MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 236 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
MarkDaSpark wrote:Carp!

Forgot to post these earlier!

Frantically still waving both bottles!

And hoping Greg Olsen gets only his projected points on MNF!

x20             
Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

javadrinker wrote:I'm creeping up on an 0-5 record. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Wrong week? Wrong weeks!

And stop calling me Shirley!

x20             
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

MarkDaSpark wrote:

Frantically still waving both bottles!

And hoping Greg Olsen gets only his projected points on MNF!

Whew! Survived a last minute surge by his TE (22.60 points) by 6.88 points.

x20             

MarkDaSpark

We've been quiet on Snacktalk!

Looks like Tenuki is a total Star Wars fan .... he took "Let the Wookie win" to extremes this week!

x20             

coynedj

quality posts: 11 Private Messages coynedj

Thank you, Adam Vinatieri, for making up for my terrible decision to start Colin frigin' Crapernick at QB. Managed to barely sneak into the playoffs.

I've had three matchups this year decided by less than one point. I need to stop doing this - those Monday night games are interfering with my sleep!

Good luck to all in the playoffs, except for whoever plays against me.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 11 QPs?

MarkDaSpark

For merbill:

x20