phoenixsong44

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phoenixsong44

My wine cellar is almost full, but I have heard great things about Wellington. I plan on visiting their tasting room on vacation this fall, so I suppose I should get some early exposure.

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 238 Private Messages SonomaBouliste

It's the end of our fifth 100 degree day in a row, with two or thre more forecast, but at least it cools off to the 50s or 60s at night. One positive: no need to sulfur dust for a long time; powdery mildew really shuts down when it gets this hot.

Thank you all for participating (and purchasing). See you next time unless there are any last hour questions.

Cheers,
Peter

jamesozzello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesozzello
SonomaBouliste wrote:It's the end of our fifth 100 degree day in a row, with two or thre more forecast, but at least it cools off to the 50s or 60s at night. One positive: no need to sulfur dust for a long time; powdery mildew really shuts down when it gets this hot.

Thank you all for participating (and purchasing). See you next time unless there are any last hour questions.

Cheers,
Peter

Have really enjoyed your reds,Peter. Time to branch out and share w/ DW.

Last Wooter to Woot:
jamesozzello

CruelMelody

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CruelMelody

Went in at the last minute! The 2007 mix case was really good, and I think I'll have a pretty solid summer with these around. Thanks for continuing to offer us your wines at such a great price!

CruelMelody

Hey, has anyone received their wine yet? My fedex tracking has been sitting in the initiated phase for a week now...

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

CruelMelody wrote:Hey, has anyone received their wine yet? My fedex tracking has been sitting in the initiated phase for a week now...

Usually wine shipments can take up to 2-3 weeks to ship.

I would recommend that you if you don't see any activity on your tracking by the middle of next week, to write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

intodogs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages intodogs
CruelMelody wrote:Hey, has anyone received their wine yet? My fedex tracking has been sitting in the initiated phase for a week now...

Will be two weeks tomorrow and my order is still in initiated phase as well. Imagine will be delivered by end of the week...Not easy to be patient while waiting for wine...

CruelMelody

Thanks for the response! The shipping was updated, and my wine will be arriving on Wednesday.

lbaro

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lbaro

My FedEx tracking is still hanging in limbo, I emailed support. Really annoyed!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lbaro wrote:My FedEx tracking is still hanging in limbo, I emailed support. Really annoyed!!!

Sorry for the problem. CS will figure it out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

engineire

quality posts: 5 Private Messages engineire
intodogs wrote:Will be two weeks tomorrow and my order is still in initiated phase as well. Imagine will be delivered by end of the week...Not easy to be patient while waiting for wine...

Let us know if and when you receive the wine as to this date my fed ex tracking shows no movement after 3 weeks of emailing CS and checking the status. Something is way off here on my end.

lbaro

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lbaro
engineire wrote:Let us know if and when you receive the wine as to this date my fed ex tracking shows no movement after 3 weeks of emailing CS and checking the status. Something is way off here on my end.

Cs keeps telling me it takes longer in summer, sorry but this is BS. 4 weeks and counting.