agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

hot72chev wrote:See? Now was that so hard? Now that we have you hooked on the crack that is PWA, we expect to see you here on a regular basis.

I promise you I'm here regularly already, I'll just try to be a tiny bit less creepy about it.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Went with a friend to lunch at Noodles and Company. Guess what I had? Noodles! But what I've never seen before is the first dish I ordered, within two bites I knew it was too spicy for me. So I went to the cashier to order something else and had my wallet out and she said, no, if there's something you don't like they just swap it out for something else. Really liked the second dish.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
pooflady wrote:Went with a friend to lunch at Noodles and Company. Guess what I had? Noodles! But what I've never seen before is the first dish I ordered, within two bites I knew it was too spicy for me. So I went to the cashier to order something else and had my wallet out and she said, no, if there's something you don't like they just swap it out for something else. Really liked the second dish.

I've see several Noodles and Company's popping up in our area. Sounds like they have great customer service. Might have to check them out.

pooflady

Good morning. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Good morning. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

Switching between sunny and cloudy here.

Rusty has a tummy ache.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Went with a friend to lunch at Noodles and Company. Guess what I had? Noodles! But what I've never seen before is the first dish I ordered, within two bites I knew it was too spicy for me. So I went to the cashier to order something else and had my wallet out and she said, no, if there's something you don't like they just swap it out for something else. Really liked the second dish.

I like Noodles & Company; I wish there was one close to my office.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

So on Thursday I wound up being sent to the General Assembly. I didn't know I was going there, though, and didn't bring the requisite coat and tie. Fortunately, someone lent me one from the press room:

I feel I met the letter of the law but not its spirit.

(the news truck in the background is not my station)

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

jqubed wrote:So on Thursday I wound up being sent to the General Assembly. I didn't know I was going there, though, and didn't bring the requisite coat and tie. Fortunately, someone lent me one from the press room:

Maybe you should keep a shirt and tie at the office? How tall are you? That tie looks really short.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:So on Thursday I wound up being sent to the General Assembly. I didn't know I was going there, though, and didn't bring the requisite coat and tie. Fortunately, someone lent me one from the press room:

The camera people have to be dressed?

Your face is fuzzy. Do you have a cold?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

Hi all.

Serious PMS (packing & moving stuff) going on. I will be so glad when everything is in one place! Ran out of anti-depressant. Dr's office closes at noon on Friday. Pharmacy didn't let me know there were no refills. Really not good. Need meds before flying to Washington state for niece's graduation on Thursday.

Just a quick hi. Need to go get stuff put up so I will be able to sleep tonight. Bed is buried.

Oh and my internet is turned off at the old place where I spend most of my time. So will be hit or miss on posting.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:Hi all.

Serious PMS (packing & moving stuff) going on. I will be so glad when everything is in one place! Ran out of anti-depressant. Dr's office closes at noon on Friday. Pharmacy didn't let me know there were no refills. Really not good. Need meds before flying to Washington state for niece's graduation on Thursday.

Just a quick hi. Need to go get stuff put up so I will be able to sleep tonight. Bed is buried.

Oh and my internet is turned off at the old place where I spend most of my time. So will be hit or miss on posting.

Hope you are all settled soon!

We'll be her when you are ready.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
jawsuser wrote:Hi all.

Great to hear from you. Glad you could stop by today. Hope things continue to fall into place for you, little by little.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Now that Billy Joel concert on MSG was more like it!

They combined the last concert at Shea, with the history of Shea Stadium and Billy Joel's story.
Plus a bunch of other stuff.

Nowhere near the entire concert, but very interesting for anyone who grew up in nyc or long island.

Every other concert they showed was just a few songs mixed with commercials.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

agingdragqueen wrote:I promise you I'm here regularly already, I'll just try to be a tiny bit less creepy about it.

Not doing very good so far!!! j/k

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. On the plane waiting for take-off to go home. Walked the beach yesterday. We counted something like 20 dolphins. That was cool. We've never seen dolphins while walking there before.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Morning all. On the plane waiting for take-off to go home. Walked the beach yesterday. We counted something like 20 dolphins. That was cool. We've never seen dolphins while walking there before.

Wow, you schedule early flights.

pooflady

Went out for breakfast and ate on their patio. Perfect weather.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Wow, you schedule early flights.

Not by choice. It was the best and cheapest available. Nap time.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Kitchen is haunted. Nobody in there and the kitchen sink faucet just turned on by itself.

