inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bkarlan wrote:If these are not going through Summer shipping, then please hold mine for a little longer, the forecast says it is 80 degrees, but it is far from 80 degrees here. 91 yesterday.

While I really love some icewine, I like it so much that I dont want it to cook in the trucks going through the high desert.

Fear ye not! We are all monitoring the temperatures closely in order to get your wine there in top shape.

And remember, service@woot.com is always there for you if something inadvertently happens.

I'm just hanging out, really.

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000

Ok, I know the shipping date was pushed to September 15th, but now over two weeks later and still no notification. This is ridiculous. I am traveling very soon, and thought surely my wine would be here by now. Has ANYONE received a shipping notice?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

emmabean2000 wrote:Ok, I know the shipping date was pushed to September 15th, but now over two weeks later and still no notification. This is ridiculous. I am traveling very soon, and thought surely my wine would be here by now. Has ANYONE received a shipping notice?

hmm. that seems too long. might be good to email service@woot.com & get an update.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

emmabean2000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages emmabean2000
PemberDucky wrote:hmm. that seems too long. might be good to email service@woot.com & get an update.

I did. I received the standard response...no updates included.

sepielli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sepielli

Still no shipping on this. Has anyone gotten their wine yet?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
sepielli wrote:Still no shipping on this. Has anyone gotten their wine yet?

Please feel free to contact service@woot.com - we'll let them know to keep an eye out for your email!

I'm just hanging out, really.

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

I am pretty sure we are all still waiting. I know I am, however I am not too worried. Yet...

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

cmb825

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmb825
sepielli wrote:Still no shipping on this. Has anyone gotten their wine yet?

I live in Southern California and got mine a few days ago but the status still says it is awaiting shipment.

bkarlan

cmb825 wrote:I live in Southern California and got mine a few days ago but the status still says it is awaiting shipment.

UGH!, that is what bothers me the most. I hate it when that happens. A shipping notice helps to plan for the arrival of the wine.

Inky, you have any updates for us?

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bkarlan wrote:UGH!, that is what bothers me the most. I hate it when that happens. A shipping notice helps to plan for the arrival of the wine.

Inky, you have any updates for us?

Inky's sleeping but I've sent a note into CS to see if we can get an update.

Have you tried Track by Reference?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bkarlan

ThunderThighs wrote:

Have you tried Track by Reference?

yup, that was a no go

bkarlan

Got it today, but heads up to everyone this shipped from the winery by UPS.

Glad the UPS driver is friends with me