bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866
jmdavidson wrote:FYI: the price on their website for the '04 is $25. Lot18 has it now for $30. So a good deal to get it through the winery.

Website shows only 21 bottles of the 2004 Syrah are available. $1.00 tax and shipping is included at the $25 per bottle price.

Pas0Girl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pas0Girl

Hello Wine.Wooters! Thinking about going in for the Vines on the Marycrest GSM 4-pack. I love Rhones blends. The 07 isn't on the website. I'd love some insight. Anyone?

kellymcclean

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kellymcclean
joeman123 wrote:I also got a full load of the McClean Syrah that was on here previously. The 2005 is awesome. Nobody can hold me back from buying 4 sets this time!

Yahoo!

montegobayjr

quality posts: 10 Private Messages montegobayjr

Damn you blinking ginormous yellow button, damn you!! Since the Corison won't ship to Connecticut I'm in for 4, and I still save money!

Edit: McClean Mixed Estate Private Reserve Syrah 3-Pack

montegobayjr

quality posts: 10 Private Messages montegobayjr
Cesare wrote:Unsung Heroes: Central Coast Reds

Domaine Degher 2007 Red Zone Blend 4-Pack
$64.99 (Normally $112.00) 42% off List Price
2007 Domaine Degher Red Zone

Henson Central Coast Syrah 3-Pack
$59.99 (Normally $90.00) 33% off List Price
2008 Estero Central Coast Syrah

Cimarone Estate 2010 Cilla's Blend 6-Pack
$99.99 (Normally $150.00) 33% off List Price
2010 Cilla's Blend

McClean Mixed Estate Private Reserve Syrah 3-Pack
$49.99 (Normally $129.00) 61% off List Price
2007 McClean Estate Private Reserve Syrah, Paso Robles
2005 McClean Estate Private Reserve Syrah, Paso Robles
2003 McClean Estate Private Reserve Syrah, Paso Robles

Vines on the Marycrest 2007 'Round Midnight 4-Pack
$64.99 (Normally $100.00) 35% off List Price
2007 'Round Midnight Red

Cimarone Estate 2010 Cilla's Blend
http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1149466
Vines on the Marycrest 2007 'Round Midnight CellarTracker link
http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=899558

Winedavid39

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

montegobayjr wrote:Damn you blinking ginormous yellow button, damn you!! Since the Corison won't ship to Connecticut I'm in for 4, and I still save money!

Great choice.

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon
montegobayjr wrote:Damn you blinking ginormous yellow button, damn you!! Since the Corison won't ship to Connecticut I'm in for 4, and I still save money!

I was watching for the blink...damn it went fast... I was sitting on the deal waiting to see if something else came through. Waited too long. WD, if you have any cancelations, ill pick up to 4 packs up!!!

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

kellymcclean

Winedavid39 wrote:Great choice.

kellymcclean

awwww we are so humbled!! SOLD OUT on the 2nd day!! We can't thank you enough from our little vineyard to your hearts! We all hope that you enjoy the wine and feel free to stop by and check us out online!

Big thanks to Woot and Neil for making this all possible, you guys are fabulous!

neilfindswine

quality posts: 173 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

kellymcclean wrote:awwww we are so humbled!! SOLD OUT on the 2nd day!! We can't thank you enough from our little vineyard to your hearts! We all hope that you enjoy the wine and feel free to stop by and check us out online!

Big thanks to Woot and Neil for making this all possible, you guys are fabulous!

You're very welcome. I take pleasure in discovering tasty gems and sharing them... McClean is good people making good wine.

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

neilfindswine

quality posts: 173 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

...and by the way, there's some other great wines in this boutique...! Henson Syrahs... hand-crafted syrah goodness. Degher? Solid Paso juice. Vines on the Marycrest? Tasty.... Tasty... Tasty. Cimarone? Happy Canyon AVA in SB county... Woo hoo!

All yummy wines my friends.

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

nyka505

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nyka505
kellymcclean wrote:awwww we are so humbled!! SOLD OUT on the 2nd day!! We can't thank you enough from our little vineyard to your hearts! We all hope that you enjoy the wine and feel free to stop by and check us out online!

Very sad it is sold out so fast! I keep refreshing in hopes of maybe a little bit more inventory?

I just missed it - it went sold out as I logged in to order!

losthighwayz

quality posts: 63 Private Messages losthighwayz
Pas0Girl wrote:Hello Wine.Wooters! Thinking about going in for the Vines on the Marycrest GSM 4-pack. I love Rhones blends. The 07 isn't on the website. I'd love some insight. Anyone?

+1 i think the winery jumped on board Thursday. I hope they come back. Im on the fence but unlocked free shipping (la diablita) and very tempted

"The older I get the better I was"

vinesonthemarycrest

quality posts: 12 Private Messages vinesonthemarycrest
losthighwayz wrote:+1 i think the winery jumped on board Thursday. I hope they come back. Im on the fence but unlocked free shipping (la diablita) and very tempted

Totally missed these posts. My bad. Crushing 1 ton of Sangiovese and pressing three tons of zinfandel... 2007 'Round Midnight is one of our all time favorites. Drinking like a dream, in perfect balance. Prime Rib and pasta scream this wine's name!

Victor & Jennifer Abascal
Vines on the Marycrest
www.vinesonthemarycrest.com

Making wine the old fashioned way since 2005.

vinesonthemarycrest

quality posts: 12 Private Messages vinesonthemarycrest
Pas0Girl wrote:Hello Wine.Wooters! Thinking about going in for the Vines on the Marycrest GSM 4-pack. I love Rhones blends. The 07 isn't on the website. I'd love some insight. Anyone?

Hey Pas0girl. Thanks for your inquiry. we are down to the last few cases of this wine, so we pulled it off the website. This wine is right in the sweet spot now! It is rich and fruity, complex and balanced. AKA really tasty with or without food. My (Jenni's) personal favorite. Go for it!

Victor & Jennifer Abascal
Vines on the Marycrest
www.vinesonthemarycrest.com

Making wine the old fashioned way since 2005.

kellymcclean

nyka505 wrote:Very sad it is sold out so fast! I keep refreshing in hopes of maybe a little bit more inventory?

I just missed it - it went sold out as I logged in to order!

We were quite as well surprised as how fast we sold out too! Very exciting. We hope to have some more Woot deals in the future so keep a look out! Until there is always the website if you so choose

joeman123

quality posts: 5 Private Messages joeman123
kellymcclean wrote:Yahoo!

Naturally, I'm the sucker who bought SIX sets. Just had the 2003 tonight. These are excellent wines and at $17 each are quite a bargain.

jmdavidson

quality posts: 59 Private Messages jmdavidson

McClean Mixed Estate Private Reserve Syrah 3-Pack was delivered today. I'll wait for travel shock to settle'em down. Has anyone tried them yet? Any tasting notes for these as well as for the 04?