rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin
North316 wrote:Or Cortot's lawn.

I already claimed that turf last weekend.

CT

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rjquillin wrote:I already claimed that turf last weekend.

Claimed it how? I mean a dog would pee on a tree.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cortot20

quality posts: 130 Private Messages cortot20
ThunderThighs wrote:Claimed it how? I mean a dog would pee on a tree.

I hope not, there was a bathroom readily available on the back of the house. Although he did say he woke up damp so............

CT

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ThunderThighs wrote:WE DID! That's why we're talking in PM!

Sheesh. You guys are never happy!

I was going to add that someone was going to post that. I should have added even odds it would have been RJ. 2:1 for bowtie.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

rjquillin

CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
chipgreen wrote:I agree - the only migraine meds I ever took caused my chest and throat to tighten up so bad that I threw the rest of the pills away. Those were for treating an existing migraine, though. The one thing I've heard about for preventing them is Botox treatment but based on the criteria for its use, the number of "headache days" I have falls short of qualifying. I will stick with Excedrin. It works better on headaches than any other OTC pain relievers I've tried.

must have been Relpax. That was the same thing that happened to me when I took that. Unfortunately that was the only thing that helped. I can say, that I have found a dr. that is helping. and I haven't had to take the "heavy" duty meds for about 3 years..... making progress....slowly... but in the right direction....

mommadeb1

rjquillin wrote:PM atcha.

replied...

cortot20

Just picked up the fjellene mixed red 5 pack and those are some sexy bottles. I love the minimalist design. Here's hoping the juice inside is as nice.

CT

bahwm

quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm

Progress reports are due tomorrow. I was just finishing the last class and the server for our grading program went down! Plus, they want us to now provide an email of students who are failing--including the student name, grade level, subject and failing grade instead of printing copies of the progress report. I can just see the deluge of emails from parents wondering what assignments Johnny is missing and if he can still make them up! We're still going to have to print the progress reports! I will respond to the email with "A progress report has been sent home with your son or daughter. Please ask him/her for it." There is no way that I am typing out all of that detail! All of this because the new secretary in our building doesn't like shuffling all of the papers for the failures. . . Urgh!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

zTimothyBz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zTimothyBz

I said I'd repeat this...

Anyway my friend Sheila wrote to say voting closes tomorrow morning. They are in the lead, but only by 8 votes and a rap song has been gaining on them. So please view and like if you can.

My friend Sheila has made a short film for the National Cancer Institute.

It's on using stories for improving health knowledge.

"Tamale Lesson" is about cervical cancer awareness.

Please watch and "like" this video (it's about 3 and a half minutes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSgZEAiPZFA

Sheila says there is no money for getting the most likes, but the winner gets a plaque from the head of the National Institutes of Health.

Official holder of unofficial, unauthorized, non-woot gatherings.
My cellar

MarkDaSpark

zTimothyBz wrote:I said I'd repeat this...

Anyway my friend Sheila wrote to say voting closes tomorrow morning. They are in the lead, but only by 8 votes and a rap song has been gaining on them. So please view and like if you can.

Sheila says there is no money for getting the most likes, but the winner gets a plaque from the head of the National Institutes of Health.

Link is still on page 1 too.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

chipgreen

quality posts: 178 Private Messages chipgreen
mommadeb1 wrote:must have been Relpax. That was the same thing that happened to me when I took that. Unfortunately that was the only thing that helped. I can say, that I have found a dr. that is helping. and I haven't had to take the "heavy" duty meds for about 3 years..... making progress....slowly... but in the right direction....

Yes that's exactly what it was, Relpax. Glad to hear you're trending in the right direction!

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

I'm doing some really odd shifts for work right now. 80+% of the time I work normal day shifts but the rest of the time I do long shifts or off shifts. This week has been odder than usual:
Monday 0330-1200 standard soft start to our grave shift
Tuesday 0000-1200 standard grave shift
Wednesday 0000-1200 standard grave shift

Then things got weird because a coworker is out this coming weekend and the other coworker has a wedding to attend from 1600-2000 on Saturday (the middle of his current shift). Because of that we are now working 10 on 10 off to shift the schedules around to allow him to do that.

