manny651

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manny651
loveladyelectric wrote:Click on the envelope icon to the upper right-hand side of their avatar.

There's no envelope icon by anyone's avatar, at least on my pages. I've tried clicking on everything and searched FAQs and found nothing that helps. I've contacted support, maybe I've been blocked, who knows...

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
manny651 wrote:There's no envelope icon by anyone's avatar, at least on my pages. I've tried clicking on everything and searched FAQs and found nothing that helps. I've contacted support, maybe I've been blocked, who knows...

Or maybe you're using IE8....

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

manny651 wrote:There's no envelope icon by anyone's avatar, at least on my pages. I've tried clicking on everything and searched FAQs and found nothing that helps. I've contacted support, maybe I've been blocked, who knows...

We can't block you from PMs. Can you try another browser? IE8 should work. Anything older might be problematic.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

joeliquor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeliquor

Whoops!

Thought I had until end of 2/22 to order. I guess no Malbec for me, which, due to lack of space, is probably a good thing.