groz24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groz24

Crap, I would've bought this, but when I looked at Woot yesterday I only saw the wine canteen, so didn't bother checking again! Especially if Ohio is back on the list, since I wanted the Toothsteinn, and would've liked a few more of the others.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
groz24 wrote:Crap, I would've bought this, but when I looked at Woot yesterday I only saw the wine canteen, so didn't bother checking again! Especially if Ohio is back on the list, since I wanted the Toothsteinn, and would've liked a few more of the others.

Two offers per day this week.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

groz24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages groz24
kylemittskus wrote:Two offers per day this week.

Sadly that information came a little too late for me. Though it is good to hear that OH is back on the shipping list. At least now I know to look twice tomorrow.

ephalynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ephalynn

Unfair, Unfair, Unfair! I live in the boonies and now can't get my favorite holiday gifts because Woot won't pony up and pay to renew the license to send wine to Vermont. What's the deal? Even my FedEx guy asked me what was going on.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ephalynn wrote:Unfair, Unfair, Unfair! I live in the boonies and now can't get my favorite holiday gifts because Woot won't pony up and pay to renew the license to send wine to Vermont. What's the deal? Even my FedEx guy asked me what was going on.

Woot doesn't license with the states. That is the responsibility of each winery. Then there's various state & local laws & regs for wine shipments.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

filthy97

quality posts: 1 Private Messages filthy97

Attention OHIO people:

Just opened my case and I'm missing 3 Toothsteinn's and got 3 extra Pour Pour Me's instead. Did this happened to anyone else. I'm wondering if this was a mix up when packaging or if it's due to recent shipping restrictions. I was really all excited for Toothsteinn as I've still got Pour Pour Me's stocked away.