rjquillin

quality posts: 179 Private Messages rjquillin

For those that have been snoozing.

~~~~ POTENTIAL 2014 RPM TOURISTS ~~~~

The rpm tour thread is heating up and deposits are being collected.

If you earlier expressed interest, time to visit and confirm your interest, and make a deposit if you're planning on attending.
If you'll be unable to attend, let us know so others on the wait list can make their plans.

Hope to see you there.

CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
rjquillin wrote:For those that have been snoozing.

~~~~ POTENTIAL 2014 RPM TOURISTS ~~~~

The rpm tour thread is heating up and deposits are being collected.

If you earlier expressed interest, time to visit and confirm your interest, and make a deposit if you're planning on attending.
If you'll be unable to attend, let us know so others on the wait list can make their plans.

Hope to see you there.

Or at least contact RJ or RPM and make payment plans.

And this applies to those on the waiting list as well ... Please pop into the thread and confirm you are still interested in going!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gregorylane wrote:Hi kids!
I don't want to "bring down the pub", but all 3 of the Rutherford hill cooked. I'm done. Tell David he lost another.
$100 in friggin real bucks in wine with no recourse? B**lSh*t. You guys are cool...this site, no class!

If you haven't already, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

If you did and that didn't work, private message me the details. I know WD was doing some traveling and we've got some new CS peeps that are still in training. I'll see what I can do.

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

MarkDaSpark wrote:Fine. Leave us in our desperate time of need. Ads going willy-nilly all around.

We don't do pop-up ads. You've got some malware going there. Run a scan.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:We don't do pop-up ads. You've got some malware going there. Run a scan.

Ha!! Woot Survey my tucas!

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Ha!! Woot Survey my tucas!

We don't do that stuff.

Send me a screen shot but check your installed programs for the most recent installs. And run a scan.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:We don't do that stuff.

Send me a screen shot but check your installed programs for the most recent installs. And run a scan.

Not getting it anymore ... I think it was the stupid Yahoo toolbar that a game wanted to install. Wouldn't let it, but that's when the weirdness started.

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Not getting it anymore ... I think it was the stupid Yahoo toolbar that a game wanted to install. Wouldn't let it, but that's when the weirdness started.

Thhhhfffffffft!

FORUM MODERATOR

MarkDaSpark

Happy Flag Day!!!

Happy Flag Day!!!

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith

For you non FB people...
Thinking of making a switch from iPhone 5 to a Samsung Galaxy S5. For those of you who made the switch, are you happy you did (from Apple to Droid)?

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

cjsiege

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cjsiege

Sparky - I'm 3hrs behind you for a couple of weeks. Would you (or some other sweet soul) mind doing the weekly news updates for 2 weeks? Very hard for me to do on a smart phone...

Thanks a bunch!

joelsisk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages joelsisk
cjsiege wrote:Sparky - I'm 3hrs behind you for a couple of weeks. Would you (or some other sweet soul) mind doing the weekly news updates for 2 weeks? Very hard for me to do on a smart phone...

Thanks a bunch!

back to Hawai'i? Or some smaller island in the middle of the Pacific somewhere?

cjsiege

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cjsiege
joelsisk wrote:back to Hawai'i? Or some smaller island in the middle of the Pacific somewhere?

Hawai'i. O'ahu this time. Still need to get over to Kauai sometime, but won't be on this trip. Too much work!!!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
otolith wrote:For you non FB people...
Thinking of making a switch from iPhone 5 to a Samsung Galaxy S5. For those of you who made the switch, are you happy you did (from Apple to Droid)?

SWMBO and I just did this. We moved from iPhone 4Ss, though.

We've had these phones for about a month. So far, I have zero regrets. SWMBO is going to get an iPhone 5. She says the photos taken with the S5 are too large to email in any quantity. I think this can probably be adjusted within the phone or with one of the 3 million camera apps. She also wants FaceTime but that's easily remedied with an app. I'll ask her tomorrow her other reasons for wanting to go back to the Apple world.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

MarkDaSpark

cjsiege wrote:Sparky - I'm 3hrs behind you for a couple of weeks. Would you (or some other sweet soul) mind doing the weekly news updates for 2 weeks? Very hard for me to do on a smart phone...

Thanks a bunch!

Sure.

MarkDaSpark

kylemittskus wrote:SWMBO and I just did this. We moved from iPhone 4Ss, though.

We've had these phones for about a month. So far, I have zero regrets. SWMBO is going to get an iPhone 5. She says the photos taken with the S5 are too large to email in any quantity. I think this can probably be adjusted within the phone or with one of the 3 million camera apps. She also wants FaceTime but that's easily remedied with an app. I'll ask her tomorrow her other reasons for wanting to go back to the Apple world.

Alien possession can't be ruled out.

There should be a setting to take smaller size pics. Just go into the Camera, select Settings (usually the Gear), and then change the Resolution to a smaller size. That will make the pics a smaller size you can email easily.

MarkDaSpark

Happy Father's Day!!!

Whether Grilling, Chilling, or Vegging out ... Happy Father's Day!!!

bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast