eluofthenine

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eluofthenine

Ty-

Can you speak to some of the negative user reviews on cellar tracker on the 09 TyTanium? I don't know who to believe, the gold medal givers or the regular yahoo's on ct.

Is it just too young to drink? Was the 09 vintage not the greatest?

Convince me to click.

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

I've been waiting for so long for the TyTanium to come up, but can't justify pulling the trigger at this price I know this is a plus deal and not a regular woot and that the retail price has been raised a lot as well, but $15/bottle more is really disappointing. There's something about the $50/bottle mark that I just can't justify.

At least I won't have to be watching for it anymore, glad it's being offered, just too high a price for me.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

eluofthenine

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eluofthenine

I'm close to pulling the trigger despite the price. But for the money I need to know a little better what I'm getting into after such mediocre user reviews.

deckerbrian

quality posts: 16 Private Messages deckerbrian

I really liked the Petit Verdot and Ty's Red and really want to try Tytanium.... But I have to pass. Too much and I'm too full. Besides, I'm trying to build an out building and I'm planting 45 vines in the spring. Gotta try to make this stuff!

angryprez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angryprez

can't find any tasting notes on the Olive Hill -- can you provide some?

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
eluofthenine wrote:Ty-

Can you speak to some of the negative user reviews on cellar tracker on the 09 TyTanium? I don't know who to believe, the gold medal givers or the regular yahoo's on ct.

Is it just too young to drink? Was the 09 vintage not the greatest?

Convince me to click.

I haven't had it, but I guarantee it's too young.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan
MaureenV wrote:Ty-

Could you tell us when these selections would ship to Michigan. We all know WOOT shipping is kind of slow. I would like to buy but I am leaving town in a couple of weeks, not sure if they would arrive before I leave. Thanks!

I cant speak for where Ty is, but a lot of Cali and the SW is under a pretty strong heatwave. 99.9% of the time these go by fedex. Just stop by your local fedex office, get their card with the address and have it shipped their with your name on it. They will hold it for 5 days. At the end of the 4th day, call 1800GOFEDEX and request them to hold it longer.

Problem solved

Or you can have it shipped to your house and then have it re routed to your local fedex if you dont want to have it shipped directly to the fedex office. Either way works perfectly. I have done it NUMEROUS times.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill