cortot20

quality posts: 141 Private Messages cortot20
erincc77 wrote:So sad I missed this!

Peter -
Have the fall Wine Club shipments gone out yet? I signed up on the website which says to expect something around October but I haven't heard anything yet. Perhaps I didn't sign up correctly?

You should have gotten the shipment in t he 2nd week of October. Call Toby at the winery there may be a glitch and they will be happy to ship it out.

CT

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 234 Private Messages SonomaBouliste
erincc77 wrote:So sad I missed this!

Peter -
Have the fall Wine Club shipments gone out yet? I signed up on the website which says to expect something around October but I haven't heard anything yet. Perhaps I didn't sign up correctly?

They were shipped, and you should have received e-mail notification. Call Toby at (800) 816-9463.

jhkey

quality posts: 51 Private Messages jhkey

the deal is back up with a sub of 2008 Cab for the sold out 2007. New thread and everything!

"I double the doctor's recommendation of a glass and a half of wine a day and even treble it with a friend."
- Thomas Jefferson (CT)

SonomaBouliste

Routerhead wrote:On the Wellington website, you cannot sign up for the Wine Club now if you are in VA. I think they're both victim of this legal change.

You should be able to sign up. We have a VA license; it's just the "third party shipper" clause that's causing the woot embargo. Contact Toby@wellingtonvineyards.com to join the wine club.

We probably can replicate this w00t offer directly for VA and MD residents. Contact Toby.

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
SonomaBouliste wrote:You should be able to sign up. We have a VA license; it's just the "third party shipper" clause that's causing the woot embargo. Contact Toby@wellingtonvineyards.com to join the wine club.

We probably can replicate this w00t offer directly for VA and MD residents. Contact Toby.

If I come up to the winery today, could you match the woot offer?

Neal K Bharadwaj

SonomaBouliste

nealkb wrote:If I come up to the winery today, could you match the woot offer?

You has PM

rpm

quality posts: 172 Private Messages rpm
jhkey wrote:the deal is back up with a sub of 2008 Cab for the sold out 2007. New thread and everything!

That is a major substitution.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
SonomaBouliste wrote:You has PM

Haven't received anything yet. I'm at girl and the fig having lunch. We're heading that way after!

Neal K Bharadwaj

davide63

quality posts: 4 Private Messages davide63
rpm wrote:That is a major substitution.

Based on your previous note - major substitution = not a good substitution??

gregorylane

quality posts: 15 Private Messages gregorylane
kylemittskus wrote:Hey Greg! Glad to see you back here... and still alive.

Glad to still be alive! Thanks!

There is really no point in trying to explain liberty to people who don't understand what it means.
rpm-2012

gregorylane

quality posts: 15 Private Messages gregorylane
woottoady wrote:Obviously your rackage needs to be expanded

You a plastic surgeon?

There is really no point in trying to explain liberty to people who don't understand what it means.
rpm-2012

hanuta44

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hanuta44

This case has shipped out a lot faster than I had expected. So now its on track to get here before Thanksgiving.
Yay.

sdkat2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdkat2
hanuta44 wrote:This case has shipped out a lot faster than I had expected. So now its on track to get here before Thanksgiving.
Yay.

I'm not too optimistic about that. My tracking shows only only that the information has been sent to Fedex and no updates or movement since 11/14.

hanuta44

Yeah, I just noticed the same thing. Even though it still says expected delivery tomorrow, it hasn't moved and I think only a label was printed at this time. Oh well.
I honestly didn't expect it before Thanksgiving.
I get it for Christmas then?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
hanuta44 wrote:Yeah, I just noticed the same thing. Even though it still says expected delivery tomorrow, it hasn't moved and I think only a label was printed at this time. Oh well.
I honestly didn't expect it before Thanksgiving.
I get it for Christmas then?

Well let us know what happens tomorrow, okay?

(support@woot.com is here for you, yes they are)

I'm just hanging out, really.

hanuta44

Its moving .
It has left Fedex this morning and it has estimated arrival tomorrow. That is mighty fast.
Now I just hope my fedex guy is gentle to the box while dragging it upstairs to my place. How are 12 bottles packed anyway. Small crate?
My first wine at wine woot, so I am exited.

eta: and I just got the phone call from fedex to be home tomorrow to sign for it.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
hanuta44 wrote:Its moving .
It has left Fedex this morning and it has estimated arrival tomorrow. That is mighty fast.
Now I just hope my fedex guy is gentle to the box while dragging it upstairs to my place. How are 12 bottles packed anyway. Small crate?
My first wine at wine woot, so I am exited.

eta: and I just got the phone call from fedex to be home tomorrow to sign for it.

I think the most I've ever gotten at a time is six. Someone want to help out?

(So glad for this news, thanks for checking back in.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
inkycatz wrote:I think the most I've ever gotten at a time is six. Someone want to help out?

(So glad for this news, thanks for checking back in.)

In my experience, the 12 comes packed the same as the 6 (just bigger!) In summer, that usually means a box with styrofoam dividers. this fall my wine has been arriving stacked in layers of cardboard wine protectors.

hanuta44

Thanks for the info on shipping. I guess I'll know right away if the fedex guys played soccer with the package then. Should be obvious by the large red stain on the box. lol.

Hopefully they are packed right. 12 bottles sure put more weight and pressure on each other than 6. But I never ordered wine through mail before so what do I know.

I'll find out tomorrow. Will be fun as wine gets delivered in the middle of our apartments being painted.

outdoorslife

quality posts: 8 Private Messages outdoorslife

Well, had been hoping to see the wine for T-Giving, but it took a week between label printing to actually seeing Fedex confirm they had the package enroute.

Oh well, shame on me for not following up prior to pulling the trigger. I got the impression they would ship quickly and be available for T-giving. c-est la vie.

hanuta44

I just received the wine and everything worked out great. Those cardboard molded thingies to hold the bottles sure feel strong.

My shipping label was sitting for a week too, but I think it also depends on where they have to ship to. Mine went from CA to TX.

I am very happy I got it right before Thanksgiving, but I didn't expect it. So nice surprise.

Now I just got to figure out which one goes good with Turkey

This was my first wine order experience and seeing how well everything went, I am much more likely to purchase more wine through woot now. It was actually my first wine mail order period.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

hanuta44 wrote:I just received the wine and everything worked out great. Those cardboard molded thingies to hold the bottles sure feel strong.

My shipping label was sitting for a week too, but I think it also depends on where they have to ship to. Mine went from CA to TX.

I am very happy I got it right before Thanksgiving, but I didn't expect it. So nice surprise.

Now I just got to figure out which one goes good with Turkey

This was my first wine order experience and seeing how well everything went, I am much more likely to purchase more wine through woot now. It was actually my first wine mail order period.

very glad to hear. enjoy.