yubakram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yubakram
netfortius wrote:As stated earlier, ordering has been impossible in the last four days, for many of the potential customers. I have tried to followings:
- android devices (ics and jb), using wifi in secure places, wifi behind vpn in public places and 3/4g connectivity, with the following browsers: firefox, chrome, dolphin and built-in
- mac osx lion with chrome, FF, safari and opera, with direct connectivity, NAT-ed and behind VPN
- windows 7 with IE, chrome and FF, same connectivity attempts as the osx above

I know this sounds simple, but have you deleted history and cookies, close the browser and reopen browser to try again?

losthighwayz

quality posts: 76 Private Messages losthighwayz

PnP 2007 from previous offer....
Color-dark ruby red
Strong legs
Nose-anise, dark cherry, a bit of meatiness
Tatse: cherry, smooth, soft tannins....acid is there but not overly....seems well walance...not much oak detected....

Will update after walking the kids! But for 13/ bottle delivered a no brainer IMO

Wife detects some bitterness on e finish...i am thinking tannins she likes but not overly so....i think this may benefit from a little time in e bottle....

"The older I get the better I was"

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

These look awesome. Too bad I am striking out on NH shipping once again! :-(

epbakis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages epbakis

So I popped one open. Cherry on the entry to a smooth gradual medium body peak. Tails off to a nice medium + finish, has mellowed out in the last 4 months since I drank one last. Still will improve with cellar time. Going in on another.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all, just want to update those having problems with wine purchases. Development has identified and fixed a problem that may have caused some people to have problems with wine purchases.   Please feel free to try your purchase again and let us know if you have any problems.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jmdavidson

quality posts: 68 Private Messages jmdavidson
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all, just want to update those having problems with wine purchases. Development has identified and fixed a problem that may have caused some people to have problems with wine purchases.   Please feel free to try your purchase again and let us know if you have any problems.

I tried all day to buy this and kept getting rejected. I asked a fellow wooter to buy it for me. Just for the h of it, I just tried to buy it now and it was working. Thanks Woot for fixing the problem.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 885 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jmdavidson wrote:I tried all day to buy this and kept getting rejected. I asked a fellow wooter to buy it for me. Just for the h of it, I just tried to buy it now and it was working. Thanks Woot for fixing the problem.

Yay! Glad it worked. Sorry for the frustration with the ordering earlier.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

andreaserben

quality posts: 23 Private Messages andreaserben
andreaserben wrote:btw. is it true that the McCleans are not going to make any more wine for the time being and focus on being growers only?
I read that somewhere a while ago but have yet to see any confirmation.

I reached out to the McCleans on Facebook and they unfortunately confirmed that they will focus on the vineyard for the time being.

I hope they will continue to work with excellent winemakers so we get similar quality and similar style (!) Syrahs in the future.