rpm

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rpm
UBlink wrote:I'm as sure as one can be 2 years out that the Blinks are in again. The lovely Mrs. Blink thinks the rpm +1 should consider joining us again as well.

I shall pass that along (she doesn't frequent the bbs).

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

aces219

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aces219
joelsisk wrote:we missed the first one due to uncertainty, the second due to pregnancy, and attended the third even with that condition. We would love to go on another if we can work around that condition in the future... I'm fairly sure that Michelle will NOT attend in said condition again.

and fwiw, I just assumed that the poll came out a few weeks late...

I was wondering how the pregnancy touring went for her, since I opted to pass. I'm pretty sure this is my last one, so will be in plus 1 for 2014 assuming child care can be found.

bubblykindagal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bubblykindagal

RPM, I'm in to host if you so desire. I already have a few ideas brewing...you have my contact info.

rpm

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rpm
bubblykindagal wrote:RPM, I'm in to host if you so desire. I already have a few ideas brewing...you have my contact info.

I do indeed and you can be assured we will be in early touch.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
bubblykindagal wrote:RPM, I'm in to host if you so desire. I already have a few ideas brewing...you have my contact info.

WooHoo!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.