bborozan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bborozan

Bottom line: I ordered the reds I wanted from this offer directly from Cameron Hughes today, and it's being shipped to me sans woot's nutty lack of shipping notification (often received after the wine has been delivered).

Further, from Cameron Hughes' site:

"We are only able to ship to states which have laws that permit shipment of wine directly to consumers. These states currently are:

Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. "

Have a nice day!

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker
bborozan wrote:Checked and nothing has changed in Arizona.

I have noticed Cameron Hughes wines popping up in Costco, World Market, Whole Foods, and Safeway.

My hunch, this delivery restriction is a marketing strategy and has little to do with "stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators".

While I can understand the frustration many regular purchasers are feeling, I can personally attest to the fact that this is not a marketing ploy. Not that most of you know me from Adam but just felt the need to add my 2 1/2 cents.

Now someone sell me on this wine.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker

Or, um, never mind on selling me on the wines. I really should look at my watch more often.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.