gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching

killingtime

Josephus wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug.

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I

killingtime

zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked

zea3

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two

killingtime

zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather

gwp

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry

zea3

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump

gwp

zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils

killingtime

gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from

gwp

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my

//aside: Ha!

killingtime

killingtime

gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my

//aside: Ha!

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my backseat

gwp

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my backseat

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat", as

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat", as

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat", as well

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

killingtime

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Uncorked wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat", as well

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime

daj59 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking

seventoes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages seventoes
killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the people in his car.

Uncorked

seventoes wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some

gwp

Uncorked wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers

killingtime

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Is this like one word? Do we go with the first answer?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

killingtime

dontwantaname wrote:Is this like one word? Do we go with the first answer?

Yes.

Uncorked

gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my

gwp

Uncorked wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Uncorked wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my allergies

edit oh well, better luck next time

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gwp wrote:Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Uncorked

daj59 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out

killingtime

Uncorked wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling

zea3

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an

killingtime

zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent

Uncorked

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher

zea3

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose

Uncorked

zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then

zea3

Uncorked wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then I

intaglio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intaglio
zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then I

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then I pretended

killingtime

intaglio wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then I pretended

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog was snug. Reaching further I plucked two rather angry plump gerbils from my "backseat" as well. After picking them some flowers my heart leaped out strangling an innocent gopher-mongoose. Then I pretended I