Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
KtCallista wrote:I have to appease my personalities, and it's best to keep them separated but they have so many friends in common and oh my gosh, the DRAMA....

The person below me broke the cup holder on their computer.

I didn't but my grandma did. She needed a place to set her tea, and that felt like the most OBVIOUS place. It was so MODERN! FUTURISTIC!

... INCORRECT!

:D

The person below me has an interesting tech support story to share. Even if it's made up.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 31 Private Messages olcubmaster
Moueska wrote:I didn't but my grandma did. She needed a place to set her tea, and that felt like the most OBVIOUS place. It was so MODERN! FUTURISTIC!

... INCORRECT!

:D

The person below me has an interesting tech support story to share. Even if it's made up.

About a week ago those nice folks at Microsoft customer service were so user friendly that they actually called me to let me know they showed my computer was infected! Wow - I didn't even realize my computer was in trouble, much less that Microsft kept tabs on my system.

The fellow on the phone was very patient and helpful as he walked me through the steps to retore my pc back good as new. He told me how to go to start, click on run and what to type into the command line, step by step.

What? that guy has never called you?

Sadly it's 99% true. I've gotten that call numerous times. While I wasn't foolish enough to go along with these con artist hackers I pity those who actually comply.

The person below me was a contortionist with Cirque du Soleil back when they were called "Les Échassiers"

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

stacipurv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
olcubmaster wrote:About a week ago those nice folks at Microsoft customer service were so user friendly that they actually called me to let me know they showed my computer was infected! Wow - I didn't even realize my computer was in trouble, much less that Microsft kept tabs on my system.

The fellow on the phone was very patient and helpful as he walked me through the steps to retore my pc back good as new. He told me how to go to start, click on run and what to type into the command line, step by step.

What? that guy has never called you?

Sadly it's 99% true. I've gotten that call numerous times. While I wasn't foolish enough to go along with these con artist hackers I pity those who actually comply.

The person below me was a contortionist with Cirque du Soleil back when they were called "Les Échassiers"

To be fair, my sister was the contortionist. I never made it past "spotter".

The person below me thinks dippin' dots are the Mac Daddy of desserts.

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
stacipurv wrote:To be fair, my sister was the contortionist. I never made it past "spotter".

The person below me thinks dippin' dots are the Mac Daddy of desserts.

Dippin' Dots is the dessert of the Future! Flash-frozen ice cream. What's not to like?

The person posting after me spent too much money buying lottery tickets.

stacipurv

GodfatherND wrote:Dippin' Dots is the dessert of the Future! Flash-frozen ice cream. What's not to like?

The person posting after me spent too much money buying lottery tickets.

Apparently our definitions of "too much" differ... Besides, you can't win if you don't enter.

The person below me is really a terrible speller.

Moueska

stacipurv wrote:The person below me is really a terrible speller.

U N0 $P33K 1337?! 4 SRS? 7RV7|-| MV$T B3 PR0\/!|)3|) 2 U.

The person below me understands that you must be a ninja to sp33k 1337.

maxikyd

quality posts: 6 Private Messages maxikyd
Moueska wrote:U N0 $P33K 1337?! 4 SRS? 7RV7|-| MV$T B3 PR0\/!|)3|) 2 U.

The person below me understands that you must be a ninja to sp33k 1337.

not true, rubber ducky. 3\/3N 01|) C|-|ICK5 1I|<3 M3 1337.

The person below me SERIOUSLY needs to quit watching reruns of Anna Nichole.

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
maxikyd wrote:not true, rubber ducky. 3\/3N 01|) C|-|ICK5 1I|<3 M3 1337.

The person below me SERIOUSLY needs to quit watching reruns of Anna Nichole.

But how will I complete my plastic surgery to look exactly like her if I have to quit watching reruns?

The person after me files the serial numbers off his/her weapons.

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
hot72chev wrote:But how will I complete my plastic surgery to look exactly like her if I have to quit watching reruns?

The person after me files the serial numbers off his/her weapons.

Filing serial numbers off weapons goes with my nickname.

The person after me reveals what he/she has thrown over a fence into his/her neighbor's yard without telling the neighbor.

wootmatthew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootmatthew
GodfatherND wrote:The person after me reveals what he/she has thrown over a fence into his/her neighbor's yard without telling the neighbor.

Well, when they let their dog poop in my yard, I just go out at night and throw the dog's poop back into their yard...with a little of my own to teach them a lesson.

The person below me tells us why the only things they inherited from their grandmother in her Last Will and Testament was a closet full of whips, chains, and hand cuffs.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
wootmatthew wrote:Well, when they let their dog poop in my yard, I just go out at night and throw the dog's poop back into their yard...with a little of my own to teach them a lesson.

The person below me tells us why the only things they inherited from their grandmother in her Last Will and Testament was a closet full of whips, chains, and hand cuffs.

Grammie was a lion-taming magician escape artist for the Ringling Brothers!

The person below me knows how to make any phrase sound like a euphemism for something less than honorable, if you know what I mean...

stacipurv

kenney9226 wrote:Grammie was a lion-taming magician escape artist for the Ringling Brothers!

The person below me knows how to make any phrase sound like a euphemism for something less than honorable, if you know what I mean...

Yeah, I always heard your Grammie really knew how to "tame her lion."

The person below me has 7 cats and each one has his/her one specified day of the week to be acknowledged by their human.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
stacipurv wrote:Yeah, I always heard your Grammie really knew how to "tame her lion."

The person below me has 7 cats and each one has his/her one specified day of the week to be acknowledged by their human.

Its so much easier that way. And it took away the naming issue. Each cat gets their turn on the day of the week they were named after. Very neat and tidy.

The person below me is a neat freak and has everything in their house arranged in alphabetical order.

hot72chev

jawsuser wrote:Its so much easier that way. And it took away the naming issue. Each cat gets their turn on the day of the week they were named after. Very neat and tidy.

The person below me is a neat freak and has everything in their house arranged in alphabetical order.

I suppose you think it's easy to get the Tiger to stand to the left of the Unicorn?

The person below me spends way too much time surfing the internet looking for Buckets of Cats while at work...no, wait...that's me...

The person below me sings Broadway show tunes in the shower every morning.

maxikyd

hot72chev wrote:I suppose you think it's easy to get the Tiger to stand to the left of the Unicorn?

The person below me spends way too much time surfing the internet looking for Buckets of Cats while at work...no, wait...that's me...

The person below me sings Broadway show tunes in the shower every morning.

"memory, all alone in the moonlight..."

The person below me eats jello in their underwear.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
maxikyd wrote:"memory, all alone in the moonlight..."

The person below me eats jello in their underwear.

Of course. To keep dad comfy the house is kept at 78 and we have been having 90-95% humidity. Its too hot to cook. I am trying to keep some clothes on.

The person below me has all of Ludwig van Beethoven's music in their personal collection.

stacipurv

jawsuser wrote:Of course. To keep dad comfy the house is kept at 78 and we have been having 90-95% humidity. Its too hot to cook. I am trying to keep some clothes on.

The person below me has all of Ludwig van Beethoven's music in their personal collection.

It's the only thing that can get me through an afternoon of darning socks.

The person below me replaces full toilet tissue rolls with empty ones.

olcubmaster

stacipurv wrote:It's the only thing that can get me through an afternoon of darning socks.

The person below me replaces full toilet tissue rolls with empty ones.

I take the full ones home and bring the empties back to work. Just doing my part for the environment...it's called "recycling".

The person below me has a set of used woot-off lights listed on ebay.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
olcubmaster wrote:I take the full ones home and bring the empties back to work. Just doing my part for the environment...it's called "recycling".

The person below me has a set of used woot-off lights listed on ebay.

I'm sure somebody somewhere wants them.

The person below me still has their calendar on May.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I'm sure somebody somewhere wants them.

The person below me still has their calendar on May.

I think I got most of them that far, I know none are past June! Why do I buy these things?

The person below me would spend an entire year in bed just like Brian Wilson did, if they could just get the boss man to go for it.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

hot72chev

KtCallista wrote:I think I got most of them that far, I know none are past June! Why do I buy these things?

The person below me would spend an entire year in bed just like Brian Wilson did, if they could just get the boss man to go for it.

Monday morning looming on the horizon, you bet I'll be singing that song.

The person after me gets 10 bonus points for posting the proper song title and singer/group referenced by the person before me.

olcubmaster

hot72chev wrote:Monday morning looming on the horizon, you bet I'll be singing that song.

The person after me gets 10 bonus points for posting the proper song title and singer/group referenced by the person before me.

Okay - I'm a sucker for bonus points, even when the points don't mean a thing. My best guess is this:

The person below me is way too excited over the return of Whose Line Is It?

stacipurv

olcubmaster wrote:Okay - I'm a sucker for bonus points, even when the points don't mean a thing. My best guess is this:

The person below me is way too excited over the return of Whose Line Is It?

Um, It's Who's Line Is It ANYWAY? And you'd better believe I am!!!

The person below me has an entire aquarium full of sea monkeys.

maxikyd

stacipurv wrote:Um, It's Who's Line Is It ANYWAY? And you'd better believe I am!!!

The person below me has an entire aquarium full of sea monkeys.

Correction: had. Who knew the little suckers would get eaten by the micro-shark?

The person below me loves Abba and had dance moves made up to go with all the songs.

kenney9226

maxikyd wrote:Correction: had. Who knew the little suckers would get eaten by the micro-shark?

The person below me loves Abba and had dance moves made up to go with all the songs.

...and that's why they call me Fernando, the Dancing Queen who takes a chance on me and becomes the winner who takes it all!

