pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:i don't think there are any accounts associated with 1 or 2. snapster is #5.

edit: dave bug is #47. luke duff is #1568. bigd is #23.

I was wrong again, how can that be? Thanks for checking.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dougall

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
Mavyn wrote:A pig being roasted doesn't form droplets on it either.

I demand proof!

Bring me a pig just ripe for the roasting...

pooflady

dougall wrote:I demand proof!

Bring me a pig just ripe for the roasting...

I'd prefer the pig right after roasting. Maybe some applesauce on the side?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

mmmm, roasted pig.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall

Mavyn wrote:mmmm, roasted pig.

SWINE!!!

Mavyn

dougall wrote:SWINE!!!

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

dougall

Mavyn wrote:Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

You're talking about the type of rolls to use for the resulting BBQ sammiches?

Mavyn

dougall wrote:You're talking about the type of rolls to use for the resulting BBQ sammiches?

Wouldn't those be Hawaiian? I mean, sure, potato rolls would be ok, but sweet rolls would be better...sweet rolls with caramelized onion and a bit of garlic jam, even better!

Mavyn

In case anyone thought they might be productive today...I present to you an invitation to witness the birth of a butterfly. Live Cam

Edit: Hatched.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Mavyn wrote:A pig being roasted doesn't form droplets on it either. The dew point can be equal to the surrounding air temp, doesn't have to be lower. You can search--I've yet to find any other explanation.

Yes but if the air temperature is equal to the dew point then you're probably also experiencing fog or rain in your location. At this point I'm guessing it's just a weird nonsense saying?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

dougall wrote:You're talking about the type of rolls to use for the resulting BBQ sammiches?

Yes, let's have a pig pickin' at Dougall and Mavyn's house!

Skye — 1997-2007

dougall

jqubed wrote:Yes, let's have a pig pickin' at Dougall and Mavyn's house!

Just bring along the beer, I'll work on emptying the fridge.

Weyerbacher is the local brewery of choice currently.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

TODAY'S POOPDATE

(I am not making this up)

The operations managers had a meeting with building maintenance and security to go over the poop incident from yesterday.

Sadly, security camera footage was inconclusive in identifying the mystery pooping bandit.

Happily, pictures were taken and shared amongst those in attendance to bring everyone up to speed. I have never been more happy to NOT be on the attendance list for that, I can tell you that.

I believe they will reconvene in the future to discuss the incident further and draft a policy or procedure so as to prevent or better handle these situations in the future.

That is all for now.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
kenney9226 wrote:TODAY'S POOPDATE

(I am not making this up)

The operations managers had a meeting with building maintenance and security to go over the poop incident from yesterday.

Sadly, security camera footage was inconclusive in identifying the mystery pooping bandit.

you have video cameras monitoring the restrooms?

pooflady

Come out, come out wherever you are.

I was bored enough this evening to watch golf with husband.

no1

pooflady wrote:Come out, come out wherever you are.

I was bored enough this evening to watch golf with husband.

oh yeah? i was bored enough to check here!

pooflady

no1 wrote:oh yeah? i was bored enough to check here!

Okay, you win.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
no1 wrote:i did see a couple of other explanations for "sweating like a pig"

1. people are stupid and don't realise that pigs don't sweat, so they assume a largish animal like a pig would sweat a lot

2. "sweating like a pig" is just following the model of the phrase "bleeding like a stuck pig"

Actually we had pigs and one day took one in for a check up. When they took blood from its ear it just poured blood. I can understand the phrase "bleeding like a stuck pig" for such a little prick on the ear the pig really bleed.

kenney9226

no1 wrote:you have video cameras monitoring the restrooms?

There are cameras in the hallways and such, but they are such wide angle and so far away in some cases that it's hard to identify people if they are not wearing easily identifiable clothing, like a football jersey with a giant number on it...

I suppose this will just be one of those urban legends that will get passed down from generation to generation of cube jockeys here in the building until nobody believes the story of the mystery men's room hallway pooper...

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:There are cameras in the hallways and such, but they are such wide angle and so far away in some cases that it's hard to identify people if they are not wearing easily identifiable clothing, like a football jersey with a giant number on it...

I suppose this will just be one of those urban legends that will get passed down from generation to generation of cube jockeys here in the building until nobody believes the story of the mystery men's room hallway pooper...

Come on Kenny, tell us. Why did you do it???

