This Isn’t What It Looks Like
Wait, what am I saying? You ASKED me to do this. It’s exactly what it looks like!
And you know what? I’m not ashamed. Not in the slightest. You asked me to come over and mount your small satellite speakers and that’s what I’m doing. Why should I be the one who’s embarrassed? Avert your eyes all you want, buddy. After all, you could have done mounted your speakers all by your lonesome, but I guess you just weren’t, you know, MAN enough. That’s cool. Some people are just better at mounting than others.
Anyway, if you gimme just a minute, I’ll be done with this one. I’m probably going to need a sandwich and a nap before I move on to the others and…
Huh? Omnimount Satellite Speaker Mount Kit? Dude, what are you even talking about?
Oh. So you meant the other type of mounting, I guess. The one where you put speakers on the wall or ceiling using injection molded, glass reinforced nylon bits. I see.
No, no, it’s my fault. Just, uh, lemme clean up here and we’ll get started. If you could just hand me my pants, that would be awesome, thanks.
Warranty: 5 Year Omnimount
- Injection molded, glass reinforced nylon
- Suitable for all-weather use
- Maximum flexibility: 360º base rotation, up to 180º pan and +/- 30º tilt
- Mount on wall or ceiling
- Includes two extensions that create three different lengths
- Includes complete hardware kit
- Fits most: Small satellite speakers
- Supports up to: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Base Rotation: 360º
- Pan: 180º
- Tilt: +/- 30º
In the box:
- (5) Omnimount Satellite Speaker Mounts
- (5) Wall Mounts
- Installation Tools
- Mounting Hardware