klyphtihn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klyphtihn

I got a few. He requested we write a check. Unsure if I even have those anymore!

bsevern

quality posts: 115 Private Messages bsevern

Looking forward to trying this, it was made for a UC Davis benefit:

They listed it as a 1999, and later emailed me to note that the date was in error, it's actually 1997. No worries there

Also picked up a 3L Mag of Buena Vista Grand Reserve Cab from their list.

InFrom

quality posts: 48 Private Messages InFrom
bsevern wrote:Looking forward to trying this, it was made for a UC Davis benefit:

They listed it as a 1999, and later emailed me to note that the date was in error, it's actually 1997. No worries there

Also picked up a 3L Mag of Buena Vista Grand Reserve Cab from their list.

That was a fascinating sale! Congrats on your purchases.

rjquillin

quality posts: 289 Private Messages rjquillin
bsevern wrote:Did anyone get in on that UC Davis vintage wine collection that was offered on BD?

Skunked. He said, excepting for 20 or so bottles, they were gone in minutes.

CT

InFrom

rjquillin wrote:Skunked. He said, excepting for 20 or so bottles, they were gone in minutes.

I saw the other day he had another bunch of bottles that hadn't been inventoried, and he was going to offer them first to the people who'd been shut out. So take hope!

InFrom

Cuando, cuando, cuando? (will I see my Franny Beck?)

chipgreen

quality posts: 286 Private Messages chipgreen
InFrom wrote:Cuando, cuando, cuando? (will I see my Franny Beck?)

Most of the BD sellers hold shipping until spring for those of us in cold-weather states although you can request them to ship now if you'd rather not wait.

InFrom

chipgreen wrote:Most of the BD sellers hold shipping until spring for those of us in cold-weather states although you can request them to ship now if you'd rather not wait.

Thanks, good to know. I figured one of you could advise this newbie. I saw that some of the BD vendors stated their shipping policies, but I didn't notice one from Franny Beck. Oh well, I'm sure I will manage to muddle through with existing holdings.