ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

TheTFo wrote:I can appreciate that the woot team is extremely busy at this time, however we are getting very close to the holiday, and I've been waiting for a week now for some resolution to my problem. Maybe I'll get my product, maybe I'll get a refund, or maybe nothing at all, but I'd appreciate knowing.

And I'd also like to polo vice for doing this in a public forum, however it is the only way I have ever gotten a response.

Woot Member Services has received your message and they should be finding a resolve soon.

I've gone and escalated the issue along to a CS Lead.

If you're encountering issues with FedEX, I would also recommend possibly calling them and seeing if they can help find a solution:
1 (800) 463-3339

TheTFo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheTFo
ROGETRAY wrote:Woot Member Services has received your message and they should be finding a resolve soon.

I've gone and escalated the issue along to a CS Lead.

If you're encountering issues with FedEX, I would also recommend possibly calling them and seeing if they can help find a solution:
1 (800) 463-3339

I have already contacted FedEx, and they have told me that they can't do anything, as the package is missing.

ROGETRAY

Staff

TheTFo wrote:I have already contacted FedEx, and they have told me that they can't do anything, as the package is missing.

Okay, well I've also forwarded your post along to a CS Lead, he should be looking into it very soon.

We greatly appreciate your patience while we resolve the issue.

kmbsurisetty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmbsurisetty
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you are also experiencing a delay.

As I stated earlier, the normal/standard shipping time from the day of the sale is 3-5 business days. If you purchased an item on the 8th, yesterday would have been the last business day for shipping.

More than likely the final portion of your order will show earlier this next coming week (Monday, December 16th)

I would recommend that you contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com if you're not provided with tracking by then.

Thank you, and I hope to receive that asap.

tcgtdayton02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcgtdayton02

I can not seem to find a contact number for this company or get a response by e-mail. So here I go, Hope I can get some type of response here. I ordered my son a Peg Prego Polaris 24volt RideOn on Dec. 11th....and it stated 3-5 day shipping. I have received an order acknowledgment but no update on Shipping. I am getting nervous that this will not get shipped in time. Please, Please can someone send me some shipping information. If it's not gonna arrive by Christmas it would be nice to know so I can attempt to make another purchase or I will have a very sad 5 year old Christmas morning!!! Thank you in advance for you prompt attention to this issue and I look forward to a quick response.

ROGETRAY

Staff

tcgtdayton02 wrote:I can not seem to find a contact number for this company or get a response by e-mail. So here I go, Hope I can get some type of response here. I ordered my son a Peg Prego Polaris 24volt RideOn on Dec. 11th....and it stated 3-5 day shipping. I have received an order acknowledgment but no update on Shipping. I am getting nervous that this will not get shipped in time. Please, Please can someone send me some shipping information. If it's not gonna arrive by Christmas it would be nice to know so I can attempt to make another purchase or I will have a very sad 5 year old Christmas morning!!! Thank you in advance for you prompt attention to this issue and I look forward to a quick response.

Sorry for the delayed response here in the thread.

Please be aware that standard shipping can take 3-8 business days from the sale but in most cases they ship sooner than that.

You can check out some more information in a helpful post that ThunderThighs created: http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5643818

Thank you for your ongoing patience during this very busy holiday season.

childofthehorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages childofthehorn

Hey, I had ordered 4 keyboards, received only 3. Even the invoice inside of the box only showed 3 (which I am guessing is a mistake in the paperwork dept.), despite my invoice and account showing all 4.

Given that this is a Christmas present and I live less than 5 miles away... If it is found can I stop by and pick it up? Otherwise, I fear that UPS will be far too slow!

irafi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irafi

It has been 6 days and no response from customer support this is ridiculous. I have checked my email everyday, it isn't in my spam, I know they go through as I received a confirmation. My order 47149**** for my laptop cost me over a thousand dollars. Woot was ever so quick to charge me within minutes. I am about to escalate the issue if I do not hear a response. A real response, I even paid for shipping. Customer support is horrible, no response from their team.

tarheelnoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarheelnoz
ThunderThighs wrote:Not ignoring just requesting and waiting on info. Sorry that you felt ignored.

Sorry, frustration is now taking over. I received an email on Friday telling me they were looking into it and if I didn't hear back by Monday I should let them know. So I replied to the email today and got another case number. There has to be a better way. My family is telling me to dispute my credit card, but I'm still hoping to get my item. HELP!!!!!

kmbsurisetty

kmbsurisetty wrote:Thank you, and I hope to receive that asap.

Hi,
This is related to the item I did not receive as a part of 3 Items order. It has already been 11 days since I made this order,I received the other two, but no details of this third item is given. You asked me to wait for Monday, still no luck. I even dropped a mail to the customer care, just the automated response. Could you please help me expedite the matter.
My order number is 47101530,
Item I did not receive is Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs).This item is not even having the tracking information.

bkeric13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkeric13

Its been well over a week and my order still hasn't even been shipped. I emailed woot, got a case number but still no response... Maybe im just stressed because an order I made (NOT from woot.com) got shipped to Miami... I live in NY... hahaha
Well anyways can someone look into my order and tell me something. Thanks so much!

Order# XXX

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

bkeric13 wrote:Its been well over a week and my order still hasn't even been shipped. I emailed woot, got a case number but still no response... Maybe im just stressed because an order I made (NOT from woot.com) got shipped to Miami... I live in NY... hahaha
Well anyways can someone look into my order and tell me something. Thanks so much!

Order# XXX

I'm sincerely sorry, I just checked with CS and it looks like that order is lost and unfortunately we have no replacements available. We should be refunding you today.

bkeric13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkeric13
agingdragqueen wrote:I'm sincerely sorry, I just checked with CS and it looks like that order is lost and unfortunately we have no replacements available. We should be refunding you today.

Thats alright, and thank you so much I really appreciate the help!

childofthehorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages childofthehorn

I still have not gotten any response since sending a request to Woot through the support page in 28 hours.

I thought that the policy was to respond to a request within 24?

totoroboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages totoroboy

UPDATE **

Issue Resolved almost instantly after posting. Seeing this was my first purchase and waiting over a week for communication, I was leaning towards not purchasing from woot again.

Fortunately everything is resolved for now and is being processed. It's worth giving woot another shot and hopefully the deal I purchased shows up again or something even better.

mcase1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcase1

Ive done 2 support "emails" now about my server, it came broken!!! and I bought it on Nov 30, its getting close to the 21 days and now they said they wont get to me within a couple weeks!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! The server is broken in half, cant be fixed or used, besides it was a gift for a friend, not going to give them a broken barley fixed server. I dont understand why there is no telephone number to call for customer service. I have 2 case numbers now. The item was the "Fleur De Lis 15" 3-Section Server White." I would really like to know if Im going to get my money back or not.

The 2 case numbers are, in order I received them:
CAS-XXX
CAS-XXX

vgberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vgberry

I have sent 3 inquiries to Customer Support regarding an item that was not shipped. Of course, item is paid and was to be a Christmas gift. I can't get any response from Customer Support. Does anyone have any ideas about another way to contact them???

agingdragqueen

Staff

@mcase1 - refunded for the item, you should see that in your account soon if not already.

@totoroboy - we should be replying to you shortly.

@childofthehorn - samesies- we should be replying soon.

agingdragqueen

Staff

vgberry wrote:I have sent 3 inquiries to Customer Support regarding an item that was not shipped. Of course, item is paid and was to be a Christmas gift. I can't get any response from Customer Support. Does anyone have any ideas about another way to contact them???

If you have a chance can you PM me with which item you're missing? I can look into it. You can do that here.

jonette123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonette123

Here's my whiney cry baby situation. I changed my mailing address. Apparently it didn't go thru, because according to my tracking information,the items I ordered went to my old address. UGH. Three of my items said they were signed for and left at the DOCK. There is no DOCK at the address. I'm wondering if this is actually WOOT DOCK? Maybe it was returned my someone at my old address, althought the house is vacant. Maybe the realtor of the house returned the packages to UPS? My fourth package says it was delivered to my old address also, but is also not there. I drove be the house and no packages. Is there a way you can check and see if my items are at the WOOT Warehouse? Thanks

Jonette123

buckleyv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buckleyv

I have placed two orders in the last week. I received confirmation via e-mail for both orders, but no one at woot! seems to have the ability, or inclination to contact me about my orders.

I these items do not show up on the Stuff I Bought section of my account.

And no response from Customer Support after almost a week!

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order numbers for privacy, but I've passed your info along to CS. You should hear from someone soon.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

@jonette123 & @buckleyv- I've passed your posts along. Sorry you guys have had trouble. We'll get things sorted out.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jonette123

Woo-hoo, thanks. I was really excited to get the things I ordered. I hope I get a good end result.

manhandsha wrote:@jonette123 & @buckleyv- I've passed your posts along. Sorry you guys have had trouble. We'll get things sorted out.

jonette123

And I love WOOT !!

kmbsurisetty

jonette123 wrote:And I love WOOT !!

Come on how many days should I wait for the third item in my order. Its too much. Either send the item or give my money back. No point keeping this hanging like that.

[MOD EDIT] I removed your order number for your privacy, but not before I pinged CS with it.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

jonette123 wrote:And I love WOOT !!

Awww. We love you guys (mostly). Kidding, we really love you guys. I wish kind words like yours could speed up the process. Unfortunately, it will probably be morning before you hear anything back.

