wkdpanda

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wkdpanda

Monkeys at the beach.https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B62z6znMNqC6bDJGdUZyTWlRQU0/edit?usp=sharing

Now, vacation/honeymoon is over, and time to go back to work tomorrow.

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
wkdpanda wrote:Monkeys at the beach.https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B62z6znMNqC6bDJGdUZyTWlRQU0/edit?usp=sharing

Now, vacation/honeymoon is over, and time to go back to work tomorrow.

Nice photo!
Boo for back to work!

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

Had enough of death in the family this year. Older generation, then younger generation and now my generation. Good thing I have wine to drink, and friends to drink it with.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
polarbear22 wrote:Had enough of death in the family this year. Older generation, then younger generation and now my generation. Good thing I have wine to drink, and friends to drink it with.

Sorry to hear it, PB. I'll be praying for you.

Always seems to come in threes, doesn't it.

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
cheron98 wrote:Sorry to hear it, PB. I'll be praying for you.

Always seems to come in threes, doesn't it.

Thank you, prayers appreciated.

It does seem to come in threes, so I hope I am all done. And for a while.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
polarbear22 wrote:Had enough of death in the family this year. Older generation, then younger generation and now my generation. Good thing I have wine to drink, and friends to drink it with.

Hugs....

mother

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mother

Oh, jeesh, you've really gotten more than enough this year to last a few decades, sorry to hear this.

klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
mother wrote:Oh, jeesh, you've really gotten more than enough this year to last a few decades, sorry to hear this.

+1

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT