kenney9227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenney9227
maxikyd wrote:
the person below me has never been to Hawaii, but wants to go there.

The lovely Mrs. 9227 was born there as a Navy brat. Born in Tripler Hospital, it's pink and is seen frequently on TV shows set in Hawaii. Her family moved away when she was 3 and has never returned.

The person below me has numerous fake woot accounts.

OscarRogers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OscarRogers
kenney9227 wrote:

The person below me has numerous fake woot accounts.

Who doesn't?

The person below me knows how to get things fixed.

FIX IT!!

NoneBlacker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NoneBlacker
OscarRogers wrote:

The person below me knows how to get things fixed.

I think the person above me is the one who knows how to get things fixed.

The person below me draws things that come true!

YouKnowMyNameIsSimon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YouKnowMyNameIsSimon
NoneBlacker wrote:

The person below me draws things that come true!

I love making drawerings while soaking in me tub!

The person below me enjoys being a bum-looking cheeky monkey!

...and the things I drawer come true!

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

YouKnowMyNameIsSimon wrote:I love making drawerings while soaking in me tub!

The person below me enjoys being a bum-looking cheeky monkey!

I prefer Tina Tina and her doorbells.

The person below me uses toenails from a man as skis.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 29 Private Messages olcubmaster
manhandsha wrote:I prefer Tina Tina and her doorbells.

The person below me uses toenails from a man as skis.

Well, I would if it would snow around here. Damn global warming.

The person below me knits a decorative tea cosy for each friend's birthday.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

manhandsha

Staff

olcubmaster wrote:Well, I would if it would snow around here. Damn global warming.

The person below me knits a decorative tea cosy for each friend's birthday.

I do have a few old lady habits, but my knitting skills haven't been utilized in t-oolong. Teahehe!

The person below me wears ugly sweaters for EVERY holiday.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

stacipurv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
manhandsha wrote:I do have a few old lady habits, but I my knitting skills haven't been utilized in t-oolong. Teahehe!

The person below me wears ugly sweaters for EVERY holiday.

Actually, I think my MLK day one is pretty awesome.

The person below me had green Chiclets for breakfast.

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
stacipurv wrote:The person below me had green Chiclets for breakfast.

Someone told me they were high in Vitamin K.

The person below me snitched a co-worker's pudding cup from the kitchen today.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
hot72chev wrote:
The person below me snitched a co-worker's pudding cup from the kitchen today.

Indeed, I cannot be trusted, and the epidemic is so bad that some intrepid coworker slapped up the following poster on the fridge:

Oh, MANNNN!

The person below me once saw somebody famous at the airport, and instead of making a scene, just high-fived him and kept on walking...

stacipurv

kenney9226 wrote:Indeed, I cannot be trusted, and the epidemic is so bad that some intrepid coworker slapped up the following poster on the fridge:

Oh, MANNNN!

The person below me once saw somebody famous at the airport, and instead of making a scene, just high-fived him and kept on walking...

It was really more of a lowish-five.

The person below me carries his umbrella like this

manhandsha

Staff

stacipurv wrote:It was really more of a lowish-five.

The person below me carries his umbrella like this

Don't judge the way I collect rain water for my succulents.

The person below me talks to rocks.

jackvee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackvee

Hey, Rocky has never left me or let me down! Unlike everyone else in my life *finds corner* *sobs*

The person below me is in the process of helping the government build Skynet.

Basketball is my game. Gravity is my arch-nemesis.

olcubmaster

jackvee wrote:Hey, Rocky has never left me or let me down! Unlike everyone else in my life *finds corner* *sobs*

The person below me is in the process of helping the government build Skynet.

It's going well over here at NSA. We're already on version 7.3, though it's no longer identified as Skynet. The project has been redesignated "Google Cloud."

The person below me is in a fantasy box lacrosse league.

manhandsha

Staff

olcubmaster wrote:It's going well over here at NSA. We're already on version 7.3, though it's no longer identified as Skynet. The project has been redesignated "Google Cloud."

The person below me is in a fantasy box lacrosse league.

There's nothing fantasy about it; it's very real!

The person below me has named every pet they've ever had, Nigel.

maxikyd

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maxikyd
manhandsha wrote:There's nothing fantasy about it; it's very real!

The person below me has named every pet they've ever had, Nigel.

Of course I've named every pet I've ever had. And stop calling me Nigel.

The person below me smells funny.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
maxikyd wrote:Of course I've named every pet I've ever had. And stop calling me Nigel.

The person below me smells funny.

Which must be why people can't stop laughing around me.

The person below me will incur someone's wrath before Day's end.

Possibly on purpose.

manhandsha

Staff

Moueska wrote:Which must be why people can't stop laughing around me.

The person below me will incur someone's wrath before Day's end.

Possibly on purpose.

If the wrath is worth it, why not?

The person below me is one of those people that passes out boxes of raisins on Halloween in lieu of candy. Meanie!

Moueska

manhandsha wrote:If the wrath is worth it, why not?

The person below me is one of those people that passes out boxes of raisins on Halloween in lieu of candy. Meanie!

HOW DARE YOU! THEY ARE DELICIOUS AND ARE LESS LIKELY TO CREATE CAVITIES THAN YOUR CHOCOLATE AND GUMDROPS. BESIDES, I DON'T WANT TO FATTEN UP YOUR LITTLE CHILDRENT TO EAT. I'M NOT THAT KIND OF WITCH!

The person below me is going to dress up as a dentist for halloween.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Moueska wrote:HOW DARE YOU! THEY ARE DELICIOUS AND ARE LESS LIKELY TO CREATE CAVITIES THAN YOUR CHOCOLATE AND GUMDROPS. BESIDES, I DON'T WANT TO FATTEN UP YOUR LITTLE CHILDRENT TO EAT. I'M NOT THAT KIND OF WITCH!

The person below me is going to dress up as a dentist for halloween.

well I hadn't fully decided, but I could come up with a cool steampunk dentist thing...

The person below me just realized it's a woot-off.

Beware the V'owls screech!

Moueska

KtCallista wrote:well I hadn't fully decided, but I could come up with a cool steampunk dentist thing...

The person below me just realized it's a woot-off.

You wouldn't really be able to tell, except that the write-ups are shorter than normal, and I missed a Bandolier of Carrots again. But I can't complain, since last time was the BEST WOOT-OFF EVAR.

The person below me wants them to run another fun "Challenge" for Bandolier of Carrots#39;s. Even if they don't win.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Moueska wrote:You wouldn't really be able to tell, except that the write-ups are shorter than normal, and I missed a Bandolier of Carrots again. But I can't complain, since last time was the BEST WOOT-OFF EVAR.

The person below me wants them to run another fun "Challenge" for Bandolier of Carrots#39;s. Even if they don't win.

I love the challenges and games! Does that mean I have to start watching the main page?

The person below me can name at least 5 wootisms, like Bandoleer of Carrots.

Beware the V'owls screech!

Moueska

KtCallista wrote:I love the challenges and games! Does that mean I have to start watching the main page?

The person below me can name at least 5 wootisms, like Bandoleer of Carrots.

Bandolier of Carrots (just because), Dodgeball / Photochop, Brave Woman, "Does it work with a MAC"?, "I have seen the end. Nobody was spared. Not even THE CHILDREN."

The person below me thinks I left out ERIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN and "WORST. WOOT-OFF. EVAR."
(Remeber, you ARE allowed to disagree with me below.)

olcubmaster

Moueska wrote:Bandolier of Carrots (just because), Dodgeball / Photochop, Brave Woman, "Does it work with a MAC"?, "I have seen the end. Nobody was spared. Not even THE CHILDREN."

The person below me thinks I left out ERIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN and "WORST. WOOT-OFF. EVAR."
(Remeber, you ARE allowed to disagree with me below.)

Well, obviously you did not leave them out, because there they are right in your quote.

What baffles me is how you could ever leave out CEILING CAT.

The person below me secretly hoped to become a lounge singer at Mickey Rooney's Downingtown Inn but would settle for karaoke at the Exton Diner.

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
olcubmaster wrote:

The person below me secretly hoped to become a lounge singer at Mickey Rooney's Downingtown Inn but would settle for karaoke at the Exton Diner.

My rendition of "Memories" would leave you all in tears, I guarantee it. Get enough wine in me, and I'll dance on the table at the Exton Diner, too.

The person below me can't decide which is the better cleaning method for chittlins - stump whupt or creek slung.

manhandsha

Staff

hot72chev wrote:My rendition of "Memories" would leave you all in tears, I guarantee it. Get enough wine in me, and I'll dance on the table at the Exton Diner, too.

The person below me can't decide which is the better cleaning method for chittlins - stump whupt or creek slung.

That's because the person below you wouldn't touch chittlins with a 10 foot pole! I honestly think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit while I was even typing the word.

The person below me has a strict diet of boiled peanuts and chicken feet.

olcubmaster

manhandsha wrote:That's because the person below you wouldn't touch chittlins with a 10 foot pole! I honestly think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit while I was even typing the word.

The person below me has a strict diet of boiled peanuts and chicken feet.

True - and while it can get to be monotonous, I always look forward to desert: R.C. Cola and a Moon Pie.

The person below me has bought a new pair of lederhosen for Oktoberfest and has pictures to prove it.

wootmatthew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootmatthew
olcubmaster wrote:The person below me has bought a new pair of lederhosen for Oktoberfest and has pictures to prove it.