I hope you don't love us any less.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

sjamja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjamja

Help!!! I ordered a Sphero on the 12th and it hasn't shipped!!! Will I get it for Christmas???? Customer Service is horrible!! I only get automated responses!!!!!!!!

DanielMiller319

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanielMiller319

This thread seems to be working for everyone else so I'll give it a whirl. Original post below.

Good morning, I ordered a heated blanket on the 12th and as of today my order still says "Shipping Now" with no tracking available. My card was charged and we're getting really close to Christmas. Has anyone else had this occur? Does everyone have tracking by now? I emailed support a few days ago but have gotten nothing, checked me SPAM and nothing is there,

thank you,

thumperchick

quality posts: 248 Private Messages thumperchick
DanielMiller319 wrote:This thread seems to be working for everyone else so I'll give it a whirl. Original post below.

Good morning, I ordered a heated blanket on the 12th and as of today my order still says "Shipping Now" with no tracking available. My card was charged and we're getting really close to Christmas. Has anyone else had this occur? Does everyone have tracking by now? I emailed support a few days ago but have gotten nothing, checked me SPAM and nothing is there,

thank you,

My Order Status has said "Awaiting Shipping or Shipping Now" for DAYS, where is my stuff?
When an order is processed to an Amazon Shipping Center, the labels get printed off every 15 minutes or so, and put into a "pull" pile for the order pullers. Depending on how far down in the pile you are - it could take days for that shipping sticker to find its way onto a box with your stuff in it. (This is also why orders cannot be cancelled and shipping addresses cannot be changed after the fact.)

What those statuses mean is that your label and order fill have been received by the warehouse and are waiting to be pulled by a worker.

Also, for processing time and shipping estimates, please see my post directly above this one for more information.

I hope this helped.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sjamja wrote:Help!!! I ordered a Sphero on the 12th and it hasn't shipped!!! Will I get it for Christmas???? Customer Service is horrible!! I only get automated responses!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's shipped. As the sale stated, it would ship in 3-5 business days. Looks like it was picked up on the 2nd business day.

CS has emailed you the tracking number but you may have it already. Check your spam/junk folders.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

chery1113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chery1113

I have a big problem with customer service, I have ordered a ton of stuff and never had a problem til now, I am missing 3 sets of curtains, from a December 9th order. I have not even received a automated response, nothing . please someone help me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DanielMiller319 wrote:This thread seems to be working for everyone else so I'll give it a whirl. Original post below.

thank you,

Please check your email for a reply from CS in a bit.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rt619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rt619
ThunderThighs wrote:Please check your email for a reply from CS in a bit.

I have the same issue, I want to sit tight but i'm wondering how long one can pack sunglasses?

agingdragqueen

Staff

rt619 wrote:I have the same issue, I want to sit tight but i'm wondering how long one can pack sunglasses?

Sorry, we ship items within 3-5 business days, your order should be out this week- we'll send you tracking when that's available.

dariusha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dariusha

same problem here... order the HP Split x2 13.3" Convertible i3 Laptop, and a toy for my son... got a tracking number but it only deliver the toy... $10 and not my $500 laptop.... have not received another tracking number either...
Order Number:XXX

agingdragqueen

Staff

dariusha wrote:same problem here... order the HP Split x2 13.3" Convertible i3 Laptop, and a toy for my son... got a tracking number but it only deliver the toy... $10 and not my $500 laptop.... have not received another tracking number either...
Order Number:XXX

I'm sorry for the confusion, we will be shipping that separately. We'll send you a tracking number when that goes out, it should be this week.

kmbsurisetty

Hi this is regarding the Case number CAS-534884-P9K3N7.
And Order no. 4710****. As I mentioned below one of my Item in this order is not shipped (Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs))and tracking number is also not provided. It has already been 2 weeks since I ordered,Could you please find the status. Or at least please cancel the order and return my money. I will be leaving for another country next week and would not be in a position to take the order even if it arrived then.

Regards,
Madhu

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number;privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

kmbsurisetty wrote:Hi this is regarding the Case number CAS-534884-P9K3N7.
And Order no. 4710****. As I mentioned below one of my Item in this order is not shipped (Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs))and tracking number is also not provided. It has already been 2 weeks since I ordered,Could you please find the status. Or at least please cancel the order and return my money. I will be leaving for another country next week and would not be in a position to take the order even if it arrived then.

Regards,
Madhu

[MOD EDIT: Edited order number;privacy]

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

chery1113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chery1113

CAS-XXX this is my case number I am missing 3 sets of curtains since December 9th, please HELP!!!

agingdragqueen

Staff

chery1113 wrote:CAS-XXX this is my case number I am missing 3 sets of curtains since December 9th, please HELP!!!

I know TT has been working on your case, but I'm going to PM you your tracking too just in case. You can get to your PMs by clicking the envelope icon to the right of the "everything but Woot" tab.