fredrinaldi

quality posts: 42 Private Messages fredrinaldi
nealkb wrote:East Bay. Exactly one hour and 10 minutes from artesa/mondavi/carneros

ME... Manhattan Beach So Cal
Love Northern Cal, been a Giants fan my whole life, and in L.A. that's tough

coolac5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolac5
nealkb wrote:East Bay. Exactly one hour and 10 minutes from artesa/mondavi/carneros

Neal, I am located in Oakland and while I often lurk, I check the deals every day. If you are ever looking for splits, let me know, and vice versa, I will PM you if I am interested in splitting.

Regards,
Adam

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
ThunderThighs wrote:Welcome back! Look what we've added!

Read all about it here!

Also, just to keep from repeating ourselves, we'll be answering all the questions in that thread rather than on every thread on every site.

If you're having problems ordering, don't hesitate to speak up, of course.

Bad idea. You're going to lose a lot of customers. I buy virtually nothing compared to what I did before the change to this new website format. The increase in price by adding tax made it even worse. You can't keep adding charges on top of not offering particularly good prices and expect people to keep buying. You're going to need mostly newer customers for your big buyers... My guess..

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
fredrinaldi wrote:ME... Manhattan Beach So Cal
Love Northern Cal, been a Giants fan my whole life, and in L.A. that's tough

We could be best friends, if you decided to go to a game up here. Artesa does an event at one of the giants games.

Neal K Bharadwaj

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
coolac5 wrote:Neal, I am located in Oakland and while I often lurk, I check the deals every day. If you are ever looking for splits, let me know, and vice versa, I will PM you if I am interested in splitting.

Regards,
Adam

Sounds like a plan my man.
Neal

Neal K Bharadwaj