mommadeb1

quality posts: 26 Private Messages mommadeb1
rjquillin wrote:Should we see if Scott is available the following weekend and consider a re-schedule?

pm for you

mommadeb1

tenuki wrote:County taxes/fees became prohibitive. I still think it's weird they didn't just raise ticket prices if it's only $4000 and they're getting 800 people, but I'm sure there's more to it.

http://www.wine-blog.org/index.php/2015/12/10/dark-and-delicious/

pm for you

mommadeb1

I have plane tickets ,and hotel reservations for Feb 18,19... I need to know if this is still a go or a bust? I really hope it is a go... I miss seeing everyone and would love to meet Pseud.!!
Sparky? RJ? Tenuki? AJ? I know I'm missing people.. sorry... anyone else want to do this???

rjquillin

quality posts: 286 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:pm for you

replied.
fence sitting, for many reasons.
Need to let things play out a bit more to confirm either way.

CT

tenuki

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tenuki
mommadeb1 wrote:I have plane tickets ,and hotel reservations for Feb 18,19... I need to know if this is still a go or a bust? I really hope it is a go... I miss seeing everyone and would love to meet Pseud.!!
Sparky? RJ? Tenuki? AJ? I know I'm missing people.. sorry... anyone else want to do this???

I'm keeping that weekend free until I hear otherwise. J has a wedding to go to so unlikely.

CT

trifecta

quality posts: 84 Private Messages trifecta

This is postponed until it gains more traction and we find a weekend that works for Scott.

Notifying Clark and Dick of the cancellation.

mommadeb1

trifecta wrote:This is postponed until it gains more traction and we find a weekend that works for Scott.

but I think it is for the best.......

Please thank Clark and Dick for setting aside time for us. I hope we can meet up with them soon....

rjquillin

quality posts: 286 Private Messages rjquillin
trifecta wrote:This is postponed until it gains more traction and we find a weekend that works for Scott.

good call, sad as it is.

CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 231 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
trifecta wrote:It does appear Scott and Jana's have their hands full that weekend. Probably not the best time to plan on going out there.

I guess the question is whether we reschedule the weekend based on Scott's availability.

Still waiting to hear from the SoCal crew.....

Sorry ... travel plans for this year are scaled back. His Royal Highness's (son) 30th Birthday is this April, along with his wedding later this year.

As well as the RPM Tour.

Plus I'll be doing the Wine Judge thing that weekend for the NWIWC!

x20             
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

tenuki

MarkDaSpark wrote:Sorry ... travel plans for this year are scaled back. His Royal Highness's (son) 30th Birthday is this April, along with his wedding later this year.

As well as the RPM Tour.

Plus I'll be doing the Wine Judge thing that weekend for the NWIWC!

Ah, I was thinking maybe we could do something around the Vincent Arroyo open house weekend (5/7), but that's probably too close to RPM.

CT

MarkDaSpark

tenuki wrote:Ah, I was thinking maybe we could do something around the Vincent Arroyo open house weekend (5/7), but that's probably too close to RPM.

Also tempting, but I also left off May trip to Phoenix for Niece's HS graduation.

Too many trips this year, even if RPM falls through.

x20             
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

tenuki

MarkDaSpark wrote:Also tempting, but I also left off May trip to Phoenix for Niece's HS graduation.

Too many trips this year, even if RPM falls through.

Ah k. I also shot out a fb message to Jessica and Art about VA barrel tasting 2/20 if you or anyone else is interested.

CT

MarkDaSpark

tenuki wrote:Ah k. I also shot out a fb message to Jessica and Art about VA barrel tasting 2/20 if you or anyone else is interested.

Always interested ... just too much on the plate this year to travel much.

x20