We will not be able to provide information on individual states until/if they are added to the ship-to list. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR

chipgreen

Making up for lost time in Ohio, spent over $600 on wine.woot in the last 24 hours. Yikes!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

chipgreen wrote:Making up for lost time in Ohio, spent over $600 on wine.woot in the last 24 hours. Yikes!

chipgreen

ROGETRAY wrote:

...and now the Balsamic, Cha-Ching!

rmm989

quality posts: 26 Private Messages rmm989

Any chance updates to shipping could be tweeted from the official account, or from WineDavid? Would be appreciated

CT