Yes, but I can only upload this picture...

...the rest of the pictures can be seen in this month's issue of PlayGirl Deutschland.

The person below me has a collection of rust coated harmonicas individually wrapped in cellophane under their bed.

stacipurv

wootmatthew wrote:Yes, but I can only upload this picture...

...the rest of the pictures can be seen in this month's issue of PlayGirl Deutschland.

The person below me has a collection of rust coated harmonicas individually wrapped in cellophane under their bed.

The reason they're rust coated is because they're wrapped in cellophane. One of these days I'm gonna learn to play!

The person below me still holds a grudge for not being elected Prom Queen/King.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
stacipurv wrote:The reason they're rust coated is because they're wrapped in cellophane. One of these days I'm gonna learn to play!

The person below me still holds a grudge for not being elected Prom Queen/King.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

The person below me has quite a few skeletons in the closet... literally.
(and I think they may be starting to smell)

manhandsha

Staff

Turken wrote:And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

The person below me has quite a few skeletons in the closet... literally.
(and I think they may be starting to smell)

Jeez, is that what that smell is? I thought my dog just needed a bath...

The person below me has 'nanny' cams hidden all over their house.

olcubmaster

manhandsha wrote:Jeez, is that what that smell is? I thought my dog just needed a bath...

The person below me has 'nanny' cams hidden all over their house.

...and if my wife ever finds out how much I'm paying those nannies to stand around recording an empty house, she'll kill me. I hope they get that on tape.

Speaking of tape, the person below me has the perfect Halloween costume to make using only standard 3/4" cellophane tape.

maxikyd

olcubmaster wrote:...and if my wife ever finds out how much I'm paying those nannies to stand around recording an empty house, she'll kill me. I hope they get that on tape.

Speaking of tape, the person below me has the perfect Halloween costume to make using only standard 3/4" cellophane tape.

It's invisible tape, so it'll make me invisible, right?

The person below me hasn't worn a costume in years--and nobody noticed.

stacipurv

maxikyd wrote:It's invisible tape, so it'll make me invisible, right?

The person below me hasn't worn a costume in years--and nobody noticed.

Actually, the problem is I Have worn costumes, yet still no one noticed. Perhaps they're too obscure. This year I'm going as Scarlett O'Hara - or rather, Carol Burnett as Scarlett O'Hara. Take a few eyes out with that curtain rod & they'll notice!

The person below me plans to dress as the Headless Horseman (on a rocking horse).

olcubmaster

stacipurv wrote:Actually, the problem is I Have worn costumes, yet still no one noticed. Perhaps they're too obscure. This year I'm going as Scarlett O'Hara - or rather, Carol Burnett as Scarlett O'Hara. Take a few eyes out with that curtain rod & they'll notice!

The person below me plans to dress as the Headless Horseman (on a rocking horse).

Whoops - I must have misunderstood, Here I am as a Headdress horseman on a rocking horse.

Obviously I haven't earned too many feathers yet.

The person below me collects feathers.

maxikyd

olcubmaster wrote:Whoops - I must have misunderstood, Here I am as a Headdress horseman on a rocking horse.

Obviously I haven't earned too many feathers yet.

The person below me collects feathers.

Feather bed, feather pillows, and horse feathers to name a few.

The person below me carries a picture of Albert Einstein in his/her wallet.

stacipurv

maxikyd wrote:Feather bed, feather pillows, and horse feathers to name a few.

The person below me carries a picture of Albert Einstein in his/her wallet.

I do! I've got it to show the hairdresser the look I want!

The person below me shreds his/her junkmail.

BTW, olcubmaster, that headdress bit made me Snort Aloud!

manhandsha

Staff

stacipurv wrote:I do! I've got it to show the hairdresser the look I want!

The person below me shreds his/her junkmail.

BTW, olcubmaster, that headdress bit made me Snort Aloud!

You mean you DON'T shred your junk mail?

The person below me decorates the outside of their house in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation fashion.

stacipurv

manhandsha wrote:You mean you DON'T shred your junk mail?

The person below me decorates the outside of their house in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation fashion.

True. You can't imagine the number of black dickies, white pleather loafers & Morty Moose goblets I've collected over the years.

The person below me eats all the white tips off the candy corn & puts the rest back in the bowl.

manhandsha

Staff

stacipurv wrote:True. You can't imagine the number of black dickies, white pleather loafers & Morty Moose goblets I've collected over the years.

The person below me eats all the white tips off the candy corn & puts the rest back in the bowl.

Not only do I eat the white tips off the candy corn, I only eat the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms box.

The person below me found out the hard way that Gotham is ACTUALLY in Wisconsin.