I took the drainer out of the sink, in case it decides to do it again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Kitchen is haunted. Nobody in there and the kitchen sink faucet just turned on by itself.

That's really interesting. Keep us updated.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Kitchen is haunted. Nobody in there and the kitchen sink faucet just turned on by itself.

Cat?

I hear virtual son. He wastes no time getting here. I better go out and say my howdies.

pooflady

I didn't know mice liked chocolate chips.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I didn't know mice liked chocolate chips.

Rats are fussy, not sure about mice.

I must be really thin...women in Dunkin Donuts just walked right in front of me, like she didn't see me on line.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Rats are fussy, not sure about mice.

I must be really thin...women in Dunkin Donuts just walked right in front of me, like she didn't see me on line.

Did she get up off the floor yet?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Did she get up off the floor yet?

Ok, that made me chuckle out loud.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:I didn't know mice liked chocolate chips.

Probably not good for them. How did you learn this?

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Probably not good for them. How did you learn this?

Was going to make cookies. Got two bags of chocolate chips out of the cupboard. Both had a small hole in them. Started checking further and found some (not much) droppings in that cupboard. Couldn't find anything else that could have been chewed on but those. Most of the stuff in the cupboard is in containers except for like baking soda. Husband said he caught five of them in the garage not long ago. Guess one of them made a foray into the kitchen somehow.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Had friends visiting for the weekend. Was a really great time, haven't seen them in entirely too long. Took them to the airport this morning and my better half headed south for work-related reasons at the same time.

Which means I'm on my own for the week with a clean house, and lots of leftovers.

From a visit to a nature center: Turtle face!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

Mavyn wrote:Had friends visiting for the weekend. Was a really great time, haven't seen them in entirely too long. Took them to the airport this morning and my better half headed south for work-related reasons at the same time.

Which means I'm on my own for the week with a clean house, and lots of leftovers.

Sounds like heaven.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Did she get up off the floor yet?

No, I've decided to let karma take care of stuff like that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:Had friends visiting for the weekend. Was a really great time, haven't seen them in entirely too long. Took them to the airport this morning and my better half headed south for work-related reasons at the same time.

From a visit to a nature center: Turtle face!

Sounds good!

Nice turtle! I forgot to bring my camera when we went to the town botanical garden today. Saw turtles, chipmunks, bunnies and for some reason a pair of ducks. I forget that you can get close without a dog with you.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dougall

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dougall
pooflady wrote:Sounds like heaven.

Well.. I have a maid to clean up after me and other people cooking for me this week ;)

:P

pooflady

dougall wrote:Well.. I have a maid to clean up after me and other people cooking for me this week ;)

:P

Almost as good, but not quite.

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

Yay! Page 114! You did it! Way to Go!

Gongratulations!

Last Post!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Morning folks!

Mom realized it was going to rain tue, wed and thurs, so it is mom day.

See ya latter.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

I got a letter today from the U.S. Census Bureau that I've been selected to participate in the 2012 Survey of Business Owners and Self-Employed Persons. It's an online survey. This report is MANDATORY. Hope it's legit. It's a .gov. Just wondering what people without the Internet do.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I got a letter today from the U.S. Census Bureau that I've been selected to participate in the 2012 Survey of Business Owners and Self-Employed Persons. It's an online survey. This report is MANDATORY. Hope it's legit. It's a .gov. Just wondering what people without the Internet do.

Ask your congressman if it is legit. Maybe

You are showing your age. Nobody of working age is without internet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

People should be smacked moment of the day....
Ambulance with lights and siren blasting, weaving between cars and driving on the wrong side of the street...
Some guy coming out of a side street just pulls out in front of the ambulance. Didn't see or hear it.

No collision.

Later heard more cops and for awhile there was a helicopter circling.

Never did find out what happened.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Second batch of cookies in the freezer. Cake to be made Wed. Did I tell you I was going to PA Thursday? Nephew's HS graduation. Son and family (four of them) are also going. My sister will have six house guests for six days, plus a graduation party. Don't envy her.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Second batch of cookies in the freezer. Cake to be made Wed. Did I tell you I was going to PA Thursday? Nephew's HS graduation. Son and family (four of them) are also going. My sister will have six house guests for six days, plus a graduation party. Don't envy her.

No, you didn't tell us.
You better post.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!