omgad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages omgad

Thank you kindly As you can imagine, in for 3.

ScottHarveyWines wrote:Sure is nice to be on Woot twice in one week. Last Sunday when Omgad asked for Jana Wines, I wanted to say something, but was sworn to secrecy.
Jana's father loved to grow pansies in the garden and Jana's mom loved butterflies. Their grandson, our nephew Michael Harants desisgned the label. He did the InZinerator and Angel Eis as well.
This wine is made the way Napa Cabernet used to be made back in the 50's and 60's. With its low pH of 3.48 it is made to be a 20 year wine. It was bottle aged for a number of years before release becuase it was to course when freshly bottled.

RaiderSPE

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RaiderSPE
Malink wrote:Hey! I asked for Jana as well! Thx for making an appearance Scott. It is very much appreciated by the community.

Well I got my first wine woot wish with this..what about a 2nd? A Scott Harvey Riesling trio? Anyone? Anyone?

I would love to see that, I missed it the first go-round. http://wine.woot.com/forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3797877&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=163

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

I have 2 bottles of this left in my climate controlled wine cellar and have decided that the style is not to my liking. If there are any SF bay area wooters who would like to buy or trade for a the 2 bottles I have, please let me know via PM. They would be a bit below even woot prices.

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

PapaPerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PapaPerry

Fedex, just delivered my bottles. I will try one this weekend and put one away for a special time.

PP

1st Bag of Coal 3/9/11
2nd Bag of Coal 5/11/11
3rd Bag of Coal 12/6/11

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern
cmaldoon wrote:I have 2 bottles of this left in my climate controlled wine cellar and have decided that the style is not to my liking. If there are any SF bay area wooters who would like to buy or trade for a the 2 bottles I have, please let me know via PM. They would be a bit below even woot prices.

PM sent on the Jana's

jmdavidson

quality posts: 59 Private Messages jmdavidson
PapaPerry wrote:Fedex, just delivered my bottles. I will try one this weekend and put one away for a special time.

PP

I received notification on 01/24 that Fedex had a tracking number. Yet no update...yet no wine. I can never figure out why we get these notifications, when the wine does not get shipped for days or weeks.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
jmdavidson wrote:I received notification on 01/24 that Fedex had a tracking number. Yet no update...yet no wine. I can never figure out why we get these notifications, when the wine does not get shipped for days or weeks.

Unfortunately, we get the shipping notification as soon as the label is generated, not when the package is actually shipped. Sometimes I think they actually print all of the labels before they even have the wine/boxes to stick them on. It doesn't ship until the box is actually given to Fed Ex, which could be several days after the shipping label is generated. It seems as this is becoming more prevalent over the last few months, and I am not a fan of it.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

kat8480

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kat8480
North316 wrote:Unfortunately, we get the shipping notification as soon as the label is generated, not when the package is actually shipped. Sometimes I think they actually print all of the labels before they even have the wine/boxes to stick them on. It doesn't ship until the box is actually given to Fed Ex, which could be several days after the shipping label is generated. It seems as this is becoming more prevalent over the last few months, and I am not a fan of it.

Ive said for the past year Fed Ex Sucks!
I constantly miss the delivery and have to go to the main center to pick up my wine. it does not stay in a climate controled setting and is sometimes there for several days before i even know its there.It has impacted how mch i buy from woot because its no deal when i dont get it!
having said this i did get this wine and had one bottle WoW nice job Scott!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
Cesare wrote:2005 Jana Cathedral - 2 Pack by Scott Harvey
$54.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 2 2005 Jana Cathedral Napa Valley Red Meritage Style Blend
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
6/22/11

Just so we have the link for the 12/06/2011 (or 06/12/2011 in European) previous offer.

Especially since the "Troubles" now don't link correctly to previous offers in our "Stuff You Bought" section (takes you to the last offer, not to the offer you bought on).

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.