The Jungle Of Style
Just because these vines are steel doesn’t make them any less elegant.
People associate vines with class. It doesn’t matter why, or if it’s even based in fact. Today we all know it is, so it just IS. Ivy on an professor’s old house, grape vines in your Italian grandfather’s vineyard, long unidentifiable strands hanging near Tarzan’s treehouse, all the best places to live have vines. Why can’t you install some 21st Century vines as well?
Yes, a room full of exposed electrical cable might technically fit the bill, but we’re hoping you’ll find the Wine Vine Stainless Steel Wine Rack to be a little bit nicer. It’ll hold most wine and champagne bottles with the labels exposed (for easy identification) and it’ll throw some class in your otherwise dismal apartment. Put it in your living room or your kitchen, it’ll still look great. And when the light of a candle glitters off the stainless steel? Boy, oh, boy, is that gonna look charming!
Don’t suffer with some plant that thinks it’s all that. Get the Wine Vine Stainless Steel Wine Rack up against your wall instead. Same style, no fertilizer.
- Suitable for most wine and champagne bottles, the Wine Vine carefully considered design guarantees that the wine remains in contact with the cork at all times
- The benefits of the Wine Vine bottle rack include: space saving design, ease of access and instant label identification
- It is elegant enough to feature in a living room or compact enough to mount in a busy kitchen
- Holds up to 4 bottles of wine and/or champagne
- Contains Quik-Instalz (tm) Wall-Mounting System: Simple, Clean and Easy
- Includes level and template
- Appropriate for most solid walls; for hollow walls it is recommended that different mounting hardware be used (consult your local building supply store)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
In the box:
- (1) Wine Vine Stainless Steel Wine Rack
- Wine in Photo NOT Included