ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

losthighwayz wrote:These colors are making me dizzy. What's it for again?

For those wondering what's going on with our forums.... Click on the pic in my signature and all will be revealed.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

ok.. how bad is this? I have not watched Game of Thrones and have no clue about these different clans......
Made it home last night... wish we were back in DC... we had such a great time!!

mother

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mother
ThunderThighs wrote:For those wondering what's going on with our forums.... Click on the pic in my signature and all will be revealed.

Just tell me when it is over so that I know when to come back to the forums ;)

Thanks

joelsisk

quality posts: 9 Private Messages joelsisk
bahwm wrote:Awesome downpour with thunderstorm while in the tuna can in Denver!

Oh, yeah, that was fun, eh? At least it dropped the temp by 20 degrees!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 182 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
mother wrote:Just tell me when it is over so that I know when to come back to the forums ;)

Thanks

Probably late Friday night / Saturday morning after the anniversary is over. At least one can hope it goes no further.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

joelsisk wrote:Oh, yeah, that was fun, eh? At least it dropped the temp by 20 degrees!

Send it this way!!! We need the water and the coolness!!!

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
MarkDaSpark wrote:Send it this way!!! We need the water and the coolness!!!

yeah, your state is pretty dorky.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

ThunderThighs

Staff

mother wrote:Just tell me when it is over so that I know when to come back to the forums ;)

Thanks

Party pooper.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MarkDaSpark

bhodilee wrote:yeah, your state is pretty dorky.

I blame the progressive liberals!!!

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
joelsisk wrote:Oh, yeah, that was fun, eh? At least it dropped the temp by 20 degrees!

It dropped by 33 degrees where we were!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

cortot20

quality posts: 145 Private Messages cortot20

I'm guessing they are holding back the woot cellars offer for this spring/summer for Fridays anniversary. Just a guess.

CT

MarkDaSpark

cortot20 wrote:I'm guessing they are holding back the woot cellars offer for this spring/summer for Fridays anniversary. Just a guess.

Possible. We also didn't get a bubbly for the 4th!!!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Possible. We also didn't get a bubbly for the 4th!!!

We need bubbly!

Zephyress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zephyress
mommadeb1 wrote:We need bubbly!

Yes, bubbly! Bubbles make almost everything better. Or, at least, makes me smile. Which is better than being grumpy after hot days with kids at summer (cooking school) camp.

MarkDaSpark

Happy Anniversary to JavaDrinker and CoffeeMate!!!

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg

Thanks

+1. BTW, I haven't seen anyone comment that this foolishness has thrown us in with the juvies. One can only hope that won't last.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

MarkDaSpark

ddeuddeg wrote:+1. BTW, I haven't seen anyone comment that this foolishness has thrown us in with the juvies. One can only hope that won't last.

You mean you don't want to post a video of yourself dancing like a dancing party animal?

As someone put it ... you know I would do anything for Woot! but I won't do that

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj

I've never seen an episode of Game of Thrones either, but I do note that I seem to be in the same clan as Sparky, Mother, Bhodilee, Oto, and Joelsisk. We'd rule.

And if there's a good Woot Cellars offering soon, I might have to find a wootlegger in some state besides South Dakota and Minnesota. I drank a bottle of Adequate Gift last week, and it's come around nicely.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

joelsisk

quite the snark over at meh.

Hmmm: a cool, simple, fun thing gets bloated by add-on features into something complicated and pricey. Seems like we've heard that story before.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
coynedj wrote:I've never seen an episode of Game of Thrones either, but I do note that I seem to be in the same clan as Sparky, Mother, Bhodilee, Oto, and Joelsisk. We'd rule....

I'll confess to similar ignorance. But is it Game of Thrones it's based on, or World of Warcraft? By the name, thought it was the latter, but having no direct knowledge of either, this is purely my guess. Maybe someone who's more hep to the Zeitgeist can enlighten us?

bhodilee

joelsisk wrote:quite the snark over at meh.

