MarkDaSpark


quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
bsevern wrote:It must've been very good, as the mag disappeared so quick, not a single drop made it to my glass



It was, and the bride & groom barely got a sip!


Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

azn137


quality posts: 0 Private Messages azn137
ladyofwine wrote:Yes, I can do it. I'm Laura, owner of Zahtila. Please contact me at the winery and I can ship directly to NY.


Thank you very much for your offer!

I actually went ahead and place an order to ship these to a friend's house in CA, where I'll be spending Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait!

ladyofwine


quality posts: 21 Private Messages ladyofwine
azn137 wrote:Thank you very much for your offer!

I actually went ahead and place an order to ship these to a friend's house in CA, where I'll be spending Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait!



Thank you!

ladyofwine


quality posts: 21 Private Messages ladyofwine
MarkDaSpark wrote:It was, and the bride & groom barely got a sip!



I have the 2006 vintage in mags on my website...if the bride and groom want a taste, there's more available!

rjquillin


quality posts: 179 Private Messages rjquillin

Where's rpm?

CT

ladyofwine


quality posts: 21 Private Messages ladyofwine
azn137 wrote:Thank you very much for your offer!

I actually went ahead and place an order to ship these to a friend's house in CA, where I'll be spending Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait!



Awesome!

bsevern


quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern
rjquillin wrote:Where's rpm?



He wasn't a fan on last years woot tour....muttered something about old school vs new school.... I dunno.

wnance


quality posts: 4 Private Messages wnance
bsevern wrote:He wasn't a fan on last years woot tour....muttered something about old school vs new school.... I dunno.



I've had a couple bottles of the 04 Napa cab, and I really liked it. Really started to sing after a little air. No budget for this offering, but if I had the $$ I'd order.