ddeuddeg

quality posts: 68 Private Messages ddeuddeg
polarbear22 wrote:You're within driving distance. And have my phone number.

Wish I were within driving distance. I'd be bringing some Zinfandel, maybe the Laura Zahtila 3-year vertical I still have around.

Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge. - Hester Browne
Filmmaker/winemaker Francis Ford Coppola says his two professions are almost the same and that each depends on source material and takes a lot of time to perfect.
The big difference: "Today's winemakers still worry about quality."

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

ibexscribe

quality posts: 12 Private Messages ibexscribe
cortot20 wrote:My parents wouldn't have a Drink at dinner with me until after 1st I was married and 2nd my brother was out of college. Parents are odd sometimes.

I didn't see my parents drink til all of us were over 21 and were all consuming alcohol responsibly. I always thought they thought it was the devil, too. My dad now can't because of health issues, but my mom drinks from time to time, and I still think it's weird.

polarbear22

quality posts: 41 Private Messages polarbear22
ddeuddeg wrote:Wish I were within driving distance. I'd be bringing some Zinfandel, maybe the Laura Zahtila 3-year vertical I still have around.

Well, when you do make it down, we can start the smoker.