joelsisk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages joelsisk
Winedavid39 wrote:literally pulled Ty Caton away form a vacation day to authorize this re-run.

Oh, the POWER!

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

That's what I get for waiting to check with the wife. I really enjoyed the case the last time I bought from these guys. Sorry I missed it.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

noslensj

quality posts: 41 Private Messages noslensj
ThunderThighs wrote:Something like 11hrs and 58 minutes according to my calculations.

I remember an offering one time that sold out before 8 a.m. Pacific time. It was a Vino Noceto sangio offering, if memory serves. Essentially, if you lived on the West Coast and had a normal sleeping and work schedule, you totally missed if didn't check the new offering before going to bed or in the morning before going to work. If you checked after you left for work, you were probably too late.

cortot20

quality posts: 130 Private Messages cortot20
noslensj wrote:I remember an offering one time that sold out before 8 a.m. Pacific time. It was a Vino Noceto sangio offering, if memory serves. Essentially, if you lived on the West Coast and had a normal sleeping and work schedule, you totally missed if didn't check the new offering before going to bed or in the morning before going to work. If you checked after you left for work, you were probably too late.

There's been a few pre 9 am PST sell outs over the years this one surprised me though. I didn't have room for a case especially with the wine being delivered in the next couple of weeks.

CT