Searayjim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Searayjim

Thanks for you notes. By the 3rd day the 2010 got much better, I actually enjoyed it then. Day 1 was no good! I was going to rename it "fruity fuel" and see how it did as a diesel additive.

It just needs some alone time once popped.

I popped the 2008 Zin today and really like it. It's easy to drink and enjoyable and doesn't need a lot of thought. Upon first pop, I was smiling to get some big blueberry on the nose. It's simple but well balanced enough to go with a keyboard as post this even simpler review of it.

Searayjim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Searayjim

I figured fr that 1 person that will look in here in 2027, I'd add another comment.

I popped my first bottle of Vino Noceto Riserva 2008 Sangiovese tonight. That's one I wasn't sure why I ordered it other than maybe it was the wine!

This is probably the biggest surprise of any of the 70+ I've bought here. From pulling the cork I was excited. Not always does a cork tell the whole story, but I liked it. PnP and I was dancing! This is really great juice! Slight puckery but sweet cherry but not sugary and wow! I honestly wish I would have bought the max, then created a new account to my the max again! This is easy and enjoyable and not overly simple by itself, but can see it being easy to pair with a wide variety of food.

Who'da thunk it? I'm glad I spent 30 minutes on Google learning how to say it right! Not to figure out how not to finish the bottle tonight! Yee Yee!!

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
Searayjim wrote:I figured fr that 1 person that will look in here in 2027, I'd add another comment.

I popped my first bottle of Vino Noceto Riserva 2008 Sangiovese tonight. That's one I wasn't sure why I ordered it other than maybe it was the wine!

This is probably the biggest surprise of any of the 70+ I've bought here. From pulling the cork I was excited. Not always does a cork tell the whole story, but I liked it. PnP and I was dancing! This is really great juice! Slight puckery but sweet cherry but not sugary and wow! I honestly wish I would have bought the max, then created a new account to my the max again! This is easy and enjoyable and not overly simple by itself, but can see it being easy to pair with a wide variety of food.

Who'da thunk it? I'm glad I spent 30 minutes on Google learning how to say it right! Not to figure out how not to finish the bottle tonight! Yee Yee!!

Vino Noceto is absolutely fantastic stuff, period.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013