The person below me once ate alligator balls.

olcubmaster

kenney9226 wrote:...and that's why they call me Fernando, the Dancing Queen who takes a chance on me and becomes the winner who takes it all!

The person below me once ate alligator balls.

And trust me - it turns out that gators aren't into that sort of thing.

Who knew?

The person below me will elevate the level of discourse and once again restore this messsage board as a gentle, family-friendly forum for humor.

kenney9226

olcubmaster wrote:And trust me - it turns out that gators aren't into that sort of thing.

Who knew?

The person below me will elevate the level of discourse and once again restore this messsage board as a gentle, family-friendly forum for humor.

Indeed I will.

The person below me once ate meatballs that were made from alligator meat.

maxikyd

kenney9226 wrote:Indeed I will.

The person below me once ate meatballs that were made from alligator meat.

And they tasted like chicken.

the person below me has a craving for pineapple flavoured ice-cream.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

maxikyd wrote:And they tasted like chicken.

the person below me has a craving for pineapple flavoured ice-cream.

Well, sorbet, but close enough.

The person below me has a crush on Ron Jeremy. Can you blame them?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

maxikyd

manhandsha wrote:Well, sorbet, but close enough.

The person below me has a crush on Ron Jeremy. Can you blame them?

Actually, it's Ron Weasley--readheads--yum.

the person below me wears fluffy pink bunny slippers at his/her desk.

Moueska

Only on Saturdays. Wait... wait... no, that's not quite true either. I am a fan of fuzzy socks, though!

The person below me has a small clothing addiction that they just haven't admitted to quite yet.

kenney9226

Moueska wrote:Only on Saturdays. Wait... wait... no, that's not quite true either. I am a fan of fuzzy socks, though!

The person below me has a small clothing addiction that they just haven't admitted to quite yet.

I like the small clothes - wearing them makes me feel like a GIANT!

The person below me forgot about daylight savings one year and walked into church an hour late.

stacipurv

kenney9226 wrote:I like the small clothes - wearing them makes me feel like a GIANT!

The person below me forgot about daylight savings one year and walked into church an hour late.

You only saw me that one year. Truth is, it's happened more times than I'd care to admit. At least when I show up early in the fall, no one's the wiser.

The person below me hoards pecan logs from Stuckey's.

olcubmaster

stacipurv wrote:You only saw me that one year. Truth is, it's happened more times than I'd care to admit. At least when I show up early in the fall, no one's the wiser.

The person below me hoards pecan logs from Stuckey's.

What choice do I have? As you can clearly see from this map

there are absolutely NO Stuckey's left in the Free State. I gotta travel south to load up, and believe you me keeping those babies iced down for that long ride back is no easy task.

It could always be worse.

The person below me is addicted to watching competitive curling.

maxikyd

olcubmaster wrote:What choice do I have? As you can clearly see from this map

there are absolutely NO Stuckey's left in the Free State. I gotta travel south to load up, and believe you me keeping those babies iced down for that long ride back is no easy task.

It could always be worse.

The person below me is addicted to watching competitive curling.

Too true-one of my best friends is a beautician (pun intended)

The person below me has a tattoo in a very uncomfortable place.

hot72chev

maxikyd wrote:Too true-one of my best friends is a beautician (pun intended)

The person below me has a tattoo in a very uncomfortable place.

Yes, that Bed of Nails WAS really uncomfortable when I got the Skulls of Doom tattooed on my eyelids.

The person below me will make the secretary in their office cry before 5:00 today.

stacipurv

hot72chev wrote:Yes, that Bed of Nails WAS really uncomfortable when I got the Skulls of Doom tattooed on my eyelids.

The person below me will make the secretary in their office cry before 5:00 today.

Yeah, well her "cheerful disposition's" been totally grating on my nerves lately. And I'm blowin' this joint by 3:00 for sure, so she won't have to wait too long.

The person below me has a climate-controlled room in his/her house for the Beanie Babies. Because they're a "good investment."

olcubmaster

stacipurv wrote:Yeah, well her "cheerful disposition's" been totally grating on my nerves lately. And I'm blowin' this joint by 3:00 for sure, so she won't have to wait too long.

The person below me has a climate-controlled room in his/her house for the Beanie Babies. Because they're a "good investment."

I certainly didn't eat all those Happy Meals for the food yanno. One day my great grandchildren will be rich. Rich enough to give these dusty stuffed animals away.

Could be worse - the person below me invested thier life savings in shares of Ty stock back in 2003 at the top of the Beanie Baby craze.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
olcubmaster wrote:
Could be worse - the person below me invested thier life savings in shares of Ty stock back in 2003 at the top of the Beanie Baby craze.

But since that was a whopping $20, I'll recover.

The person below me is constantly having to explain jokes.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

maxikyd

Mavyn wrote:But since that was a whopping $20, I'll recover.

The person below me is constantly having to explain jokes.

I can't help it if other people don't get the connections that I do.

The person below me doesn't really understand this game, but is willing to try anyway.