chipgreen

quality posts: 286 Private Messages chipgreen

Had a lot of fun but as expected, could have used some help with the after-dinner wines. Several unopened bottles left over. Here is the full list of what was opened, to the best of my recollection.

With dinner;
2013 Jana Riesling Old Vine Mendocino
2014 Scott Harvey One Last Kiss White
2011 Scott Harvey Barbera Mountain Selection
2010 Jana Cathedral
2010 Scott Harvey Forte

After dinner;
2014 Ferrante American Riesling
2014 Ferrante Pinot Noir Carneros
2013 OARDC Siegerrebe
2013 OARDC Malvasia Bianca
2014 OARDC Chambourcin Rose
2013 OARDC Teroldego
2012 Tallulah Syrah Shake Ridge Ranch
1994 Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
2013 WineSmith St. Laurent

Nick & Valerie Ferrante will be hosting their first wine dinner at the Wooster Inn next month, on the date originally slated for the Scott Harvey dinner, Friday May 20. Ferrante wine dinner menu/pairings

Scott & Jana will be taking a break next year, as they will be busy planning their European River Cruise which takes place in June. Hopefully they will be back in Ohio in 2018.

North316

quality posts: 108 Private Messages North316
chipgreen wrote:Had a lot of fun but as expected, could have used some help with the after-dinner wines. Several unopened bottles left over. Here is the full list of what was opened, to the best of my recollection.

With dinner;
2010 Jana Cathedral
2010 Scott Harvey Forte

After dinner;
2013 Ferrante American Riesling
2013 OARDC Siegerrebe
2014 OARDC Malvasia Blanc
2014 OARDC Teroldego

Nick & Valerie Ferrante will be hosting their first wine dinner at the Wooster Inn next month, on the date originally slated for the Scott Harvey dinner, Friday May 20. Ferrante wine dinner menu/pairings

Scott & Jana will be taking a break next year, as they will be busy planning their European River Cruise which takes place in June. Hopefully they will be back in Ohio in 2018.

Well damn, I will be at the happiest place on earth that time next month.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

chipgreen

quality posts: 286 Private Messages chipgreen
North316 wrote:Now I am really missing out.

Yes, Larry setup quite the after-dinner spread. It was nice to not only get to hang out with him again but to meet his son Brian as well. Nice kid, takes after his Dad.

ltraffis

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ltraffis
chipgreen wrote:Had a lot of fun but as expected, could have used some help with the after-dinner wines. Several unopened bottles left over. Here is the full list of what was opened, to the best of my recollection.

With dinner;
2010 Jana Cathedral
2010 Scott Harvey Forte

After dinner;
2014 Ferrante American Riesling
2013 OARDC Siegerrebe
2013 OARDC Malvasia Bianca
2013 OARDC Teroldego

Yes, we needed some additional help in consuming all the wine that was flowing in the Library. Seemed like every time my glass emptied, something else was being poured into it. You did a great job poppin' corks! Another Great Time With Great People!!!!