jchasma

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jchasma

Oh no! I had to run to a meeting and was going to check out when I got back and missed it! It's my birthday week- help me out Woot!

PedroncelliFamily

quality posts: 69 Private Messages PedroncelliFamily
fredrinaldi wrote:a Cab would be nice

you guys are shameless! stay tuned.

PedroncelliFamily

jchasma wrote:Oh no! I had to run to a meeting and was going to check out when I got back and missed it! It's my birthday week- help me out Woot!

I need to wait and see exactly how many cases sold. This was the tail end of this vintage. Give the office a call to get your name on the list...800-836-3894

SmilingBoognish

quality posts: 49 Private Messages SmilingBoognish
PedroncelliFamily wrote:you guys are shameless! stay tuned.

My credit card is standing by, we may be shameless but you are the man!

PedroncelliFamily

fredrinaldi wrote:a Cab would be nice

Don't forget: If you've ordered through Woot before you can call the winery, get a few switches thrown and order at club pricing (25% discount on 12 bottles or more, mix and match)and 1/2 price shipping. 800-836-3894

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

oh noes! if only I had known. c'est la vie!

losthighwayz

quality posts: 63 Private Messages losthighwayz

Any socal peeps that got in on this deAl willing to share?

"The older I get the better I was"

noslensj

quality posts: 47 Private Messages noslensj

Outstanding buy. One of my favorite Woot purchases. Bought two cases, wish I had purchased three and had someone gift me a few more.

PnP, and it's zinny from the get go, with a beautiful balance of fruit, offset with tartness and acidity, and some tannin arriving a few minutes later. Profile develops in the front and moves to the back of the palate, lingering for a long time. Drinks decently on its own, but is stupid good with all of the foods usually associated with zinfandel. Loves garlic. Much of the time when I open a bottle I try to hide it from DW, or else I won't get enough. Or we share a bottle, I let her take as much as she wants, then I open another bottle later to sate my desire, and hide the remainder of the second bottle to enjoy the next day.

Alas, it appears that the 2011 is sold out at the Pedroncelli website. or I would have purchased more.