MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
bsevern wrote:It must've been very good, as the mag disappeared so quick, not a single drop made it to my glass

It was, and the bride & groom barely got a sip!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

azn137

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azn137
ladyofwine wrote:Yes, I can do it. I'm Laura, owner of Zahtila. Please contact me at the winery and I can ship directly to NY.

Thank you very much for your offer!

I actually went ahead and place an order to ship these to a friend's house in CA, where I'll be spending Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait!

ladyofwine

quality posts: 21 Private Messages ladyofwine
azn137 wrote:Thank you very much for your offer!

I actually went ahead and place an order to ship these to a friend's house in CA, where I'll be spending Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait!

Thank you!

ladyofwine

MarkDaSpark wrote:It was, and the bride & groom barely got a sip!

I have the 2006 vintage in mags on my website...if the bride and groom want a taste, there's more available!

rjquillin

quality posts: 179 Private Messages rjquillin

Where's rpm?

CT

ladyofwine

azn137 wrote:Thank you very much for your offer!

Awesome!

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern
rjquillin wrote:Where's rpm?

He wasn't a fan on last years woot tour....muttered something about old school vs new school.... I dunno.

wnance

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wnance
bsevern wrote:He wasn't a fan on last years woot tour....muttered something about old school vs new school.... I dunno.

I've had a couple bottles of the 04 Napa cab, and I really liked it. Really started to sing after a little air. No budget for this offering, but if I had the $$ I'd order.