pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Just bought a Tundra fire extinguisher at Wal-Mart for $14.95. Saw an article in the newspaper about them a while back and it looks much better and easier than the usual fire extinguisher.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
pooflady wrote:Just bought a Tundra fire extinguisher at Wal-Mart for $14.95. Saw an article in the newspaper about them a while back and it looks much better and easier than the usual fire extinguisher.


Did uiop inspire you to do this?

uiopreturns


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uiopreturns
tall4agirl wrote:Did uiop inspire you to do this?


Good Morning Tall, I never mentioned Tundra to her but my fire my have inspired her. Tundra is great product put out by First Alert...much easier for people without experience. I did have extinguishers in my home but the fire was based in the dishwasher and the cabinets just took off. No extinguisher or Tundra could have helped unless I was standing in the room when the fire started unfortunately. Leaving for my run, have a great day.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tall4agirl wrote:Did uiop inspire you to do this?



No, I cut the article out of the paper months ago. Finally remembering it while I was actually in Wal-Mart is what inspired me. I don't go there very often.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

beer . . . for myself

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
AZGman wrote:beer . . . for myself

This one is on me.
Gotta leave for a while.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Raining wrote:This one is on me.
Gotta leave for a while.



I love you!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
uiopreturns wrote:Good Morning Tall, I never mentioned Tundra to her but my fire my have inspired her. Tundra is great product put out by First Alert...much easier for people without experience. I did have extinguishers in my home but the fire was based in the dishwasher and the cabinets just took off. No extinguisher or Tundra could have helped unless I was standing in the room when the fire started unfortunately. Leaving for my run, have a great day.



Am I right in assuming I don't take the plastic wrap off before I need to use it?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Am I right in assuming I don't take the plastic wrap off before I need to use it?



Is the entire thing wrapped in plastic? If so, remove the wrapper . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Is the entire thing wrapped in plastic? If so, remove the wrapper . . .



No. And that's the second instruction after call 911.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:No. And that's the second instruction after call 911.



Take all the wrapping off . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Showed my son this shirt thinking he would thing it was "ha-ha" funny. He thinks it's hilarious and wants me to order it.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Showed my son this shirt thinking he would thing it was "ha-ha" funny. He thinks it's hilarious and wants me to order it.



At least he's intelligent enough to "get it." I think it's hilarious, too.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:At least he's intelligent enough to "get it." I think it's hilarious, too.

He was reciting to kids at school who all loved it as well. Just ordered it. It's kinda funny because his friends & teachers check out his tshirts now. He has enough "attitude" & funny shirts to go a couple weeks or more without repeats.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:He was reciting to kids at school who all loved it as well. Just ordered it. It's kinda funny because his friends & teachers check out his tshirts now. He has enough "attitude" & funny shirts to go a couple weeks or more without repeats.



That's great.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

All for me.

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:All for me.

Night all. Tomorrow.


Nite Poof. Me too. Nite all.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

These for $15

Still single, can't imagine why.

stlwooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

4, 6, and 8 inch unscented wax fake candles with a flickering light for the mantle. Open flames make me nervous. I've been hunting for these and I could either find plastic unscented or scented wax. I don't like scents either. Walking through Home Depot, there they were! Happy, happy, happy.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, I'm NOT buying this for myself or anyone I know but I had to share. I doubt they're real but how about birdseed shoes.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

uiopreturns


quality posts: 0 Private Messages uiopreturns
daj59 wrote:Ok, I'm NOT buying this for myself or anyone I know but I had to share. I doubt they're real but how about birdseed shoes.


ROFLMAO

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

A nice, shiny garbage can. On wheels.
Old one broke. We had to cut it in half to convince the garbage men it was garbage.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
killingtime wrote:THIS


I like the circular cutter. I was actually just looking to buy one to augment the oval set that I have. Thanks for the reminder!

Life goes on...and on...and on...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

AND THESE



So what do you do with the round photos then? If you have a whole string of them, where do you hang them from?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
killingtime wrote:THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

AND THESE



I like your choices.



peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

Bought myself some brown sugar pop-tarts. They taste sorta like cinnamon rolls.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:So what do you do with the round photos then? If you have a whole string of them, where do you hang them from?



Ah...but then I would be giving away my artistic secrets...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
acemom wrote:I like your choices.



Well, my fingers feel naked without wedding rings now...I wanted to find rings that were brownish and appropriate to fall colors...that didn't look like wedding stuff...you know to signal potential like-minded single mates.

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
pooflady wrote:So what do you do with the round photos then? If you have a whole string of them, where do you hang them from?


One could assume scrap booking, creating photo collages (I think that is how you spell it), multi-photo presentation pictures ( I normally just cut the mat though). The possibilities are endless.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
killingtime wrote:Ah...but then I would be giving away my artistic secrets...


Hi KT!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
spongebrain wrote:One could assume scrap booking, creating photo collages (I think that is how you spell it), multi-photo presentation pictures ( I normally just cut the mat though). The possibilities are endless.



I really meant if you were clipping them together.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
pooflady wrote:I really meant if you were clipping them together.


Sorry. I tend to be overly literal at times.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
zea3 wrote:Hi KT!



Hi zea!!! How B U?

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
spongebrain wrote:Sorry. I tend to be overly literal at times.



Are you related to Fenstar?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:Are you related to Fenstar?



I don't get it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie

I smell clam chowder.... its making me hungry

spongebrain


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
killingtime wrote:Are you related to Fenstar?


Uh...no. I believe I will go away and sulk now.

Life goes on...and on...and on...