I have a brother in law who would do something like that on purpose. Although, at work, vomit was his weapon of choice.
Just never park in his assigned parking spot...

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

kenney9226 wrote:There are cameras in the hallways and such, but they are such wide angle and so far away in some cases that it's hard to identify people if they are not wearing easily identifiable clothing, like a football jersey with a giant number on it...

"Once More for Grandma TOM BRADY POOPED ON THE FLOOR!"

kenney9226

no1 wrote:"Once More for Grandma TOM BRADY POOPED ON THE FLOOR!"

There's more!

Initial reports did not include additional facts, particularly that on the first floor there was a trail of poop that started in the men's room but upstairs the handicapped stall walls were smeared with poop.

Thus it was an intentional statement.

A few years ago, a manager's office was vandalized when a fruit basket was found in shambles with the fruit thrown against the walls and a note was left that was anti-management.

Thus, this new poop episode was channeled up the command chain and literally a high ranking official is worried it may be one step closer to another something more violent.

So new cameras are being installed soon that will document the comings and goings at the bathrooms and every entrance/exit point to the building.

ANd with that, it took a more serious turn and is now less humorous and more disappointing that someone in this building is literally a turd.

pooflady

kenney9226 wrote:There's more!

Initial reports did not include additional facts, particularly that on the first floor there was a trail of poop that started in the men's room but upstairs the handicapped stall walls were smeared with poop.

A few years ago, a manager's office was vandalized when a fruit basket was found in shambles with the fruit thrown against the walls and a note was left that was anti-management.

Thus, this new poop episode was channeled up the command chain and literally a high ranking official is worried it may be one step closer to another something more violent.

So new cameras are being installed soon that will document the comings and goings at the bathrooms and every entrance/exit point to the building.

ANd with that, it took a more serious turn and is now less humorous and more disappointing that someone in this building is literally a turd.

Agree, more serious and more alarming. Make sure you have an escape route or a hiding place.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Agree, more serious and more alarming. Make sure you have an escape route or a hiding place.

And invest in poop bags.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kenney9226

ThunderThighs wrote:And invest in poop bags.

Well, I try to buy a bag of crap from you guys whenever I can but never quite make it!

jqubed

kenney9226 wrote:Well, I try to buy a bag of crap from you guys whenever I can but never quite make it!

winner!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1

kenney9226 wrote:There's more!

and here i thought all the disgruntled peepuls were west of the missississippi

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I was wrong again, how can that be? Thanks for checking.

The first accounts were probably test accounts.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

Hello from Western Washington!

The niece's graduation was great! Had a wonderful time. Am now in SW washington visiting high school friends before heading north to visit other friends on the border.

Had hoped to make it over east to KtC's direction, but lack of planning on my part made it not happen. But, wil be back next year as niece will be graduating from college with her A.A. in digital design.

Have had fun reading updated poop reports. Sad to hear it is turning into something threatening. There are some really weird people out there! I wonder why the handicap stall was targeted?

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Good morning, all! Beautiful day for a car show! Just a small local gathering, but a great chance to talk to other motor-heads. Gotta go shine the chrome a bit before we take off.

pooflady

Looks like a beautiful day today before the weather turns hot. Going outside.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi.

Nothing much going on.

That is all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Same here. I have some catching up to do online, but it's such a beautiful day, I don't want to be cooped up inside. Humidity should be returning tomorrow. Yuck. Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a Southern Belle after all!

pooflady

hot72chev wrote:Same here. I have some catching up to do online, but it's such a beautiful day, I don't want to be cooped up inside. Humidity should be returning tomorrow. Yuck. Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a Southern Belle after all!

Same here, can't stand the humidity.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Happy Fathers Day to all the PWA dads!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Going to #1 son's for Father's Day dinner. (They're letting me come, too.)

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Going to #1 son's for Father's Day dinner. (They're letting me come, too.)

Have fun!

We are back from dinner with the inlaws.
Waiting for my niece to bring her dog over to play with Rusty.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Mavyn

Morning. Starting to heat up, and this year I can appreciate that since I have a bit of a garden! Woohoo!

pooflady

Mavyn wrote:Morning. Starting to heat up, and this year I can appreciate that since I have a bit of a garden! Woohoo!

We have tomatoes the size of golf balls. Can't wait.

Mavyn

pooflady wrote:We have tomatoes the size of golf balls. Can't wait.

I don't think there are any sporting equivalents to the size of the tomatoes. But it's been so cold, I'm just pleased they are present!