I love that's it a Roomba. Sadly, I kinda wanted to buy whatever it was today, but I shan't be purchasing a Roomba. I have kids for that.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

InFrom

bhodilee wrote:I love that's it a Roomba. Sadly, I kinda wanted to buy whatever it was today, but I shan't be purchasing a Roomba. I have kids for that.

Your cats ride around on top of your kids and you shoot video of it?

joelsisk

InFrom wrote:Your cats ride around on top of your kids and you shoot video of it?

I thought that's exactly what cats do... which is why I have a dog.

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
joelsisk wrote:I thought that's exactly what cats do... which is why I have a dog.

I hope said dog feels better

CT

joelsisk

tenuki wrote:I hope said dog feels better

Dog is home. She's totally out of it, mostly just sleeping; recovering from her surgery today.

bahwm

joelsisk wrote:Dog is home. She's totally out of it, mostly just sleeping; recovering from her surgery today.

Oh, noes! I hope she's doing better.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

Went hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park today with ddeuddeg, SIL & BIL. Wow! What awesome views! Plus, there's still snow on top of some of the mountains!

The most amazing thing: while we were hiking, my SIL just turned toward the trees and about 20 - 30 feet away was this massive male elk! He was just going for a stroll, paused a moment and slowly and majestically moved along! This was just phenomenal!

Then, later on, we stopped at the tundra and saw a whole family of elk, minus the daddy. One of the cows (female elk) came within 20 feet of the trail out in the open! It was dinner time! It was awesome! Oh, and I have no idea why I wasn't afraid at all. I was just in awe!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
ThunderThighs wrote:Party pooper.

TT, this is horrible. And now we have levels? F-ing shields with levels?!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:Went hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park today with ddeuddeg, SIL & BIL. Wow! What awesome views! Plus, there's still snow on top of some of the mountains!

The most amazing thing: while we were hiking, my SIL just turned toward the trees and about 20 - 30 feet away was this massive male elk! He was just going for a stroll, paused a moment and slowly and majestically moved along! This was just phenomenal!

Then, later on, we stopped at the tundra and saw a whole family of elk, minus the daddy. One of the cows (female elk) came within 20 feet of the trail out in the open! It was dinner time! It was awesome! Oh, and I have no idea why I wasn't afraid at all. I was just in awe!

How totally awesome!!!

cortot20

quality posts: 145 Private Messages cortot20
kylemittskus wrote:TT, this is horrible. And now we have levels? F-ing shields with levels?!

I think it will all be gone by next week.

CT

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
bahwm wrote:Went hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park today with ddeuddeg, SIL & BIL. Wow! What awesome views! Plus, there's still snow on top of some of the mountains!

It is gorgeous there. We only caught a distant glimpse of an elk, and a shy one at that. Hope you continue to enjoy that area of CO. Great food in Boulder and Denver as well.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
kylemittskus wrote:TT, this is horrible. And now we have levels? F-ing shields with levels?!

I suspect that there are plenty of woot people who actually like this crap. meh

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:How totally awesome!!!

. I thought of you and knew that you'd really love it! Missed you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Party Pooper. There are many people having fun over on World of Woot. Fun begins tomorrow.

FORUM MODERATOR

ddeuddeg

otolith wrote:I suspect that there are plenty of woot people who actually like this crap. meh

I suspect (or is it hope) they're mostly juvies, though.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:. I thought of you and knew that you'd really love it! Missed you.

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj
InFrom wrote:I'll confess to similar ignorance. But is it Game of Thrones it's based on, or World of Warcraft? By the name, thought it was the latter, but having no direct knowledge of either, this is purely my guess. Maybe someone who's more hep to the Zeitgeist can enlighten us?

I'm so ignorant about this stuff, that I don't even know what I'm being ignorant about!

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

bhodilee

coynedj wrote:I'm so ignorant about this stuff, that I don't even know what I'm being ignorant about!

Just be happy that your avatar thing is the worlds angriest sperm.

InFrom

bhodilee wrote:Just be happy that your avatar thing is the worlds angriest sperm.

Mine depicts a couple of carp swimming around in a bathtub, waiting to be made into gefilte fish.

ddeuddeg

Seriously. Looks like we picked a good weekend to be visiting NorCal.