Thursday shift 1 2200(W)-0800
Thursday shift 2 1800-0400(F)
Friday shift 1600-0400(Sa)
Saturday shift 1600-0400(Su)

Long shifts = more perceived stress and more $

More stress and more $ = more wine purchased

That's my reason and I'm sticking to it.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

beefytaco, if you actually see this...you have a PM.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

rjquillin

cmaldoon wrote:I'm doing some really odd shifts for work right now.
Thursday shift 1 2200(W)-0800
Thursday shift 2 1800-0400(F)
Friday shift 1600-0400(Sa)
Saturday shift 1600-0400(Su)

Long shifts = more perceived stress and more $

More stress and more $ = more wine purchased

That's my reason and I'm sticking to it.

Those are some very sucky shifts the human body was not designed to accommodate; wine or no wine.
Hope you survive your test schedule.

CT

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
zTimothyBz wrote:I said I'd repeat this...

I'm not letting a rap song win if I can help it!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

ThunderThighs

Staff

Ed's in the thread. Let's have some fun. I love it when he's here.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mommadeb1

chipgreen wrote:Yes that's exactly what it was, Relpax. Glad to hear you're trending in the right direction!

I always told my family/doctor...If I could just get thru the first 30 min. after taking relpax.... the throat closing and heavy pressure on my chest, it will all be good.... I still can't believe in this day and time, that you have to go thru such horrible side effects!!

MarkDaSpark

Just a reminder for those who use images here. You ARE allowed to re-size them smaller.

Just use =300x300 or 200x300 or 300x200 with the initial IMG code.

Example (with extra spaces): [ img =400x400 ] image http code [ / img ]

The initial number is for the width, and the second is for the length.

So for a square picture, you would use equal numbers.

For a Tall pic (less wide), you would use a smaller first number.

Example, this is 200x300

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:Claimed it how? I mean a dog would pee on a tree.

Only a male child ... err, dog that hasn't been neutered. My dad's dogs weren't, and they always raised their legs. My sister's dog (and also the next door neighbors' dog) squats to pee.

rjquillin

MarkDaSpark wrote:Only a male child ... err, dog that hasn't been neutered. My dad's dogs weren't, and they always raised their legs. My sister's dog (and also the next door neighbors' dog) squats to pee.

I don't squat!
I also don't pee in his yard.
But the birds had staked a claim before I came around, and I moved.

CT

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Only a male child ... err, dog that hasn't been neutered. My dad's dogs weren't, and they always raised their legs. My sister's dog (and also the next door neighbors' dog) squats to pee.

My male dogs were neutered and they hiked a leg. Even had a female that hiked her leg in a silly fashion.

(Why am I up? Babysitting)

rjquillin

ThunderThighs wrote:My male dogs were neutered and they hiked a leg. Even had a female that hiked her leg in a silly fashion.

(Why am I up? Babysitting)

...or waiting or the rollover?
international day!

CT

ThunderThighs

Staff

rjquillin wrote:...or waiting or the rollover?
international day!

I don't work rollovers anymore.

Manhandsha is manning the helm.

Hi M!

cortot20

rjquillin wrote:I don't squat!
I also don't pee in his yard.
But the birds had staked a claim before I came around, and I moved.

Thankfully those birds are on the opposite side of the yard from my bedroom, otherwise bye bye birdie............

CT

JOATMON

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JOATMON

Juvie: 30+24+4; Sellout: 6+7+0
Rags: 3+2+3
Drunk: 69+94+15 wine, 20+29+4 non-wine
Rugrat: 0+0+0; Refunded: 2+3+1
(as of 2011-03-02)

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark

..•*¨`*•.☆.•*¨`*•..•*¨`*•.☆.•*¨`*•..
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MUMS!!!
✿•*¨`*•...(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)...•*¨`*•✿
.....✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿...
................♥ •.¸.•´♥.................

Happy Mother's Day!!!

bahwm

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

Requesting prayers and positive energies for our former organist Bridget. She sang beautifully with us on Easter Sunday. This week the cancer has hit with a vengeance and she has been in a lot of pain. The new chemo drug is not working. She mentioned to her Mom that she is thinking of contacting Hospice. We are good friends with her Mom & Dad, too. Thanks all.