chipgreen


quality posts: 178 Private Messages chipgreen
bahwm wrote:Hey, feel free to steal my idea! Anyone can, really. I'm sure it's not a totally original thought. Awe, thanks for your offer! You're so sweet! We'll have to do something soon to get that wine to you!


No hurry, it can wait 'til the Scott Harvey dinner in March.
Or the Ice Wine festival if we make it out your way for that....

bahwm


quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm
chipgreen wrote:No hurry, it can wait 'til the Scott Harvey dinner in March.
Or the Ice Wine festival if we make it out your way for that....


Oooo, that would be fun if you guys came to the Ice Wine Festival! I guess we should start thinking about dates for that pretty soon. Hmmmm. No info posted yet.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

chipgreen


quality posts: 178 Private Messages chipgreen
bahwm wrote:Oooo, that would be fun if you guys came to the Ice Wine Festival! I guess we should start thinking about dates for that pretty soon. Hmmmm. No info posted yet.

We're going to try to make it this year (technically next year) but we will have to jump through some hoops and hope for a few planets to align in order to do so.

bhodilee


quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
mommadeb1 wrote:Christmas shopping???!!! It's still WAY to early to think about that!!



I Christmas shop all year. actually, I'm usually done by now.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

mommadeb1


quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
bhodilee wrote:I Christmas shop all year. actually, I'm usually done by now.



really?!!! that's just not right!!!

bahwm


quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm
mommadeb1 wrote:really?!!! that's just not right!!!


Sure, it is! If I'm out and I find something that I think someone will like, I buy it and save it for Christmas! It works really well. Sometimes I find a wonderful deal on an item.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

rjquillin


quality posts: 169 Private Messages rjquillin
bahwm wrote:Sure, it is! If I'm out and I find something that I think someone will like, I buy it and save it for Christmas! It works really well. Sometimes I find a wonderful deal on an item.

+1 on that, but in stores? already! fail.

CT

bahwm


quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm
rjquillin wrote:+1 on that, but in stores? already! fail.


Stores? Not so much these days.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

North316


quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
bahwm wrote:Stores? Not so much these days.



He was referring to stores stocking Christmas stuff already.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

mommadeb1


quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
bahwm wrote:Sure, it is! If I'm out and I find something that I think someone will like, I buy it and save it for Christmas! It works really well. Sometimes I find a wonderful deal on an item.



ok.. I admit, I do also... my problem is I put it in a "safe" place... then I forget where I put it.....but to have all your shopping already done? and I really really think that having Christmas stuff up before Halloween is beyond crazy!!

MarkDaSpark


quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
mommadeb1 wrote:ok.. I admit, I do also... my problem is I put it in a "safe" place... then I forget where I put it.....but to have all your shopping already done? and I really really think that having Christmas stuff up before Halloween is beyond crazy!!



+1

And I usually find it after I needed it!


Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

bahwm


quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm
mommadeb1 wrote:ok.. I admit, I do also... my problem is I put it in a "safe" place... then I forget where I put it.....but to have all your shopping already done? and I really really think that having Christmas stuff up before Halloween is beyond crazy!!


My shopping is just beginning! There is no way that I would ever have it all done by now! Heck, I'm lucky if it's done by Christmas!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

mommadeb1


quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1

anyone have the Roku? do you have to put in your cc #? or is there a way of not doing that?

North316


quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
mommadeb1 wrote:anyone have the Roku? do you have to put in your cc #? or is there a way of not doing that?



I don't have it, but I'm guess you could just get one of those preloaded debit/credit cards from the grocery store or your bank and use that for any purchases rather than your credit card.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

mommadeb1


quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
North316 wrote:I don't have it, but I'm guess you could just get one of those preloaded debit/credit cards from the grocery store or your bank and use that for any purchases rather than your credit card.



got it figured out ..thanks

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Good morning.

Fingers crossed that this week is less frantic and disorganized than last week.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

InFrom


quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
ThunderThighs wrote:Good morning.

Fingers crossed that this week is less frantic and disorganized than last week.

Well, no Wootoff, so that should help. Though I will say, the fact that you posted to last week's Pub is not a good sign...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

InFrom wrote:Well, no Wootoff, so that should help. Though I will say, the fact that you posted to last week's Pub is not a good sign...

Crap.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders