nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb

I pulled the trigger. One Old Vine coming my way, will head up one day to try and buy the inZin.

Neal K Bharadwaj

chipgreen

quality posts: 202 Private Messages chipgreen

Picked up some Angel Eis, thanks to Scott, Jana & the WCC/Woot crew for keeping the deals coming!

jason1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jason1983

Anyone got their bottles? I got my icewine and 2 out of 4 bottles seem to have sticky residue on the side of the bottle, trailing down from the top. I haven't taken a closer look or opened one yet. I guess I'll do that when I get home and send email to woot if it is a problem.

chipgreen

quality posts: 202 Private Messages chipgreen
jason1983 wrote:Anyone got their bottles? I got my icewine and 2 out of 4 bottles seem to have sticky residue on the side of the bottle, trailing down from the top. I haven't taken a closer look or opened one yet. I guess I'll do that when I get home and send email to woot if it is a problem.

I got my 2 bottles of Angel Eis today and they are both in tact with no residue.

Does it appear that the corks are pushed up at all on the bottles with residue vs. the ones without?

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000
jason1983 wrote:Anyone got their bottles? I got my icewine and 2 out of 4 bottles seem to have sticky residue on the side of the bottle, trailing down from the top. I haven't taken a closer look or opened one yet. I guess I'll do that when I get home and send email to woot if it is a problem.

All is fine with mine. Does not hurt to not only contact woot, but send an email to the winery. Excellent service and can walk through any potential issues..